Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,803 members, 7,820,807 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 10:13 PM

“I Regret That My Ex-boyfriend Didn’t Father My Son” – Tonto Dikeh - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / “I Regret That My Ex-boyfriend Didn’t Father My Son” – Tonto Dikeh (857 Views)

I Can Do Worse Than Will Smith Did For My Son”, Tonto Dikeh Affirms (pictures) / DJ Cuppy To His Father: "My Wedding Will Be Smaller Than #CuppyGoldGala" / "I Regret That My Ex-boyfriend Didn't Father My Son" - Tonto Dikeh (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

“I Regret That My Ex-boyfriend Didn’t Father My Son” – Tonto Dikeh by Dreamaliveent: 8:50am On Sep 12, 2019
“I regret that my ex-boyfriend didn’t father my son” – Tonto Dikeh appreciates Malivelihood

Controversial Nollywood, Tonto Dikeh has taken to Instagram to appreciate her ex-boyfriend, jeweller, Malivelihood A.K.A Michael Awujoola.

She revealed the tattoo at her neck was done because of him and that she regrets that he is not the father of her son Andre.

“The tattoo at The back of my next ..
I really was in Love, Dammit…
The REAL MRX, We sure had so much fun..
GOD BLESS YOUR HOME,YOU MADE ME SO HAPPY…
EVERYDAY I REGRET WHY KING AINT YOURS
#EX APPRECIATION DAY” She wrote.

Malivelihood moved on to Deola Smart, his now fiancee, daughter of senator Adeyemi Smart, after he broke up with Tonto.

Watch the video she posted below: https://olodomusic.net/i-regret-that-my-ex-boyfriend-didnt-father-my-son-tonto-dikeh-appreciates-malivelihood/

1 Share

Re: “I Regret That My Ex-boyfriend Didn’t Father My Son” – Tonto Dikeh by donbachi(m): 8:53am On Sep 12, 2019
Grow up

1 Like

Re: “I Regret That My Ex-boyfriend Didn’t Father My Son” – Tonto Dikeh by donstan18: 8:55am On Sep 12, 2019
He wasn't stupid enough to allow such.

3 Likes

Re: “I Regret That My Ex-boyfriend Didn’t Father My Son” – Tonto Dikeh by majamajic(m): 9:00am On Sep 12, 2019
Tonto , back in the line up
after a long injury layoff
as she sub COZA
Re: “I Regret That My Ex-boyfriend Didn’t Father My Son” – Tonto Dikeh by RoyalBlu(f): 9:06am On Sep 12, 2019
In Italian, Portuguese, and Spanish, "tonto" translates as "a dumb person", "slowpoke", or "fool".

Source: Wikipedia.

Dear Tonto it's time for a name change. Names dey affect person destiny o. Abeg reason am wink

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: “I Regret That My Ex-boyfriend Didn’t Father My Son” – Tonto Dikeh by nzeobi(m): 9:13am On Sep 12, 2019
Tonto married every where burst with sperm in just a minute.
Re: “I Regret That My Ex-boyfriend Didn’t Father My Son” – Tonto Dikeh by duduade: 9:33am On Sep 12, 2019
Most times people don't value what they have until they loose it or get stuck in horrible situations

1 Like

Re: “I Regret That My Ex-boyfriend Didn’t Father My Son” – Tonto Dikeh by Annie939(f): 9:53am On Sep 12, 2019
he's now a married man let him bee churchwill is still single and searching

1 Like

Re: “I Regret That My Ex-boyfriend Didn’t Father My Son” – Tonto Dikeh by lawman88(m): 12:46pm On Sep 12, 2019
This hoe is so stupid. Her son will be ashamed of her
Re: “I Regret That My Ex-boyfriend Didn’t Father My Son” – Tonto Dikeh by MrSensor(m): 12:49pm On Sep 12, 2019
My turn will come for this Girl.

(1) (Reply)

Meet One Of The Most Adorable Actresses In Nollywood (pictures) / Vandora & Boyfriend Share Vacation Video / #bbnaija: Mercy Wins Pepper Dem Edition! [see Photos]

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.