Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,052 members, 7,818,158 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 09:10 AM

Seized Bombs Were Meant For Gaza Strip – Israel - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Seized Bombs Were Meant For Gaza Strip – Israel (4550 Views)

Military Seize Food, Logistics Meant For Boko Haram / Kano Mosque Attack: Bombs Were Detonated By A Strange 'white Man'- Survivor / 'Jaji Bombs Were Made Inside The Barracks' (Enemy Within) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Seized Bombs Were Meant For Gaza Strip – Israel by shotuns: 2:49pm On Oct 29, 2010
The Israeli officials said Thursday that the military-grade armaments seized at a shipping terminal in Nigeria came from Iran and were bound for the Hamas-controlled Gaza Strip.

source 

http://news.yahoo.com/s/ap/20101028/ap_on_re_af/af_nigeria_arms_seizure;_ylt=AlsxVkdXJBh2y6yAOiZeMfq96Q8F;_ylu=X3oDMTJ1aGgyZ2U3BGFzc2V0A2FwLzIwMTAxMDI4L2FmX25pZ2VyaWFfYXJtc19zZWl6dXJlBHBvcwMxNARzZWMDeW5fcGFnaW5hdGVfc3VtbWFyeV9saXN0BHNsawNpc3JhZWxuaWdlcmk-

The truth will never be in light , China, US, Russian all manufacture the version of the weapons, who know exactly where it is coming from and where it is going, there will always be a conspiracy.  Do not forget  Sudan where the Chinese are major supply of  'ADVANCED WEAPONS' in exchange for oil,
Re: Seized Bombs Were Meant For Gaza Strip – Israel by Nobody: 4:01pm On Oct 29, 2010
i have only one word: BABANGIDA!
Re: Seized Bombs Were Meant For Gaza Strip – Israel by ibrolamin(m): 4:40pm On Oct 29, 2010
Hmmm,  Another false flag!
Re: Seized Bombs Were Meant For Gaza Strip – Israel by oluwafemi113(m): 5:04pm On Oct 29, 2010
texazzpete:

If you don't know anything, it's better to keep your mouth shut instead of airing your stupidity.
The explosives in IEDs can be crafted from many commonplace items like fertilizer as well as jury-rigged artillery shells.
Re-read my comment you dolt!
brother abeg small small
Re: Seized Bombs Were Meant For Gaza Strip – Israel by EFCC1(m): 9:54pm On Oct 29, 2010
Even if it were meant for hell fire, it should never be release to any1 let it be in our arsenal
Re: Seized Bombs Were Meant For Gaza Strip – Israel by gidson12(m): 11:28pm On Oct 29, 2010
Exactly!
Re: Seized Bombs Were Meant For Gaza Strip – Israel by naijaway(m): 1:02am On Oct 30, 2010
EFCC1:

Even if it were meant for hell fire, it should never be release to any1 let it be in our arsenal

tru dat! we should investigate but at the same time learn everything about the making of such weapons structually, materials, and through investigations (as per finding the culprits mentality). We should document them and see if we can begin mass production. More should please come through naija including f-anything, black hawks, etc. Those iranians should be threatened that they will be deported to israel while the iranian govt should be told the bail money ($500,000 per individual). Israeli investigators or any investigator should not be allowed one on one interrogation. We should use ecomog clout to patrol the coast lines of west africa in other to seize more of these from anybody. Any arms seized equals more weapons, more tech, and more bail money.
Re: Seized Bombs Were Meant For Gaza Strip – Israel by koruji(m): 1:31am On Oct 30, 2010
My thoughts exactly: https://www.nairaland.com/nigeria/topic-541157.0.html#msg7036312

But as I said we don't have any weapons scientists to do this kind of thing, since we don't even have Gari scientists aligned!

