Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,944 members, 7,817,769 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 07:11 PM

Tribunal: Why Are Nigerians Not Happy With The Verdict? - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Tribunal: Why Are Nigerians Not Happy With The Verdict? (1892 Views)

Election Tribunal: Why LP, PDP Shouldn’t Panic Over Inec’s Objections – Effiong / Tribunal: Why Atiku’s Application For Live Coverage Must Be Rejected – Tinubu / Election Tribunal: Why I Fell Out With Buhari —buba Galadima (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Tribunal: Why Are Nigerians Not Happy With The Verdict? by FarahAideed: 8:22am On Sep 13, 2019
Afamed:

You have not said anything new for those of us that truly know you

This morning alone I have bought 200 dollars into the Nigerian economy from US ,what have you and Buhari brought in ? Nothing nothing zilch
Re: Tribunal: Why Are Nigerians Not Happy With The Verdict? by Afamed: 8:37am On Sep 13, 2019
FarahAideed:

This morning alone I have bought 200 dollars into the Nigerian economy from US ,what have you and Buhari brought in ? Nothing nothing zilch
We heard you. Obinwanne Okeke junior

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Tribunal: Why Are Nigerians Not Happy With The Verdict? by NgeneUkwenu(f): 8:38am On Sep 13, 2019
FarahAideed:

Look at this liar! I know everything about you Paul. Stop this useless bragging...You barely feed three times a day .

3 Likes

Re: Tribunal: Why Are Nigerians Not Happy With The Verdict? by FarahAideed: 8:39am On Sep 13, 2019
Afamed:

I am not fraudster please !!!! Someone paid for my product from the US ..
Re: Tribunal: Why Are Nigerians Not Happy With The Verdict? by NgeneUkwenu(f): 8:39am On Sep 13, 2019
Afamed:

The guy is empty. A peep at his facebook page says it all.
Re: Tribunal: Why Are Nigerians Not Happy With The Verdict? by Afamed: 8:42am On Sep 13, 2019
FarahAideed:

I am not fraudster please !!!! Someone paid for my product from the US ..
And where did I say you were a fraudster? I only mentioned Obinwanne Okeke because he also brought $12b into Nigeria economy in 2018

Re: Tribunal: Why Are Nigerians Not Happy With The Verdict? by Afamed: 8:42am On Sep 13, 2019
NgeneUkwenu:

I Know him wellla. His worth less than empty

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Tribunal: Why Are Nigerians Not Happy With The Verdict? by FarahAideed: 9:14am On Sep 13, 2019
[ok
Re: Tribunal: Why Are Nigerians Not Happy With The Verdict? by FarahAideed: 9:16am On Sep 13, 2019
NgeneUkwenu:

Me Facebook? grin grin grin grin God Forbid ..I have never been on Facebook and never will ..The only social media accounts I run are Twitter Instagram and it's strictly for Business
Re: Tribunal: Why Are Nigerians Not Happy With The Verdict? by Afamed: 9:54am On Sep 13, 2019
FarahAideed:

Me Facebook? grin grin grin grin God Forbid ..I have never been on Facebook and never will ..The only social media accounts I run are Twitter Instagram and it's strictly for Business
Na so , Paul

1 Like

Re: Tribunal: Why Are Nigerians Not Happy With The Verdict? by FarahAideed: 9:56am On Sep 13, 2019
Afamed:

Na so , Obinwanne Okeke Esq

Please stop referring to me as a fraudster ..I have never earned any illegal income in my life , I am 100percent against crime and fraud
Re: Tribunal: Why Are Nigerians Not Happy With The Verdict? by Jostoman: 10:15am On Sep 13, 2019
So you want me to be happy for that STOLEN MANDATE abi
Re: Tribunal: Why Are Nigerians Not Happy With The Verdict? by engineerboat(m): 10:32am On Sep 13, 2019
FarahAideed:

Please leave them alone.

When someone is a fraud his thinking is that all others must be fraudsers as well.

Remember BMC slogans is that if you are doing well then you must be a fraudster.

Such deluded human beings
Re: Tribunal: Why Are Nigerians Not Happy With The Verdict? by Afamed: 11:06am On Sep 13, 2019
engineerboat:

Please leave them alone.

When someone is a fraud his thinking is that all others must be fraudsers as well.

Remember BMC slogans is that if you are doing well then you must be a fraudster.

Such deluded human beings
This one has finally regained his voice after Atiku cummed
Re: Tribunal: Why Are Nigerians Not Happy With The Verdict? by Afamed: 11:07am On Sep 13, 2019
FarahAideed:

Please stop referring to me as a fraudster ..I have never earned any illegal income in my life , I am 100percent against crime and fraud
Paul I never reffered to you as a fraudster.
Re: Tribunal: Why Are Nigerians Not Happy With The Verdict? by FarahAideed: 11:09am On Sep 13, 2019
Afamed:

Paul I never reffered to you as a fraudster.

Hahaha not only Paul na Peter cheesy cheesy. ..Nigerians can love to decieve themselves ..You and Ngene go and collect your money back please
Re: Tribunal: Why Are Nigerians Not Happy With The Verdict? by Afamed: 11:53am On Sep 13, 2019
FarahAideed:

Hahaha not only Paul na Peter cheesy cheesy. ..Nigerians can love to decieve themselves ..You and Ngene go and collect your money back please
Sorry don't be offended Pat abi you want to deny your identity on Tweeter too?
Re: Tribunal: Why Are Nigerians Not Happy With The Verdict? by FarahAideed: 11:54am On Sep 13, 2019
Afamed:

Sorry don't be offended Pat

Pat?
Re: Tribunal: Why Are Nigerians Not Happy With The Verdict? by Afamed: 11:55am On Sep 13, 2019
FarahAideed:

Pat?
Yes Pat, abi I should increase the volume?
Re: Tribunal: Why Are Nigerians Not Happy With The Verdict? by Smog77: 11:57am On Sep 13, 2019
Not all Nigeria me am happy oooo

2 Likes

(1) (2) (Reply)

Bianka Ojukwu To Obiano: There Are No Evil Spirits In The Venue Of Ojukwu / Fashola For Chief Of Staff / Breaking: Journalists, Photographers Struggle For Orji Kalu’s New Photos

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.