Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,374 members, 7,819,362 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 02:55 PM

COZA Rape: Meet The Dakolo Lawyer, Pelumi, As Kemi Olunloyo Decimates Him - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / COZA Rape: Meet The Dakolo Lawyer, Pelumi, As Kemi Olunloyo Decimates Him (520 Views)

COZA Rape: Busola Dakolo Files Complaint Against Biodun Fatoyinbo / Ruggedman Reacts As Kemi Olunloyo Accuses Him Of Snitching On Naira Marley / Is Timi Dakolo Accusing Biodun Fatoyinbo, COZA Pastor Of Sleeping With Virgins? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

COZA Rape: Meet The Dakolo Lawyer, Pelumi, As Kemi Olunloyo Decimates Him by donaldeke(m): 11:14pm On Sep 11, 2019
Meet the lead counsel of the Dakolos in the rape allegation against Pastor Biodun Fatoyinbo, of Commonwealth of Zion Assembly. His name is Pelumi Olajengbesi.
Kemi Olunloyo who has been fiercely following the case and making shocking submissions is dishing it out again...

In Kemi's post, Pelumi failed at his attempt in Politics and has been once accused of bribery and extortion.

Read her post below and tell us what you think:

I can investigate anyone which is an attribute of a good investigative Journalist. Who is this lawyer representing @busoladakolo?? He has tried to contact #Coza to EXPOSE @timidakolo. The church reportedly wasn't interested in his anti-Timi rants. Who is Pelumi Olajengbesi? Why is he their friends and lawyer now?

1. He is 32 years old...

Continue HERE:

https://www.reporterswall.com/coza-rape-meet-the-dakolo-lawyer-pelumi-as-kemi-olunloyo-decimates-him/

Re: COZA Rape: Meet The Dakolo Lawyer, Pelumi, As Kemi Olunloyo Decimates Him by CanadaOrBust: 11:43pm On Sep 11, 2019
Lunatic Hanty Kemi, go deal with your mental illness. Stop trolling celebrities
Re: COZA Rape: Meet The Dakolo Lawyer, Pelumi, As Kemi Olunloyo Decimates Him by veeceesynergy: 12:00am On Sep 12, 2019
if dis guy is truly d Dakolo's lawyer, then I'm sorry.
D last time I checked, over 40lawyers volunteered.
Re: COZA Rape: Meet The Dakolo Lawyer, Pelumi, As Kemi Olunloyo Decimates Him by veeceesynergy: 12:01am On Sep 12, 2019
if dis guy is truly d Dakolo's lawyer, then I'm sorry.
D last time I checked, over 40lawyers volunteered.
Where 're they?
How can Femi Falana allow d Dakolo's to hire such a person for a case like dis.
let dis not be a case of ON YOUR OWN.
Re: COZA Rape: Meet The Dakolo Lawyer, Pelumi, As Kemi Olunloyo Decimates Him by Tomide007: 1:11am On Sep 12, 2019
CanadaOrBust:
Lunatic Hanty Kemi, go deal with your mental illness. Stop trolling celebrities
Read what she wrote....
Re: COZA Rape: Meet The Dakolo Lawyer, Pelumi, As Kemi Olunloyo Decimates Him by CanadaOrBust: 1:18am On Sep 12, 2019
Tomide007:

Read what she wrote....

I’ve read enough of her nonsense to know not to waste my time:
- Linda was not pregnant, she’d never deliver a baby
-She faked the hospital photos
- Another woman had the baby
- Davido’d get arrested if he steps foot in US
- Davido and Chioma split up
- You can add your own

(1) (Reply)

#bbnaija: "Mercy Can Poison Me" - Omashola Tells Seyi / Ethinosa Shows Support For Tacha, Says 60 Million Nigerians Smell / Bbnaija 2019 : Moment Ike Asked Fans To Vote For MERCY (VIDEO)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.