Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,566 members, 7,816,386 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 10:32 AM

Wenger; What Next? - Sports (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / Wenger; What Next? (2076 Views)

Jose Mourinho Hit Hard On Arsene Wenger Again / Arsene Wenger Finishes Steven Gerrard / 60 Arsene Wenger Favourite Quotes (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Wenger; What Next? by Iman3(m): 1:48pm On May 28, 2007
loyika:

Thierry got his break from Arsene, first at Monaco, and when he didn't succeed at Juve, (which till this Day, Capello says is one of his major regrets in not recognising the kind of player Henry would turn out to be) gave him another chance at Arsenal to be the player we know today.
couldn't help it
Capello talk am? Strange,because Carlo Ancellotti was Juve boss at the time and Capello was Roma manager grin
Abeg,stick to linking other articles.No expose your ignorance any more grin
Re: Wenger; What Next? by mukina2: 1:58pm On May 28, 2007
I-man whats ur problem
Re: Wenger; What Next? by loyika(m): 4:17pm On May 28, 2007
Yup it was Ancellotti that said so;

"But my biggest mistake was not realising Thierry Henry could become a great central striker while we were at Juventus."

http://home.skysports.com/list.aspx?hlid=467887&CPID=5&clid=120&lid=&title=Ancelotti+slams+Gerrard

4play, since all you do right now is to use your time to look at my mistakes, then guess thats cool (who is fixated on whom) at least someone said so, and my mistake in feeling it was Capello rather than Ancellotti was just that. A MISTAKE!! (Same as my feeling it was Ince rather than Viv Anderson who left London to go up north was a mistake which i rightfully acknowledged, but had nothing to do with my accolades on Black British players, as i praised them both following my comments on Mickey Thomas).

Has nothing to do with my post in reply to Chidi, but yet again instead of analysing stuff, you spend half your time looking out for my mistakes (Since you make none). What did Jose refer that to be "Voyeurism!!" I have told you and i will say it once again "Leviticus 18:6".

Stop trying to "Case Out" your own Father like a Robber does his intended target(s) (have some dignity). The whole thing is becoming worrisome sad

cool GOONER 89
Re: Wenger; What Next? by marlet01(m): 4:19pm On May 28, 2007
@ chidi

You spoke well and i think we all have a say to wenger's stubborness, I pray he opens his eyes wide enough to see that the EPL has changed so much that is no more like the days of easy footie, it has become so aggressive and much more skillful to be wanting to get lads to play that pattern.

Am sure wenger knows what is right for the club but the question is why is he experimenting ?  

If you know what you lack as a manager and you have the available resources then you get it not "I will stick to my young team"  angry angry

What happens to this (so called) young team in two season's from now without a trophy ??

And what is he (wenger) going to do about the situation ? ?

There are alot of questions that wenger needs to give his hungary fans out there, rather than always feeling sorry for ourselves that we played so well but we didn't win.
Re: Wenger; What Next? by kitaun(m): 7:01pm On May 28, 2007
what has warranted all these ramblings

in how many threads are we going to keep compalining about the same thing?

I dont have any objections to objectivity but lets put paid to this stuff before it gets rough in here . . . A WORD IS ENOUGH FOR THE WISE

@Marlet

this aint got anything to do with you personally
Re: Wenger; What Next? by Iman3(m): 9:33pm On May 28, 2007
loyika:

4play, since all you do right now is to use your time to look at my mistakes, then guess thats cool (who is fixated on whom) at least someone said so, and my mistake in feeling it was Capello rather than Ancellotti was just that. A MISTAKE!! (Same as my feeling it was Ince rather than Viv Anderson who left London to go up north was a mistake which i rightfully acknowledged, but had nothing to do with my accolades on Black British players, as i praised them both following my comments on Mickey Thomas).
Nobody in this forum is interested in what you "feel".Take that to your woman or man as the case maybe grin

The question is what "you know".From your postings here on Nairaland,you don't know much.That is why I adviced you to stick to linking articles.You see,u had to link the article to get it right grin

As far as voyeurism goes-who started this present round of brickbats?  You.I made a comment on Wenger/Arse and you responded the next day with personal insults.If at your age,personal insults  are your MO,then personal insults will be responded to in kind .Schmuck
Re: Wenger; What Next? by Iman3(m): 9:36pm On May 28, 2007
kitaun:

what has warranted all these ramblings

in how many threads are we going to keep compalining about the same thing?

I don't have any objections to objectivity but lets put paid to this stuff before it gets rough in here . . . A WORD IS ENOUGH FOR THE WISE
Tell your fellow Gunner(Loyika) to act his age. grin Its that simple
Re: Wenger; What Next? by kitaun(m): 12:30am On May 29, 2007
Iman aka Idiot; was my post in any way referring to u or posts? Mumu!
Re: Wenger; What Next? by Akolawole(m): 12:35am On May 29, 2007
I tire for all of u o.
Re: Wenger; What Next? by kitaun(m): 12:54am On May 29, 2007
Me sef tire 4 u pass any other!
Re: Wenger; What Next? by SirKay3(m): 12:37pm On May 29, 2007
@ I-man/loyika/kitaun & Akola,

Make una take am easy o. Get back to the topic pls.

Like the sayings go, Arsene knows.
Re: Wenger; What Next? by loyika(m): 1:36pm On May 29, 2007
Sir Kay

Wetin i do again now cheesy cheesy

cool GOONER 89
Re: Wenger; What Next? by SirKay3(m): 1:51pm On May 29, 2007
@ loyika,

Nothing my brother. Let's take it easy with others please
Re: Wenger; What Next? by loyika(m): 2:01pm On May 29, 2007
Oga Kay

read through this thread and see if i started anything or (intentionally) digressed from the topic at hand.

I maintained discussing on the issues Marlet raised, until the digression took a life of its own, due to "Unforseen Circumstances!!".

I know you might be pre empting my actions, but i wasn't going to respond back.

So be safe in the knowledge that things will stay as the topic requires (from me at least!!)

cool GOONER 89
Re: Wenger; What Next? by marlet01(m): 6:31pm On May 29, 2007
Sir Kay:

@ loyika,

Nothing my brother. Let's take it easy with others please
I agree wit u my brother.

@Loyika

Keep it kool brother, no need to fight over unnecessary issues wink
Re: Wenger; What Next? by marlet01(m): 4:38pm On Jun 23, 2007
@ Loyika

Finally Henry bows out.

I hope that makes alot of sense to you as it does to me.
Re: Wenger; What Next? by 9ja4eva: 4:45pm On Jun 23, 2007
Topic

: Arsenal bows out

(1) (2) (Reply)

Nigeria Premier League Gets $170m From New Sponsors – Mtn. Globacom Goes! / Hurray! Samson Siasia To Call Up Chuks Aneke For Argentina! / Pogba Dances YCEE'S Dance Step As Man United Wins The EFL Cup 2016/017

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.