Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,517 members, 7,823,222 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 06:58 AM

BBNaija: Mike 'Tacha Has Body Odour' - TV/Movies (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / BBNaija: Mike 'Tacha Has Body Odour' (55195 Views)

BBNaija: Pregnant Tacha, Has A Child? (Photos) / BBNaija: Isilomo Blasts Kim And Ella For Saying Tacha Has Body And Mouth Odour / BBNaija: Tacha Has Body, Mouth Odour - Ella, Kim Oprah (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: BBNaija: Mike 'Tacha Has Body Odour' by NaijaDonCast(m): 11:03pm On Sep 11, 2019
U say wetin
AmazonTopaz:

Your first sentence makes no sense.
You are accusing me of being a blind follower yet you defended your favourite with the exact same blind sentiments grin The accuser should take his own advice and work on himself and also maintain some level of hygiene grin
Whether they are 50 saying the same thing it does not change the fact that we Titans love our Queen like that and it changes nothing.

1 Like

Re: BBNaija: Mike 'Tacha Has Body Odour' by AmazonTopaz(f): 11:05pm On Sep 11, 2019
GrabHisBalls:
When she leaves she'll work on her odour, but she spends more time on slaying than properly cleaning up. It's really sad! And you're funny. grin I wonder how she'll smell down there?
Kimbraa how she smells down there is none of ypur business tongue
We love her as she keeps on slaying grin

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: BBNaija: Mike 'Tacha Has Body Odour' by Femeto: 11:06pm On Sep 11, 2019
Na her P dey smell.
Re: BBNaija: Mike 'Tacha Has Body Odour' by AmazonTopaz(f): 11:07pm On Sep 11, 2019
alobright17:

This smelling of your Tacha really pained you ehh. Bros Tacha dey smell just deal with that.
So you never get body odour before undecided
There is nothing to deal with there onku

1 Like

Re: BBNaija: Mike 'Tacha Has Body Odour' by Nobody: 11:07pm On Sep 11, 2019
AmazonTopaz:

Please, tell her to insert garlic when she's out. I heard it's a good aromatic for women and don't forget to tell her to bath at least twice a day. grin cheesy Good night.

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: BBNaija: Mike 'Tacha Has Body Odour' by AmazonTopaz(f): 11:10pm On Sep 11, 2019
GrabHisBalls:
Please, tell her to insert garlic when she's out. I heard it's a good aromatic for women and don't forget to tell her to bath at least twice a day. grin cheesy Good night.
Cindy is the one that takes garlic I am sure she would pass your message across Benita grin.
Goodnight

1 Like 1 Share

Re: BBNaija: Mike 'Tacha Has Body Odour' by RexTramadol1: 11:17pm On Sep 11, 2019
LUGBE:
And then, Mike you are too big for this

At 28? You see, it's part of the game

Others knew it too, and that statement doesn't seem like it's a body-shame

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: BBNaija: Mike 'Tacha Has Body Odour' by Predstan: 11:17pm On Sep 11, 2019
truthsayer009:

I can smell the Odor from your response.
a

I can hear the Odor and I can see the Smell
Re: BBNaija: Mike 'Tacha Has Body Odour' by BarrElChapo(m): 11:17pm On Sep 11, 2019
I can't stand people with body though.. angry
Re: BBNaija: Mike 'Tacha Has Body Odour' by Mateen1000: 11:18pm On Sep 11, 2019
AmazonTopaz:

You are accusing me of being a blind follower yet you defended your favourite with the exact same blind sentiments grin The accuser should take his own advice and work on himself and also maintain some level of hygiene grin
Whether they are 50 saying the same thing it does not change the fact that we Titans love our Queen like that and it changes nothing.
Tacha and Body Odour
You and Madness

18 Likes 2 Shares

Re: BBNaija: Mike 'Tacha Has Body Odour' by AmazonTopaz(f): 11:19pm On Sep 11, 2019
Mateen1000:

Tacha and Body Odour
You and Madness
Likewise tongue
You and stupidity are like 5&6

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: BBNaija: Mike 'Tacha Has Body Odour' by Bawofss(m): 11:20pm On Sep 11, 2019
smelling Tacha, many nairaland guys go still Bleep her smelling puna if she open it for free.
Re: BBNaija: Mike 'Tacha Has Body Odour' by alobright17(m): 11:20pm On Sep 11, 2019
AmazonTopaz:

So you never get body odour before undecided
There is nothing to deal with there onku
Her own is constant , stop crying over her body odor.

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: BBNaija: Mike 'Tacha Has Body Odour' by AmazonTopaz(f): 11:22pm On Sep 11, 2019
alobright17:
Her own is constant , stop crying over her body odor.
At least you agreed that you had body odour cheesy grin
Take ypur own advice and mind your business undecided

1 Like

Re: BBNaija: Mike 'Tacha Has Body Odour' by tunary(m): 11:26pm On Sep 11, 2019
truthsayer009:

Does she have body Odour? Answer is Yes.

