Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,069 members, 7,818,187 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 09:49 AM

Buba Galadima: Nigerians Are Mourning Buhari’s Victory At Tribunal - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Buba Galadima: Nigerians Are Mourning Buhari’s Victory At Tribunal (22010 Views)

M.K.O. Tibetan: Buhari Victory To Shock PDP & APC Will Rule Nigeria For 40 Years / Goose Pimples: "This Shows President Buhari's Victory Is Assured" - Bashir Ahmed / Buba Galadima: The Man In Aso Rock Is Not The Buhari That We Used To Know (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Buba Galadima: Nigerians Are Mourning Buhari’s Victory At Tribunal by ArcAO: 5:55pm On Sep 12, 2019
enjoyment continues grin

Re: Buba Galadima: Nigerians Are Mourning Buhari’s Victory At Tribunal by Sonsly041(m): 7:25pm On Sep 13, 2019
cashkid:

Dey deceive urself grin grin grin
Is that wetin dem dey take console u be DAT!
Wake up and reason for urself!
What are you saying? I don't understand
Re: Buba Galadima: Nigerians Are Mourning Buhari’s Victory At Tribunal by Sonsly041(m): 7:26pm On Sep 13, 2019
Seriousness:

Don't think that all this voting stuff determines the next president.

They already know who is entering next, voting is just a step that makes it look legit

But God pass them
Re: Buba Galadima: Nigerians Are Mourning Buhari’s Victory At Tribunal by cashkid: 7:30pm On Sep 13, 2019
Sonsly041:

What are you saying? I don't understand

grin grin grin cheesy grin grin grin
Just dey look...u no fit understand
Re: Buba Galadima: Nigerians Are Mourning Buhari’s Victory At Tribunal by Sonsly041(m): 8:04pm On Sep 13, 2019
cashkid:

grin grin grin cheesy grin grin grin Just dey look...u no fit understand
Ok
Re: Buba Galadima: Nigerians Are Mourning Buhari’s Victory At Tribunal by surgical: 9:26pm On Sep 13, 2019
jkendy:
So what's your point exactly
Do they usually have points except to confuse issues or regurgitate what they have been programmed to say like a robot they have no mind of their and cannot make object assessment even in the face of hard fact,they are very pathetic
Re: Buba Galadima: Nigerians Are Mourning Buhari’s Victory At Tribunal by jkendy(m): 9:40pm On Sep 13, 2019
surgical:
They have been programmed like a robot they have no mind of their own........, they are very pathetic
grin grin grin Just like the Zone B they represent.
BTW, you murdered the lil kid who wanted to ball with adults
Re: Buba Galadima: Nigerians Are Mourning Buhari’s Victory At Tribunal by Nobody: 6:37am On Sep 17, 2019
chris51:

It's Atiku's supporters that are mourning the verdict while Buhari's supporters are rejoicing.

It is normal in life. Everybody can not support Atiku and likewise Buhari.
4 years of Buhari is round the corner.

INEC should reduce parties to three. Fees for Forms to contest political seats are too high.
Only money bags who have stolen money can afford it.

When they get there, they steal to cover their election expenses.

It's a vicious cycle.
This is very true ma.
Re: Buba Galadima: Nigerians Are Mourning Buhari’s Victory At Tribunal by Jeremy1998: 9:20pm On Sep 28, 2019
truthfulparrot:
I don't go for Investments like FX. It is rather unfortunate that PMB by his actions and inactions is making it difficult for honest.and hard working Nigerians to thrive economically. The last two years have been very challenging that some of us have to shut down our businesses as it doesn't make sense to continue to pay salaries and rent from your capital and savings. I was moved to tears last week when my employees told me they are ready to accept 50% cut in their salaries instead of me shutting down.....
this is really bad, I pray God will help us

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Ikpeazu’s Men Fight Dirty Over Demoted Headmistress / Arewa Youths Call For Kanu's Arrest, Suspension Of Senators Who Stood For Him / Rivers APC Sends Replacement For Victor Giadom

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.