Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,730 members, 7,820,527 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 04:30 PM

Why Do My Car Camry Big For Nothing Make Noise After Ringing The Engine - Car Talk - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Car Talk / Why Do My Car Camry Big For Nothing Make Noise After Ringing The Engine (1048 Views)

2005 Corolla Engine Won't Start After 'ringing' / "Evil Spirit, Baby Boy, Big For Nothing" – Popular Cars Renamed By Nigerians / Bought New Engine But Had Some Noise After One Week (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Why Do My Car Camry Big For Nothing Make Noise After Ringing The Engine by toxxnoni(m): 3:43pm On Sep 11, 2019
I ring my engine someweeks back
Since then the Car has been making noise and also vibrating, I changed all the engine seat it still vibrates, I need your help
Re: Why Do My Car Camry Big For Nothing Make Noise After Ringing The Engine by toxxnoni(m): 5:23pm On Sep 11, 2019
I need help ooo
Re: Why Do My Car Camry Big For Nothing Make Noise After Ringing The Engine by abolore80(m): 6:32pm On Sep 11, 2019
Go back to your mechanic
Re: Why Do My Car Camry Big For Nothing Make Noise After Ringing The Engine by TRYGO(m): 6:32pm On Sep 11, 2019
Was the car vibrating like that before prior to overhauling?

Can you indicate at what speed you get that vibration?
Re: Why Do My Car Camry Big For Nothing Make Noise After Ringing The Engine by toxxnoni(m): 8:55pm On Sep 11, 2019
TRYGO:
Was the car vibrating like that before prior to overhauling?

Can you indicate at what speed you get that vibration?

When I am in traffic
Re: Why Do My Car Camry Big For Nothing Make Noise After Ringing The Engine by toxxnoni(m): 8:55pm On Sep 11, 2019
abolore80:
Go back to your mechanic
Ok, thanks
Re: Why Do My Car Camry Big For Nothing Make Noise After Ringing The Engine by TRYGO(m): 10:02pm On Sep 11, 2019
Can you check the position of the idling on that car? I meant, the RPM. Is it below 6? It should be below 1(8-6RPM).

Try this test:
Engage the transmission system on reverse off the road, when its idling.

Do same when its on drive too.

What I'd your tachometer reading?

If the D/R shows it to be vibrating, then there maybe issues with the throttle assembly.

Carbon buildups in the butterfly valve probably.

Did your mechanic service your fuel system after the overhaul?

That's what he's supposed to do, as part of the complete job process.

Regards,
Joseph (08066643532:call/WhatsApp)
DW Nig Ltd
Isolo
Lagos

1 Like

Re: Why Do My Car Camry Big For Nothing Make Noise After Ringing The Engine by sultaan(m): 4:45am On Sep 12, 2019
Timing is off?

(1) (Reply)

2008 Ford Escape VS 2008 Jeep Patriot / My Honda Accord Not Accelerating Well. / Acura TSX 2006 Needed

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.