Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,157,900 members, 7,834,990 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 12:00 AM

Akinyi Obala Of 90-day Fiancé Show Accused TLC Producer Of Racism - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Akinyi Obala Of 90-day Fiancé Show Accused TLC Producer Of Racism (595 Views)

90 Day Fiancé: Angela And Michael Likely To Divorce / Allwell Ademola: I Fell In Love With Our Best Man After I Lost My Fiancé / Ronke Tiamiyu: Why I Ended My Engagement & Dumped My Fiancé (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Akinyi Obala Of 90-day Fiancé Show Accused TLC Producer Of Racism by Omoalaji12: 7:05am On Sep 12, 2019
90-Day fiancé show is about American citizens who are dating foreigners and trying to bring them to the country. The show is a reality show about what it takes to fall in love with someone outside America and try to bring him or her to the United States of America.

Akinyi Obala is on the 90-day fiancé show with her fiancé Benjamin and they are in the process of filing for her to come to the USA. Benjamin and the TLC producers are in Kenya to meet Akinyi Obala’s family to film some part of the show and she doesn’t like what they did.

Obala Akinyi
said the producers are editing the show to portrait her and her people as bad people and she thinks that is racist.

Source : https://www.nigeriatunes.com/akinyi-obala-of-90-day-fiance-show-accused-tlc-producer-of-racism/

Re: Akinyi Obala Of 90-day Fiancé Show Accused TLC Producer Of Racism by meobizy(f): 7:07pm On Jun 14, 2020
Since I read they get paid per episode I do not care.

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

#GhettoLove: Wizkid Overtakes Davido And Chioma On Twitter / (VIDEO) How To Make A Woman Orgasm Under 5 Minute / Meet Hero Policewoman After Saving The Life Of A Victim Of Robbery (photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.