Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,208 members, 7,829,323 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 02:26 AM

#PawonChallenge: Teni Makanaki Joins Olamide Pawon Challenge - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / #PawonChallenge: Teni Makanaki Joins Olamide Pawon Challenge (644 Views)

Lady Dances To Olamide's Pawon With 'Anointing Oil' In Her Chest (Photos) / Toyin Lawani Twerks To Olamide's Pawon. Fan Tells Her To Give Her Life To Christ / Unclad Lady Dances To 'Pawon': Olamide Blasted By Nigerians (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

#PawonChallenge: Teni Makanaki Joins Olamide Pawon Challenge by DGynx: 4:34pm On Sep 11, 2019
Just few weeks ago, Nigerian music superstar Olamide unleashed a new club banger titled ‘Pawon‘. The YBNL boss also launched ‘Pawon Challenge’ especially for the ladies.

According to Olamide the winner of his Pawon Challenge would take home a cash prize of $5000. The winner would be anyone who amasses the highest views on their ‘Pawon Challenge’ video on social media.

So far some celebrities are turning up to the challenge with their entries and the lates to join is Teni, Yes! our own Teni Makanaki.

watch video - https://www.thesleak.com/pawonchallenge-teni-makanaki-joins-olamide-pawon-challenge/

Cc: Lalasticlala
Cc: MissyB3
Cc: Fynestboi
Cc: Dominique
Cc: mynd44
Cc: Seun

Re: #PawonChallenge: Teni Makanaki Joins Olamide Pawon Challenge by Praizenews: 4:36pm On Sep 11, 2019
shocked cool shocked
Re: #PawonChallenge: Teni Makanaki Joins Olamide Pawon Challenge by DGynx: 4:59pm On Sep 11, 2019
Praizenews:
shocked cool shocked
rated 18 grin grin grin

(1) (Reply)

Tacha On Her Knees As Her Grandma Prays For Her (video) / Twitter Users Got Me Laughing So Hard Today / "If My Wife Can’t Come I’m Not Going" - Ex Big Brother Naija Housemate Mike Edwa

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 5
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.