Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,483 members, 7,830,428 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 10:00 PM

My Honda Accord Not Accelerating Well. - Car Talk - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Car Talk / My Honda Accord Not Accelerating Well. (1057 Views)

My Toyota Corolla Verso Jerks When Accelerating / Honda Civic 2008 Not Accelerating / 7 Reasons Why Car Jerks When Accelerating (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

My Honda Accord Not Accelerating Well. by Renwess: 7:15am On Dec 08, 2020
I will appreciate if you guys can advice me better.

I have this Honda Accord 2003 coupe (2 doors) I bought as Nigeria used few weeks back with V6 ENGINE

I discovered few issues with the car which I am aware of before purchasing it. Issues like AC not cooling and power steering issue.

But this particular one started few days ago, I discover each time I put on the AC fan the car won't accelerate well. I would step on the acceleration to the last and yet nothing will change but the car will keep moving at normal speed.

I took it to my mechanic, which he advised I changed the spark plugs. I did change the plug by giving him money to buy the affected plugs. After changing the plug the car works well but later returned to it faulty status of poor acceleration.

I was asked again to service the car which I did but still persists with the issue.

Please what should I do now?

Experienced car users and auto mechanics in the house should kindly help me out.
Re: My Honda Accord Not Accelerating Well. by SirIconR(m): 7:25am On Dec 08, 2020
Take the car to a technician that has a diagnostic scanning machine, to diagnose the car for you.... else you will be spending money unnecessarily

1 Like

Re: My Honda Accord Not Accelerating Well. by nrexzy: 7:58am On Dec 08, 2020
Air flow meter or injector nozzles

1 Like

Re: My Honda Accord Not Accelerating Well. by Renwess: 4:14pm On Dec 08, 2020
Thank you ... If you are a user of this car, kindly share your experience to help me out .
Re: My Honda Accord Not Accelerating Well. by Chukwujohn(m): 4:29pm On Dec 08, 2020
Dear op,has the issue been solved kindly contact on WhatsApp 07026487133
Re: My Honda Accord Not Accelerating Well. by Renwess: 7:53am On Dec 13, 2020
nrexzy:
Air flow meter or injector nozzles

Thank you
Re: My Honda Accord Not Accelerating Well. by Renwess: 7:58am On Dec 13, 2020
I will take call my AC guy to have a look at the AC unit.

But how can I stop the constant leaking of the steering oil ...

I checked to see the point where the leakage is coming from and all I could see is oil on the floor close to the driver tire side. The leakage is not coming from the steering point .

Is there is any component that is sharing this oil with my steering ?

Please help a novice

(1) (Reply)

I Need Good Advice Please. / Can Someone Tell Me More About This Car Volkswagen Beetle / Honda Accord 2003 For Sale 600k

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.