Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,219 members, 7,815,262 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 09:50 AM

Messing With Me Shouldn't Be The Best Option – Regina Daniel Says - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Messing With Me Shouldn't Be The Best Option – Regina Daniel Says (1045 Views)

“it’s Not Easy” – Singer Kizz Daniel Says As He Resumes Smoking Three Months Aft / I Welcomed Triplets, One Died — Kizz Daniel Says As His Twins Become Homeowners / The Boy Is Bad – Kizz Daniel Says As He Shares Some Charming Photos That Will Ma (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Messing With Me Shouldn't Be The Best Option – Regina Daniel Says by Egaffer7: 4:13pm On Sep 11, 2019
Nollywood cute actress Regina Daniel whose the talk of the nigeria movie industry and nollywood sensation steps out dazzling in a red and black short.

CLICK THE BELOW LINK FOR FULL DETAILS: http://www.titilopex.site/2019/09/messing-with-me-shouldnt-be-best-option.html

Re: Messing With Me Shouldn't Be The Best Option – Regina Daniel Says by judgementyard(m): 4:26pm On Sep 11, 2019
I just observed that she lacks self esteem,must she posts everything she does on social media,as if she's begging for attention which she's got already. undecided

1 Like

Re: Messing With Me Shouldn't Be The Best Option – Regina Daniel Says by nelobiz: 4:33pm On Sep 11, 2019
ok
Re: Messing With Me Shouldn't Be The Best Option – Regina Daniel Says by stanleysani(m): 4:34pm On Sep 11, 2019
si
Re: Messing With Me Shouldn't Be The Best Option – Regina Daniel Says by LearnITsmash(m): 6:21pm On Sep 11, 2019
See this yeye watered down olosho making noise undecided

(1) (Reply)

Tacha’s Family Storms The Hotel Where She Is, Demanding Her Release From Biggie / Man  Responsible For Posting Viral Video Of The Babcock Sex Tape Apologies / Ex Bbnaija Housemate, Lolu, About To Get Married To Long Time Girlfriend (photo)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 5
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.