Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,640 members, 7,820,242 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 12:03 PM

CV That Sells You To Recruiters - Jobs/Vacancies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / CV That Sells You To Recruiters (515 Views)

8 Secrets That Will Make You More Attractive To Recruiters In 2019 / 5 Important Things Recruiters Search For In Your Cv/resume / 7 Costly Mistakes On CV That Leave Graduates Unemployed (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

CV That Sells You To Recruiters by Themainn: 8:39pm On Sep 11, 2019
I’m a professional resume Writer with years of experience writing resumes and working on external recruitment processes for companies.

Do you know that a recruiter spends just 6 seconds viewing each resume? Which means you have just 6 seconds to grab his/her attention. And I know this because I have been a recruiter for any years now.

A few years back, when I was still recruiting for a major company, I don’t read all the resumes that get sent to my desk, instead I scan through them and I pick out the ones with Attractive headings that grabs my attention. Sadly, most of the resumes I see are the ones with the plane boring conventional design. I don’t even give those resumes a second look.

As a professional or a top level executive, I think it goes without saying that you need a top shelf resume for maximum effect. And investing smartly in your resume gives you a competitive advantage and sets you up for success in your job search.

What you get from me:

Achievement – based resume that gets you interviews.
Compelling resume written by a professional resume writer.

Beautiful and eye – catching design that is sure to grab recruiter’s attention.

Visually appealing resume with industry specific keywords that will get you noticed by both ATS software and human reviewers.

Privacy – your information will never be shared with anyone.

You can reach me on whatsapp with +2349018902459
Or email me ihemejonathan@yahoo.com

Be different, be unique and get your dream job

View portfolio below

Re: CV That Sells You To Recruiters by Themainn: 4:35am On Sep 20, 2019
Contact me now
Re: CV That Sells You To Recruiters by Themainn: 4:46am On Sep 21, 2019
Re: CV That Sells You To Recruiters by Themainn: 4:27am On Sep 22, 2019
Re: CV That Sells You To Recruiters by Themainn: 2:31pm On Sep 24, 2019
Re: CV That Sells You To Recruiters by Themainn: 7:06am On Sep 25, 2019
Contact me

(1) (Reply)

Medical Internship Opening At Ekiti State Teaching Hospital / Customer Service Staff / Customer Service Representative At Outcess Solutions Nigeria Limited

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.