Case closed.
Everything in life are in different grades, all mammal, every human being on earth have body odour just that some are worse than the others that's the difference so this shouldn't be a surprise. body odour is a natural problem. see a doctor to confirm or Google

1 Like 1 Share

Re: BBNaija: Mike 'Tacha Has Body Odour' by dipseacon: 11:27pm On Sep 11, 2019
Has anyone said Mike has body odour yet? Dumb blind follower! Na your type vote Buhari
AmazonTopaz:

13 Likes 1 Share

Re: BBNaija: Mike 'Tacha Has Body Odour' by AmazonTopaz(f): 11:29pm On Sep 11, 2019
dipseacon:
Has anyone said Mike has body odour yet? Dumb blind follower! Na your type vote Buhari
I did not say he has body odour you are the dumb one that cannot conprehend simple english.
I did not vote Buhari tongue that is a dumb assertion cheesy

1 Like

Re: BBNaija: Mike 'Tacha Has Body Odour' by AmazonTopaz(f): 11:31pm On Sep 11, 2019
tunary:
Everything in life are in different grades, all mammal, every human being on earth have body odour just that some are worse than the others that's the difference so this shouldn't be a surprise. body odour is a natural problem. see a doctor to confirm or Google
Don't mind the haters they would only wail and tire

1 Like 1 Share

Re: BBNaija: Mike 'Tacha Has Body Odour' by jubrilELsudan: 11:31pm On Sep 11, 2019
She doesn't have body odour. She has kukunase odour. Probably a fungal infection.

I can even smell her tilapia smell kukunase each time the camera zooms in on her.

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: BBNaija: Mike 'Tacha Has Body Odour' by DonBenny77(m): 11:34pm On Sep 11, 2019
Too many body counts

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: BBNaija: Mike 'Tacha Has Body Odour' by dipseacon: 11:35pm On Sep 11, 2019
Sorry o, madam body odour defender, warrior of all smellos, queen of the Skinkers. Continue defending your people.
AmazonTopaz:

I did not say he has body odour you are the dumb one that cannot conprehend simple english.
I did not vote Buhari tongue that is a dumb assertion cheesy

13 Likes

Re: BBNaija: Mike 'Tacha Has Body Odour' by Nobody: 11:36pm On Sep 11, 2019
AmazonTopaz:

This one is clearly in sifia pains
Why respond??
CEO Tacha Media

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: BBNaija: Mike 'Tacha Has Body Odour' by alobright17(m): 11:36pm On Sep 11, 2019
AmazonTopaz:
At least you agreed that you had body odour cheesy grin
Take ypur own advice and mind your business undecided
At least her own is trending Now and people close to her has proved that . so keep wailing.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: BBNaija: Mike 'Tacha Has Body Odour' by Tomide007: 11:37pm On Sep 11, 2019
LUGBE:
And then, Mike you are too big for this
Soo he must not say that she has body odour again? He's d second person to say it nah.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: BBNaija: Mike 'Tacha Has Body Odour' by DonBenny77(m): 11:38pm On Sep 11, 2019
truthsayer009:

Does she have body Odour? Answer is Yes.

Case closed.

Yes bleaching and too many body counts are likely causes.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: BBNaija: Mike 'Tacha Has Body Odour' by Tomide007: 11:38pm On Sep 11, 2019
tunary:
Aiit...soo she has a high graded body odour ?

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: BBNaija: Mike 'Tacha Has Body Odour' by Tomide007: 11:40pm On Sep 11, 2019
Norabay:
They should leave this girl alone before they make her self esteem to go down suicide is real oh.
They're just saying what they noticed nah.

3 Likes

Re: BBNaija: Mike 'Tacha Has Body Odour' by Tookool(m): 11:43pm On Sep 11, 2019
AmazonTopaz:
This is rich coming from Mike that enjoys repeating boxers grin and with a thick bush armpit forest that is fit to use and plait two steps all back. grin

Even the ones with body odour and the ones who know people with body odour and have failed to tell such people would still come to social media to mock her.
This does not change the fact that we will continue to vote her cheesy
Who's we?
Re: BBNaija: Mike 'Tacha Has Body Odour' by Realfrankie(m): 11:45pm On Sep 11, 2019
Natural body odour grin grin grin grin
Re: BBNaija: Mike 'Tacha Has Body Odour' by Tomide007: 11:46pm On Sep 11, 2019
dipseacon:
Sorry o, madam body odour defender, warrior of all smellos, queen of the Skinkers. Continue defending your people.
You're wicked grin let's work together to stop suicide abeg.
Re: BBNaija: Mike 'Tacha Has Body Odour' by Realfrankie(m): 11:47pm On Sep 11, 2019
And na she wey Peter Okoye the die for
Re: BBNaija: Mike 'Tacha Has Body Odour' by Realfrankie(m): 11:50pm On Sep 11, 2019
Tookool:

Who's we?

Lol
Donald

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

BBNaija: Nina Confronts Miracle For Telling Other Housemates They Had Sex / Eric Took Advantage Of My Weakness - Lilo / Past Soap Operas/telenovas You'll Love To Watch Over And Over Again

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.