Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,366 members, 7,819,317 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 02:19 PM

Video Editor Urgent Needed In Abuja - Art, Graphics & Video - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Art, Graphics & Video / Video Editor Urgent Needed In Abuja (1432 Views)

Graphic Designer Urgent Needed / Help!! I Need A Video Editor To Work With Me. / Video Editor Needed In Abuja For Urgent Employment (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Video Editor Urgent Needed In Abuja by Nobody: 6:05pm On Sep 11, 2019
A newly start up video studio in Abuja is in need of a video editor.
You must be very good in editing. Knowledge of camera and script writing is an added advantage.

You must be very intelligent, vasital, bold, smart, highly creative and effective in communication.
Abuja based only

Salary: 20k

Interested person should indicate here and send me DM. I will redirect you.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Video Editor Urgent Needed In Abuja by ify123destiny(m): 8:21pm On Sep 11, 2019
Is this a typographical errors, salary 20k or what. Op check your post.

1 Like

Re: Video Editor Urgent Needed In Abuja by Nobody: 9:07pm On Sep 11, 2019
ify123destiny:
Is this a typographical errors, salary 20k or what. Op check your post.
No. That's what there're paying.
Re: Video Editor Urgent Needed In Abuja by Akuchaser: 4:41am On Sep 12, 2019
nonsense and ingredients
Re: Video Editor Urgent Needed In Abuja by Nobody: 5:33am On Sep 12, 2019
Akuchaser:
nonsense and ingredients
On someone's business? Being Proud can't take you anywhere. What's wrong in this? Do you know if the start up business can make this amount in a month or they should be taking loan to pay salaries?

What happens to people who are more intelligent and resourceful than you who still offer voluntry services, building their career and gaining more experience?
Re: Video Editor Urgent Needed In Abuja by ify123destiny(m): 6:30am On Sep 12, 2019
This is crazy, are u selling beans. What kind of pay is that. You should have stated u were looking for a Typist. Foolish people that just put up things on Nairaland

2 Likes

Re: Video Editor Urgent Needed In Abuja by ify123destiny(m): 6:33am On Sep 12, 2019
After all u stated on your post, u want to pay 20k. You must be high on cheap drugs. Have Nigeria & The Profession gotten this bad. Arrant Nonsense
Re: Video Editor Urgent Needed In Abuja by Obagreatdatoye(m): 8:42am On Sep 12, 2019
The poster and is company must be mad
Re: Video Editor Urgent Needed In Abuja by Nobody: 9:15am On Sep 12, 2019
You are not interested, why don't you read and walk away. What's the anger for? Some other people are interested. Save your energy and concentrate on your lane.
Some of you claiming pro here, if giving a task, you will not be able to deliver effectively.
Re: Video Editor Urgent Needed In Abuja by MezieFresh: 12:09pm On Sep 12, 2019
I think we should put some things in perspective before we set out.

You want a professional not an intern.

Since it's a startup, the people who run it can learn the skill.. And do the job till they are ready to pay something meaningful.

Inside this 20k...

The person would pay transport.
Buy data
Eat lunch
Have a change of clothes
Unwind
Donate/gift others etc.

Let's be kind please!

When a freelance job of 2 days can fetch the Editor that?

Ps: This just an Advice. no hate.

3 Likes

Re: Video Editor Urgent Needed In Abuja by Akuchaser: 1:49pm On Sep 12, 2019
missdivineprove:
On someone's business? Being Proud can't take you anywhere. What's wrong in this? Do you know if the start up business can make this amount in a month or they should be taking loan to pay salaries?

What happens to people who are more intelligent and resourceful than you who still offer voluntry services, building their career and gaining more experience?

can you see the comments below mine

let it not be that am against you
Re: Video Editor Urgent Needed In Abuja by Obagreatdatoye(m): 7:52pm On Sep 12, 2019
Once again.. .the poster is mad and needs a brain check..do you even no what video editing entails...very stressful and brain tasking work...u want to pay 20k. U must be sick and very daft.. Nonsense!
Re: Video Editor Urgent Needed In Abuja by Nobody: 9:29pm On Sep 12, 2019
MezieFresh:
I think we should put some things in perspective before we set out.

