Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,161,364 members, 7,846,570 topics. Date: Friday, 31 May 2024 at 06:14 PM

Miss Nollywood Culture & Tourism mock Tacha on her Disqualification - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Miss Nollywood Culture & Tourism mock Tacha on her Disqualification (972 Views)

Ike Drives Tacha On Christmas Day, After He Unfollowed Mercy / Nkechi Blessing Supports Tacha On BBNaija: "You Were Body Shamed But Succeeded" / Joshua Ebimobowei Agai Crowned Mr Nollywood Culture And Tourism (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Miss Nollywood Culture & Tourism mock Tacha on her Disqualification by Nollywoodlive22: 2:04pm On Sep 28, 2019
We saw this on the miss Nollywood  Beauty Organization Instagram page where the current Miss Nollywood Culture and tourism Nigeria Queen Lorah Richard  said her mind concerning Tacha behavior in the house.

Her words

Tacha need to learn so many things about herself especially the area of anger.
I like her but the fight was becoming just too much so am not surprised she was disqualified.

But trust me if it was me Tacha pulled my hair I wuld fight her
Inshot i was so happy
Mercy my girl gave it to her.

See more dangerous photos below

http://nollytvafrica.com/2019/09/28/lorah-richard-miss-nollywood-culture-react-on-tacha-disqualification/

Re: Miss Nollywood Culture & Tourism mock Tacha on her Disqualification by Nollywoodlive22: 11:54pm On Sep 28, 2019
Destiny Etiko Happy Over Tacha's Disqualification, Mocks Her (Photos)
Re: Miss Nollywood Culture & Tourism mock Tacha on her Disqualification by DRPAIT123(m): 6:27am On Sep 29, 2019
What's this one saying

(1) (Reply)

Has Kanye West Lost His Jesus Complex And Found Christ? / Ike Reveals Why He Gave Mercy His Coin To Buy Immunity - Ekomiamiblog / This Lady Eye Lashes Will Shock You. VIDEO

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.