Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,928 members, 7,828,219 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 06:38 AM

"I Love You": Adeniyi Johnson And Girlfriend Loved Up In New Photo - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / "I Love You": Adeniyi Johnson And Girlfriend Loved Up In New Photo (966 Views)

Davido's Elder Brother, Adewale And His Girlfriend Loved Up In New Photo / Adeniyi Johnson And Seyi Edun's Second Pre-Wedding Photos / Adeniyi Johnson To Wed Seyi Edun (Pre-Wedding Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

"I Love You": Adeniyi Johnson And Girlfriend Loved Up In New Photo by Alimani: 6:04pm On Sep 11, 2019
Nollywood actress and producer Oluwaseyi Edun, popularly known as Shai, with her hubby actor Adeniyi Johnson, shares lovely photo together.

Adeniyi Johnson shared the photo on his instagram page with caption; 'I love you'

Source; https://www.naijanewsgist.com/general/actor-adeniyi-johnson-girlfriend/

1 Like

Re: "I Love You": Adeniyi Johnson And Girlfriend Loved Up In New Photo by Alimani: 6:04pm On Sep 11, 2019
Lalasticlala
Re: "I Love You": Adeniyi Johnson And Girlfriend Loved Up In New Photo by friendlyadvice: 6:08pm On Sep 11, 2019
The geh no even fine sef

1 Like

Re: "I Love You": Adeniyi Johnson And Girlfriend Loved Up In New Photo by LearnITsmash(m): 6:09pm On Sep 11, 2019
Las Las una go still break up and call each other names undecided

1 Like

Re: "I Love You": Adeniyi Johnson And Girlfriend Loved Up In New Photo by Sucremamito1: 6:22pm On Sep 11, 2019
Mummy Ire ti take over

1 Like 1 Share

Re: "I Love You": Adeniyi Johnson And Girlfriend Loved Up In New Photo by Praizenews: 6:25pm On Sep 11, 2019
grin

1 Like

Re: "I Love You": Adeniyi Johnson And Girlfriend Loved Up In New Photo by Alimani: 8:33pm On Sep 11, 2019
undecided

(1) (Reply)

#bbnaija: Surprise Eviction Begins Tonight - See Who Is Likely Going Home / Miss Nollywood Culture & Tourism mock Tacha on her Disqualification / I Nearly Killed Her With My 14 Inches After Taking Tramadol

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.