Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,277 members, 7,954,096 topics. Date: Friday, 20 September 2024 at 12:19 PM

Tribunal : Minister Of Mines & Steel, Ogah Congratulates President Buhari - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Tribunal : Minister Of Mines & Steel, Ogah Congratulates President Buhari (301 Views)

Ministry Of Mines Denies Claims Of CBN Buying Gold From Zamfara State Government / Governor Wike Congratulates President Buhari / Abia @ 28: Minister Of Mines & Steel, Ogah, Congratulates Ikpeazu (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Tribunal : Minister Of Mines & Steel, Ogah Congratulates President Buhari by Kosiso12(f): 8:41am On Sep 12, 2019
Tribunal : Minister of Mines & Steel, Ogah Congratulates President Buhari

Honourable Minister(state), Federal Ministry of Mines and Steel Development, Dr. Sampson Uche Ogah has congratulated President Muhammadu Buhari on his victory at the Tribunal on Wednesday, Igbere TV reports.

In a statement made available to Igbere TV on Wednesday, Ogah said the people have spoken again through the courts this time.

He said early March this year, an overwhelming majority of registered Nigerian voters through the ballot box spoke eloquently their preference of you as their President over and above every contender and pretender to that seat.

The statement reads,

"Your Excellency, Mr President, I join all men and women of goodwill across the world to felicitate with you on your resounding victory at the just-concluded Presidential Election Tribunal that sat at the Appeal Court."

"In early March this year an overwhelming majority of registered Nigerian voters through the ballot box spoke eloquently their preference of you as their President over and above every contender and pretender to that seat."

"Today, that eloquent preference has not only been accentuated by the united voice of Their Lordships at the Tribunal, but by the joy in the hearts and minds of all discerning Nigerians who have welcomed that verdict with wild jubilations across our nation."

"On behalf of my humble self ,my family and the entire APC family in Abia State,for whom you have always stood as a symbol of hope and progress, I congratulate you, Sir, on yet another total victory."

"Long Live Mr President
Long Live our Great Party,the APC
Long Live the Federal Republic of Nigeria!"

Source : http://igberetvnews.com/981122/tribunal-minister-of-mines-steel-ogah-congratulates-president-buhari/

Cc, Lalasticlala

Re: Tribunal : Minister Of Mines & Steel, Ogah Congratulates President Buhari by PureGoldh(m): 8:42am On Sep 12, 2019
Issoryt
Re: Tribunal : Minister Of Mines & Steel, Ogah Congratulates President Buhari by Chukwurah003: 8:44am On Sep 12, 2019
God bless President Buhari. Haters will keep losing.
Re: Tribunal : Minister Of Mines & Steel, Ogah Congratulates President Buhari by Kosiso12(f): 10:55am On Sep 12, 2019
Cc, Lalasticlala
Re: Tribunal : Minister Of Mines & Steel, Ogah Congratulates President Buhari by Ceoking6: 11:00am On Sep 12, 2019
I'm cumming

(1) (Reply)

Subsidy- Rice And Milk Vs Petrol / Allen Onyema: The President Nigerians Don’t Have – By Honesty / Apc Congress Put On Hold Party Activities Go On

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.