naijaway:

tru dat! we should investigate but at the same time learn everything about the making of such weapons structually, materials, and through investigations (as per finding the culprits mentality). We should document them and see if we can begin mass production. More should please come through naija including f-anything, black hawks, etc. Those iranians should be threatened that they will be deported to israel while the iranian govt should be told the bail money ($500,000 per individual). Israeli investigators or any investigator should not be allowed one on one interrogation. We should use ecomog clout to patrol the coast lines of west africa in other to seize more of these from anybody. Any arms seized equals more weapons, more tech, and more bail money.
Re: Seized Bombs Were Meant For Gaza Strip – Israel by becomrich4: 1:31am On Oct 30, 2010
This story can never be true. The nigeria custom do not check cango going to other countries. but only cargo going into Nigeria. Any ship making transit in Nigeria do not off load thier cargo for check. And the nigeria claim some days ago. A form M was missing, which  you need if you want to bring cargo into Nigeria.

What it means is they were trying to bring it into nigeria. why were the people trying to check in the cargo into Nigeria, if it was going to isreal.
Re: Seized Bombs Were Meant For Gaza Strip – Israel by koruji(m): 1:37am On Oct 30, 2010
There is certainly more to this story than meets the eyes. Those who sent this may have planned ahead in case the weapons get intercepted.

I say we need to watch out for the 5th columnists that were threatening hell a couple of weeks ago.

becomrich4:

This story can never be true. The nigeria custom do not check cango going to other countries. but only cargo going into Nigeria. Any ship making transit in Nigeria do not off load thier cargo for check. And the nigeria claim some days ago. A form M was missing, which  you need if you want to bring cargo into Nigeria.

What it means is they were trying to bring it into nigeria. why were the people trying to check in the cargo into Nigeria, if it was going to isreal.
Re: Seized Bombs Were Meant For Gaza Strip – Israel by binkabir(m): 7:28am On Oct 30, 2010
All this are lies this amunitions where the usual ones MEND and Niger Delta Terrorist Used to import into the country, Possiblity intersected and now the story is taking a very fake direction.
why is our news agencies telling bunch and bunch of lies to cover the Niger Delte Terrorist cry cry
Re: Seized Bombs Were Meant For Gaza Strip – Israel by yingyue11: 8:25am On Oct 30, 2010
The push brings two major strategies for Google: the evangelization of the Web - to get a software

development platform and a corresponding push-to-business on the Web - instead of an operating

system. Both fit into the Google model to Buy WOW Gold as many people

as possible on the website instead of closed networks in enterprises, and raise the possibility that

Google could sell additional services and support around these ideas to the long-sought revenue

outside to develop the Lotro Gold on search engines. Google has

made some progress in the company we think to do about Aion Gold

computing, but it had less success getting companies to outsource their application hosting

on Google. In this sense, there are several changes made are advertised by the company, Kevin Gibbs,

head of technology at Gold for WOW Gold, said on the Google

App Engine Team.
Re: Seized Bombs Were Meant For Gaza Strip – Israel by maimalari: 8:55am On Oct 30, 2010
Jonathan imported these bombs for his kinsmen. And now they have twisted the story, This our nation is not safe in the hands of all these PDP idiots.
Re: Seized Bombs Were Meant For Gaza Strip – Israel by ibrolamin(m): 1:13pm On Oct 30, 2010
maimalari:

Jonathan imported these bombs for his kinsmen. And now they have twisted the story, This our nation is not safe in the hands of all these PDP idiots.
gbam!!!
Re: Seized Bombs Were Meant For Gaza Strip – Israel by Bishopking: 1:26pm On Oct 30, 2010
Be wary of israel. They hate blacks!
evidence:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=OlXYDmd_cVQ
Re: Seized Bombs Were Meant For Gaza Strip – Israel by Mariory(m): 2:05pm On Oct 30, 2010
Bishopking:

Be wary of israel. They hate blacks!
evidence:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=OlXYDmd_cVQ

Seriously, are you that dim?
Re: Seized Bombs Were Meant For Gaza Strip – Israel by lastpage: 6:51pm On Oct 30, 2010

@na2day "Sometimes these people think that we are imbeciles that is incapable of thinking, Imagine these nonsense  Angry
The rocket for hamas from Iran?

