Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,915 members, 7,824,842 topics. Date: Saturday, 11 May 2024 at 06:52 PM

More Photos Of South African Returnees After Evacuation By Air Peace - Travel (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / More Photos Of South African Returnees After Evacuation By Air Peace (36266 Views)

Xenophobia: 315 South Africa Returnees Arrive Nigeria (Photos) / Ogun tops list of South African returnees / BREAKING: 188 Nigeria Returnees Arrive MMIA From South Africa (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: More Photos Of South African Returnees After Evacuation By Air Peace by atoleybaba(m): 9:30am On Sep 12, 2019
This plane flew over my location last night.... Immediately it passed, my mtn network just stopped(am really serious as funny as it sounds) so I accessed the flight radar app to check which plane took my network away and flew so low too....then I saw jburg to no location and flying 4000ft....I was like abi this plane wan crash because it was going no where near Lagos airport as at the time it passed above my location (notice the plane turning round), until I saw air peace and remembered that they were evacuating Nigerians yesterday from south Africa......I was also surprised by the speed...before I screen grabbed, plane don reach ota from ikorodu

3 Likes

Re: More Photos Of South African Returnees After Evacuation By Air Peace by sammyj: 9:31am On Sep 12, 2019
wink
Re: More Photos Of South African Returnees After Evacuation By Air Peace by Stormisova(m): 9:34am On Sep 12, 2019
What is this one saying sef??

Chanchit:

Crime won't increase or decrease. South Africans were making noise because the crimes were not perpetrated by their citizens. If not, they won't come and be making noise. And Nigerians too get sense, where would you see an under age girl to lure into been a drug addict. We got laws, going by what I saw in SA, it seems poverty is not as high in Nigeria like SA. Cos it is only poverty that would make parents look away when their underage girls starts engaging in silly things.

1 Like

Re: More Photos Of South African Returnees After Evacuation By Air Peace by fiftynaira(m): 9:34am On Sep 12, 2019
What is abike daberi doing there?

Dem for stone am
Re: More Photos Of South African Returnees After Evacuation By Air Peace by Chanchit: 9:35am On Sep 12, 2019
Stormisova:
What is this one saying sef??

If you can't comprehend, then swerve.
Re: More Photos Of South African Returnees After Evacuation By Air Peace by Efenaira(m): 9:35am On Sep 12, 2019
dorothybella:
PHOTOS: Arrival of Nigeria returnees from South Africa

See more here https://thickmatch.com/photos-south-african-returnee-evacuation-air-peace/
They don’t look hungry �. tongue
Re: More Photos Of South African Returnees After Evacuation By Air Peace by foster212: 9:37am On Sep 12, 2019
KendrickAyomide:
Na the suffer heads be this. Niggas like oluwa kuwait, Investor Zillonz and investor porshe, bamzy riches, Isokoboy, Opa 6 can never buy this stupid idea
Omo Yahoo Yahoo. How you take know all these guys?

1 Like

Re: More Photos Of South African Returnees After Evacuation By Air Peace by greatermeme: 9:38am On Sep 12, 2019
naijadrivablog:
These ones doesnt have good source of income over there.
What do you mean by good source of income? If you have nothing good to comment, stay away!
Re: More Photos Of South African Returnees After Evacuation By Air Peace by frankoben(m): 9:38am On Sep 12, 2019
And they'll be 10k richer courtesy zoological irrepublic of Naija
Re: More Photos Of South African Returnees After Evacuation By Air Peace by Omoslim26: 9:40am On Sep 12, 2019
donbachi:
won't crime increase?..just asking.cos most of these guys were doing it the hard way over there.

one motoring spirit spotted how you take know se na hard way them they hustle
Re: More Photos Of South African Returnees After Evacuation By Air Peace by propsvilla2: 9:41am On Sep 12, 2019
Welcome home great people
Let those urchins chop their country
Re: More Photos Of South African Returnees After Evacuation By Air Peace by ayomide8990(m): 9:42am On Sep 12, 2019
O Lord Guide My Uncle and the remaining Pupils that are still in SA.

1 Like

Re: More Photos Of South African Returnees After Evacuation By Air Peace by RexTramadol1: 9:42am On Sep 12, 2019
Dem fresh pass Nigerians sef
Re: More Photos Of South African Returnees After Evacuation By Air Peace by naijadrivablog: 9:42am On Sep 12, 2019
greatermeme:
What do you mean by good source of income? If you have nothing good to comment, stay away!

Do you have anyone living in SA? Don't be too emotional.
Re: More Photos Of South African Returnees After Evacuation By Air Peace by brookz: 9:42am On Sep 12, 2019
See them.... grin grin

1 Share

Re: More Photos Of South African Returnees After Evacuation By Air Peace by correctguy2010: 9:42am On Sep 12, 2019
donbachi:
won't crime increase?..just asking.cos most of these guys were doing it the hard way over there.