You want a professional not an intern.

Since it's a startup, the people who run it can learn the skill.. And do the job till they are ready to pay something meaningful.

Inside this 20k...

The person would pay transport.
Buy data
Eat lunch
Have a change of clothes
Unwind
Donate/gift others etc.

Let's be kind please!

When a freelance job of 2 days can fetch the Editor that?

Ps: This just an Advice. no hate.
Thanks for sharing.

But I'm sure some editors don't really have anything to do. It's something to have the basic knowledge and another thing to have a platform to utilize it. You can be a professional without having your own established business and there's nothing wrong starting from someone elses business. I see nothing wrong in picking up a 20k editing job in a location close to you and spreading your wings.
Re: Video Editor Urgent Needed In Abuja by don4real18(m): 9:36pm On Sep 12, 2019
grin A slap on the face of professionalism. When you want to put a price up for a job, ensure that you do a proper research
Re: Video Editor Urgent Needed In Abuja by MezieFresh: 9:48pm On Sep 12, 2019
Guys... No need for name calling...

Let's assume the young lady is not very knowledgeable in this field...

I bet next time, she would make some research!
Any work that is brain tasking and involves Creativity shouldn't be that low ..

And with all you listed... 50k is fair, that's if the person lives pretty close
Re: Video Editor Urgent Needed In Abuja by Nobody: 4:08am On Sep 13, 2019
Some of you ranting up and down on my post, please Kindly share some of your previsious work's link with me here. Let's see if you're even close to the so called proffessional you're attributing to yourself.

So please, share links of your previous work, let see.

1 Like

Re: Video Editor Urgent Needed In Abuja by celeb4reallife(f): 4:20am On Sep 13, 2019
@Op, check your DM please.

1 Like

Re: Video Editor Urgent Needed In Abuja by don4real18(m): 7:20am On Sep 13, 2019
MezieFresh:
Guys... No need for name calling...

Let's assume the young lady is not very knowledgeable in this field...

I bet next time, she would make some research!
Any work that is brain tasking and involves Creativity shouldn't be that low ..

And with all you listed... 50k is fair, that's if the person lives pretty close
50k isn't fair for a video editor except you aren't looking for a pro
Re: Video Editor Urgent Needed In Abuja by Nobody: 10:48am On Sep 13, 2019
celeb4reallife:
@Op, check your DM please.
Ok dear
Re: Video Editor Urgent Needed In Abuja by MezieFresh: 10:47pm On Sep 13, 2019
don4real18:

50k isn't fair for a video editor except you aren't looking for a pro

If she said 50k the comments wouldn't flow in this direction....

Because, that would be better
Re: Video Editor Urgent Needed In Abuja by Collinsade369(m): 8:30am On Jun 07, 2020
missdivineprove:
You are not interested, why don't you read and walk away. What's the anger for? Some other people are interested. Save your energy and concentrate on your lane.
Some of you claiming pro here, if giving a task, you will not be able to deliver effectively.

life can be really funny, so you can tell someone to walk away from your post and you go around bashing other peoples post and topic? cheesy
Re: Video Editor Urgent Needed In Abuja by agbonkamen(f): 5:21pm On Jun 08, 2020
The op and the company must be mad even me as an Editor, a one minute jingle adverts covers that amount and it depends on the jingle sef

1 Like

Re: Video Editor Urgent Needed In Abuja by sirZoulahy(m): 12:43pm On Jun 09, 2020
I don't blame the poster, that's how they do in abj, they look for cheap labour with versatile knowledge. Even they will not pay you regularly

1 Like

Re: Video Editor Urgent Needed In Abuja by success97: 7:38pm On Jun 09, 2020
I can help with transcribing of audios, videos and images.

(1) (Reply)

Canon EOS M50 Mirrorless Camera / Between Web Designing, Digital Animation, Digital Printing & Publishing / Picture Of Light Effects

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.