Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,111 members, 7,814,899 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 10:36 PM

What Can I Import With 3 Million Naira That Wld Be Profitable - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / What Can I Import With 3 Million Naira That Wld Be Profitable (4411 Views)

Please What Business Can One Do With 300,000 Naira That Will Be Profitable. / What Can I Import From USA? / What Should I Import To Nigeria (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

What Can I Import With 3 Million Naira That Wld Be Profitable by Shakes85: 7:39am On Oct 29, 2010
Pls can someone suggest to me wat i can import wit 3 million naira and also any profitable biz it could cover.
Re: What Can I Import With 3 Million Naira That Wld Be Profitable by 9jabizhelp(m): 11:53am On Oct 29, 2010
my good friend, you have made a wise move by going into import business. There are many things you can import into Nigeria with your capital. First is jewelries from Dubai. Jewelry business is a profitable one in Nigeria. Also, you can import electric inverters and help solve our power problem. Do a research and find what people need and then import it.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: What Can I Import With 3 Million Naira That Wld Be Profitable by marahcn2: 7:18am On Oct 30, 2010
Dear Shakes85,
Our company regularly exports to Lome, Togo for Nigerians that are interested in contrabands (banned products like shoes, bags, belts and clothing that are currently prohibited from importation into Nigeria), and we also export Electronics directly to Lagos and Abuja, as these are not banned products.
But there is one particular product which Nigerians are not purchasing, which I believe will be profitable. And what’s more, the risk on this product is very low.
If you would like to know more about this product, send an e-mail to me.
Blessings.
cheesy
Re: What Can I Import With 3 Million Naira That Wld Be Profitable by 24volts: 10:03pm On Oct 30, 2010
My dear,
Be careful about this importation madness everywhere, one thing I can assure you is that Nigeria will one day be good, and thus all business that thrives on importation will surely surfer economic malnutrition.
I believe in business that is built on sustainability. and continuity with proper structure to keep the business alive.

Well choices are different , with N3m you can comfortably set up Toilet roll manufacturing firm with all the 3 key machines locally made ,

Toilet roll is one of the high domestic consumables that sells like wide fire,

Within 6 months you would have 100% return on investment
All other raw materials are purchased locally

if you are interested call 08060628353

You will ever remain grateful to me even your children unborn

We have some other small scale production ideas which we have sold to many Nigerians
Re: What Can I Import With 3 Million Naira That Wld Be Profitable by 24volts: 10:14pm On Oct 30, 2010
My dear,
Be careful about this importation madness everywhere, one thing I can assure you is that Nigeria will one day be good, and thus all business that thrives on importation will surely surfer economic malnutrition.
I believe in business that is built on sustainability. and continuity with proper structure to keep the business alive.

Well choices are different , with N3m you can comfortably set up Toilet roll manufacturing firm with all the 3 key machines locally made ,

Toilet roll is one of the high domestic consumables that sells like wide fire,

Within 6 months you would have 100% return on investment
All other raw materials are purchased locally

if you are interested call 08060628353

You will ever remain grateful to me even your children unborn

We have some other small scale production ideas which we have sold to many Nigerians
Re: What Can I Import With 3 Million Naira That Wld Be Profitable by xtremetee: 12:56am On Oct 31, 2010
Shakes85:

Pls can someone suggest to me wat i can import wit 3 million naira and also any profitable biz it could cover.

I have an importing idea and need a partner, am based in the UK. Contact me if you are interested and i will explain better. Pls only contact me if you are serious,
Re: What Can I Import With 3 Million Naira That Wld Be Profitable by cnseawell(m): 8:22am On Nov 03, 2010
How about start with candles importation. Our white candles is sell very well in nigeria market. our brand is " double Holiness".
if you are interest. pls contact me at : cn_seawell@yahoo.com.cn

(1) (Reply)

Which Is Preferable: UBA Africard Or GTB Naira Mastercard / 15 Business Ideas For 2015 / Recycle PET Bottle Flakes Wanted In Large Quantity!!!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.