Ur mumu na follow come o... Can that Judge who was throwing out everything at the tribunal yesterday throw out this mumu to South Africa for us.
Re: More Photos Of South African Returnees After Evacuation By Air Peace by Dionysus22(m): 9:43am On Sep 12, 2019
They coming back means that South Africa has won cause they got what they were looking for.
Re: More Photos Of South African Returnees After Evacuation By Air Peace by healthshop247: 9:43am On Sep 12, 2019
Wow! This is back to square one o...

Re: More Photos Of South African Returnees After Evacuation By Air Peace by Rollitout: 9:43am On Sep 12, 2019
They will all go back to SA, they just enjoy the free flight back home

1 Like

Re: More Photos Of South African Returnees After Evacuation By Air Peace by anonimi: 9:44am On Sep 12, 2019
Jax1:
God will continue to bless the chairman AIR PEACE NIGERIA for bringing back home our stranded brothers safely. cry

A loud amen to that.
This is what wealthy blacks should do- help their community instead of waiting for the international community (whites) to bail out our poor black asses.

www.nairaland.com/attachments/4916464_img1218_jpeg869064c69e3965560ae57d6aeb37a7f2

1 Like

Re: More Photos Of South African Returnees After Evacuation By Air Peace by 2shure: 9:45am On Sep 12, 2019
50% from edo state rest na upobs and few Yoruba,They will come and start forming soft now then confra issue will escalate. Na africa u from come o. So npr dey use phonetics
Armed robbery
Kidnapping
G plus
Re: More Photos Of South African Returnees After Evacuation By Air Peace by banji1(m): 9:47am On Sep 12, 2019
Thank God for life. At least you can start from somewhere here.

Are you a teacher?
Get FREE access to comprehensive lesson notes/plans for various subjects. Check my signature for details
Re: More Photos Of South African Returnees After Evacuation By Air Peace by JeffSiberstein: 9:47am On Sep 12, 2019
naijadrivablog:
These ones do not have good source of income over there. Most have been wanting to return but didn't have money to buy flight ticket.

Historically, our President was a Military Head of State in 1983 and initiated Ghana must Go", fast forward 36yrs later, he is a President and African nations like Ghana and South Africa are chasing Nigerians out of their countries.

Is it payback, karma or history repeating itself

Oga do your investigation well, Buhari is bad but don't add things he didn't do to his name.

1 Like

Re: More Photos Of South African Returnees After Evacuation By Air Peace by BB9ja007: 9:50am On Sep 12, 2019
I just Dey pity d guy with dreads. Watin sars go use am do e go prefer South Africa

2 Likes

Re: More Photos Of South African Returnees After Evacuation By Air Peace by donbachi(m): 10:06am On Sep 12, 2019
correctguy2010:

Ur mumu na follow come o... Can that Judge who was throwing out everything at the tribunal yesterday throw out this mumu to South Africa for us.
thank u and God bless.
Re: More Photos Of South African Returnees After Evacuation By Air Peace by Tomide59(m): 10:18am On Sep 12, 2019
Thank God for the journey mercy His Excellency will surely give some of them automatic slot into Nigeria Civil Defence Corps to start a new life...
God Bless Nigerian..
God Bless PMB..
and God Bless Osinbajo...
Re: More Photos Of South African Returnees After Evacuation By Air Peace by nick50(m): 10:19am On Sep 12, 2019
Am sorry for d guy on dreads very soon SARS will come after him
Re: More Photos Of South African Returnees After Evacuation By Air Peace by Newpwesa: 10:23am On Sep 12, 2019
H
Re: More Photos Of South African Returnees After Evacuation By Air Peace by Olominira(m): 10:29am On Sep 12, 2019
In the next 5 - 10 years from now, some of them would be grateful for coming back, as the best decisions of their lives. Changing locations is good for innovation and business. They can easily start doing or offering services they've been used to that are not available here by collaborating with family/friends who has financial capabilities to support them
Re: More Photos Of South African Returnees After Evacuation By Air Peace by Nobody: 10:35am On Sep 12, 2019
KendrickAyomide:
Na the suffer heads be this. Niggas like oluwa kuwait, Investor Zillonz and investor porshe, bamzy riches, Isokoboy, Opa 6 can never buy this stupid idea

So as those boys you mentioned dey cast themselves for instagram you like am? Those boys them dey danger in case you don't know. Efcc and FBI dey trace them. Una go just dey celebrate thieves for this country.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Bodies Of Migrants Wash Ashore En-route Europe (photos) / Lagos-Ibadan Railway: An Update Into Yaba, Ebute-Metta Axis - Photos / Nigerian Beaches Have Lost Its Glory. My Journey To Oniru Beach

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.