₦airaland Forum

Welcome, Guest: Join Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 2,334,441 members, 5,167,194 topics. Date: Monday, 23 September 2019 at 03:58 AM

Coding Looks Cool. - Programming - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Programming / Coding Looks Cool. (274 Views)

Things you need to know as an upcoming programmer and MY CODING DAIRY / Coding Demo Day At Moat Academy / Coding Challenge For Fun (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Coding Looks Cool. by Grandlord: 8:33pm On Sep 11
So I just started my self-taught tutorials on python and I'm loving it already! I feel like a fish taking to water. Awesome stuff. cool

I feel like i made the wrong career choice a decade ago. I should've majored in computer science in the university.

All the same, I think I'm gonna go on a big ride into this world of software and tech. I'm excited!
Anybody else starting out on programming? smiley
Re: Coding Looks Cool. by Daejoyoung: 9:32pm On Sep 11
Grandlord:
So I just started my self-taught tutorials on python and I'm loving it already! I feel like a fish taking to water. Awesome stuff. cool

I feel like i made the wrong career choice a decade ago. I should've majored in computer science in the university.

All the same, I think I'm gonna go on a big ride into this world of software and tech. I'm excited!

lol yes coding is cool, but note that you just started and you are in for a long ride, but if you have the zeal, patience and time, l believe it would be worth it.
lt could get frustrating at times, but it's super cool and no matter how frustrating, l personally find it more fulfilling and enjoyable than many things out there in my opinion, because coding is both art and science in one, especially the aspect of coding that involves creating new stuff.
But note, that coding and/or programming is only an aspect of computer science, not all of it.
Re: Coding Looks Cool. by Grandlord: 2:41am On Sep 12
Daejoyoung:

lol yes coding is cool, but note that you just started and you are in for a long ride, but if you have the zeal, patience and time, l believe it would be worth it.
lt could get frustrating at times, but it's super cool and no matter how frustrating, l personally find it more fulfilling and enjoyable than many things out there in my opinion, because coding is both art and science in one, especially the aspect of coding that involves creating new stuff.
But note, that coding and/or programming is only an aspect of computer science, not all of it.
Thanks for the heads up my man. cool

I particularly like the hands-on demand that comes with coding. I mean you have to actually do it to learn it and by repeatedly doing it you gain confidence and skills.

The creativity aspect is rewarding I suppose. I'm a deep thinker so I love the puzzles. I can't wait to master the basics so I could try building all these ideas I have, bringing them to life!

Yeah I know CS is a lot more but at the end you have to specialize in one or two areas as you can't possibly be an expert in CS as a whole right? smiley
Re: Coding Looks Cool. by bytementor: 10:23pm On Sep 12
Grandlord:

Happy you made such decision , welcome to the coding world.

Our platform ByteMentor will make your learning fast and easier .

You may visit our thread to learn more https://www.nairaland.com/5407969/full-stack-web-developer-using-bytementor

Happy coding!!

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Latest Nigeria Technology Forum For Nerd / Caution: Why Your Contract May Be Invalid / Fix Any Error On Your Ponzi Script Or Website

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2019 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 42
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.