Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,218 members, 7,818,752 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 12:24 AM

Joe Aribo Calls Nigeria Debut A Night He Will 'remember For Life' - Sports - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / Joe Aribo Calls Nigeria Debut A Night He Will 'remember For Life' (711 Views)

Southampton Signs Super Eagles Midfielder Joe Aribo From Rangers / Joe Aribo: From University Drop Out To Super Eagles No 10 (Video, Pics) / Eagles’ Debut, A Dream Come True – Chukwueze (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Joe Aribo Calls Nigeria Debut A Night He Will 'remember For Life' by argob44(f): 1:52am On Sep 12, 2019
Rangers midfielder Joe Aribo has expressed delight after scoring his first goal for the Super Eagles of Nigeria three minutes in his debut against Ukraine.

ASBnews.ng report that, Aribo got on the end of a lovely move by Everton's Alex Iwobi and made no mistake in opening his international account in a game that saw his side go up 2-0 after Victor Osimhen slotted home a penalty ten minutes from half-time, but ship two in as many minutes at the opposite end to see the match end in a 2-2 draw.

After the game, Aribo took to his Instagram account to make his thanks and stress just how much the whole Super Eagles experience meant to him.

He wrote: “Buzzing to make my debut for Nigeria.

“Unfortunate with the result but happy to score on my debut, a special day for me and my family and one I’ll remember for life. Thank you God.”

Source: https://www.asbnews.ng/2019/09/12/joe-aribo-calls-nigeria-debut-a-night-he-will-remember-for-life/

Cc: Lalasticlala

(1) (Reply)

What Ronaldo Fans Did After The Awards Last Night / Lionel Messi: The Maestro Of Freekick / Heracles Striker Cyrie Dessers Wants to play for Nigeria

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.