Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,017 members, 7,953,038 topics. Date: Thursday, 19 September 2024 at 09:39 AM

New Nigeria. - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / New Nigeria. (238 Views)

We Need A New Tribe, To Build A New Nigeria —osinbajo / Accept Hardship As Price For Building A New Nigeria - Aregbesola / The First Set Of Customers Boarding The New Nigeria Air From London. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

New Nigeria. by riches4me(m): 8:39am On Sep 12, 2019
Guys, I have been thinking on how we can rescue this country from the crop of bad and corrupt leaders in this country, not to talk of the godfathers that want to have us all in their pockets.
It's unfortunate that Sowore who meant well for the future of this country with demands that if granted will turn the wheel of regression around in this country.
But you and I know that they can never be granted by this government. Not this APC nor PDP If given a second chance. Why, APC n PDP are almost one. Crop of selfish Nigerian politicians. They will never address the fundamental issues bordering the country's ineffectiveness in many areas. Mostly about the way the country spends her money just to mention one.
They( Nigerian politicians) want us to get organized so that we can challenge them better.
Thank God this is 21st century. The jet age, the information age. We have a very lethal weapon in our hands, I mean our hands literally, if only we can be organized. All I'm talking about is WHATSAPP. Yes Whatsapp if only we can organize ourselves on Whatsapp through Whatsapp groups we will PEACEFULLY TAKE BACK this country for the sake of us the youth and the unborn.
Having a Whatsapp group that informs the youth on well meaning Nigerians on the choice of political candidate across all political post. That is only going to change the fundermental flaws in this the system.
I will continue to mobilise for this further online. But don't let us despise the days of little beginning. If you are with me on this, signifies with your like and share
I coming back with MORE.
Re: New Nigeria. by riches4me(m): 12:13pm On Sep 12, 2019
Nigerian youths. Please let's give this a chance. I know for sure it can work. It's a matter of growing the number. Let's have it across d states. The REAL CHANGE we desire like the CONSTITUTION AMENDMENT will not come on a Plata of gold. Thanks.

(1) (Reply)

Emir Of Gwandu Praises Osinbajo’s Exemplary Leadership Style / I Didn’t Expect Anything From Tribunal -archbishop Tunde Adeleye / Nigeria Inflation Rate Lowest Since 2016

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.