For your information Iran does not need to undertake such ludicrous journey of sailing almost round the world to deliver rockets  to gaza that is a stonethrow from them!
They have been shipping rockets and other armaments to Gaza for years through the tunnels under Rafah crossing in Egypt, I tell u, even cars are brought into Gaza through these tunnels!
Another hole through the shameless assertion, is that building materials are part of the contrabands that Israel prohibits from entering Gaza, any ship bringing materials into Gaza can only dock at Ashdod port of Israel, cos Gaza is under a blockade (Remember Mavi Marmara), I can assure u Israel don't collect bribe like our own port workers does especially when their security is at stake, any such vessel going to Gaza must be offloaded at Ashdod and the cargo taken by road into Gaza after thorough inspection!
So, such Ship with building materials (a contraband) going to Gaza is like a ship with a giant bull'seye on it crying SEARCH ME! SEARCH ME!! SEARCH ME!!!
This is just the beginning of the drama, 9ja we hail thee! (Now i beleive that we have cretins leading our security agencies, imagine such bullshit!  Angry )

This is getting interesting, Pls, Grab a seat
Thank you very much Bro.
A lot of our people are just too gullible, mentally-lazy and straight-jacketed!

I have a few questions:
1.) Why is it ONLY ISRAEL, among all nations, that is pointing fingers, so early in the investigation?
Does this "smell" like another 9/11?
Israel has a way of inciting other countries against its enemies. In 9/11, Osama Bin Laden was accused of attacking America, then it emerged that all the arrested came mostly from Saudi Arabia and none from Iraq! But then, it was Iraq, the main challenger to Israel in the Middle East, that was destroyed, using American might.
And you know what, ISRAEL wins!!

Point am making is that this is another mischief from Israel, to incite other nations against its new arch enemy/challenger in the middle East.
Before you know it, Israel will be asking the United Nations for more sanctions. It will be asking the United States and E.U to wage war on Iran but why do we not think that Israel may be behind the shipment?

Israel was the one that forged the National Passport of many E.U countries like Ireland, Germany, e.t.c, to murder people in UAE recently!
The same Israel which has a very advanced SECRET Nuclear weapons program, refused to be a signatory to the Nuclear Non-proliferation treaty, uses banned weapons like Napalm on "stone-throwing" Palestinians and yet is clamoring for sanctions on Iran for trying to develop Nuclear weapons(?)

2.) How come the Israeli official wants to "speak and accuse" Iran but wants to remain anonymous?
How come they are not offering any hard evidence to show that the weapons are really destined for Gaza, and from Iran?

It will take a long time for most people to understand that ISRAEL is the greatest danger to the modern world, using very smart designs and cunning but l just pray by then, it will not be too late!

No wonder Jesus said "The Kingdom of God" has be taken away from the Israelites and GIVEN TO THE GENTILES.

I have been very wary of them since l read in the Bible that they murdered Jesus and their religion till today is not Christianity but Judaism
Re: Seized Bombs Were Meant For Gaza Strip – Israel by poweredcom(m): 7:34am On Oct 31, 2010
Hahahah I cant stop laffing men Nigeria is full of cheap lies, they cant lie again they dont know what to frame, how can it pas thru Nigeria
Re: Seized Bombs Were Meant For Gaza Strip – Israel by Bishopking: 2:32pm On Nov 10, 2010
Mariory:

Seriously, are you that dim?

What do you mean? dim? no I am not! I guess you lack home training and you are a tom fool.

(1) (2) (Reply)

Why Jonathan Picked 2 Ministers From Ogun –obj / 40% Of Nigerians Lack Access To Food, Says Don / PHOTO of Sanusi Lamido Sanusi (CBN) Governors Wife

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 43
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.