Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,579 members, 7,823,518 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 11:12 AM

Nigerians Storm Gotv Facebook Page Over WWE - TV/Movies (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / Nigerians Storm Gotv Facebook Page Over WWE (60459 Views)

Tacha's People Storm The Hotel Where She Is As They Demand For Her Release / BBNaija: Fans Storm Emenike's Page After Mercy Revealed They Were Dating (Pics) / Purpl3's WWE (and Pro-wrestling in general) Discussion And Banter House (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Nigerians Storm Gotv Facebook Page Over WWE by BarrElChapo(m): 4:59pm On Sep 12, 2019
grin grin
Re: Nigerians Storm Gotv Facebook Page Over WWE by iReddington: 4:59pm On Sep 12, 2019
So, na because of those performing actors in WWE people dey vex like this?
Now this is a sport, ruthless! grin

6 Likes

Re: Nigerians Storm Gotv Facebook Page Over WWE by Nobody: 5:00pm On Sep 12, 2019
Davash222:
I was telling a friend 3 days ago that we have more 'Passionate' Wrestling fans in Nigeria than Football fans.
Most girls prefer watching wrestling than football game. An average Nigerian girl can name 20 Wrestlers for you but aside Ronaldo and Messi, she can't name any football player.
Gotv don't even air EPL matches, they will only show one nonsense match every weekend, but the football fans are happy... They are not complaining.
Why don't you open a viewing center where you show only wrestling games? Let me see how many people will visit you compare to football viewing center

8 Likes

Re: Nigerians Storm Gotv Facebook Page Over WWE by fidelium7(m): 5:01pm On Sep 12, 2019
OladimejiRufai:

Oga WWE is a sports entertainment show; a show that the outcomes are predetermined indeed.

It's like going to watch a stage play. So if u think it's childish to watch WWE, then it's like you are saying it's childish to watch a stage play.

The people who come to watch it know what they are watching; that it's staged and they choose to watch for the purpose of entertainment just like what you derive from stage plays. And amongst the people who watch it are very mature people and some of them are even probably more sophisticated in reasoning than you.

Do u even know Donald Trump is a fan of WWE? So Donald is childish?

Please before u criticize things just because you are not fine with it, reason well and know how to present your criticisms.

Your claim that people who watch WWE are childish, I'm sorry to say, has no substance and makes no sense.

U made a very sound argument sir. But u nor really need to add trump own join. Spoil the something sad

2 Likes

Re: Nigerians Storm Gotv Facebook Page Over WWE by israelmao(m): 5:01pm On Sep 12, 2019
Something still runs through 98.5% of the comments made,that Nigeria is still at the beck and call of the South Africa because we failed to adequately explore our opportunities in technology.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nigerians Storm Gotv Facebook Page Over WWE by eakenbor: 5:01pm On Sep 12, 2019
So you don't know Donald Trump is childish?
OladimejiRufai:

Oga WWE is a sports entertainment show; a show that the outcomes are predetermined indeed.

It's like going to watch a stage play. So if u think it's childish to watch WWE, then it's like you are saying it's childish to watch a stage play.

The people who come to watch it know what they are watching; that it's staged and they choose to watch for the purpose of entertainment just like what you derive from stage plays. And amongst the people who watch it are very mature people and some of them are even probably more sophisticated in reasoning than you.

Please before u criticize things just because you are not fine with it, reason well and know how to present your criticisms.

Your claim that people who watch WWE are childish, I'm sorry to say, has no substance and makes no sense.

3 Likes

Re: Nigerians Storm Gotv Facebook Page Over WWE by realstars: 5:01pm On Sep 12, 2019
A
Re: Nigerians Storm Gotv Facebook Page Over WWE by Andersonjr(m): 5:03pm On Sep 12, 2019
solmusdesigns:
smiley

Naija love this fake wrestling sha... when you can watch brutal UFC
Whether fake or real WWE is much more entertaining to watch than “Brutal UFC”

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nigerians Storm Gotv Facebook Page Over WWE by Carlyboi(m): 5:03pm On Sep 12, 2019
ednut1:
How can grown ups watch wrestling
lol I tire o I just stumble on it these days lol

3 Likes

Re: Nigerians Storm Gotv Facebook Page Over WWE by Nobody: 5:04pm On Sep 12, 2019
Abeg...i have 2 Gotv decoders for sale...
The old one and the new GoCoder
Interested buyers should pm me
Re: Nigerians Storm Gotv Facebook Page Over WWE by Prudent5217: 5:04pm On Sep 12, 2019
You just made me remember the match between
Vince McMahon (Umaga) Vs Donald Trump (Bobby Lashley) grin Hair Shaving Match

OladimejiRufai:

3 Likes

Re: Nigerians Storm Gotv Facebook Page Over WWE by Nobody: 5:04pm On Sep 12, 2019
We'd better find a way to hack this goddamned cables

For this place Ghanaian cables don suffer like madt

You'd enjoy this Ghanaian cables. New movies are always aired..
Re: Nigerians Storm Gotv Facebook Page Over WWE by Sheriman(m): 5:04pm On Sep 12, 2019
Every Country that has Zero Tolerance for Corruption and Mismanagement and has the love of it's Nationals at heart provide all what DSTV GOTV Startimes and other provided to people. They have their own National TV offering their Nationals in a subsidized rate but see the Rubbish NTA we all have in Nigeria.. Poor Network.. Shabby Colour Poor Coverage poor Quality poor audio and visual system

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Nigerians Storm Gotv Facebook Page Over WWE by Tomoyayi(m): 5:04pm On Sep 12, 2019
solmusdesigns:
smiley

You dey mind dem

1 Like

Re: Nigerians Storm Gotv Facebook Page Over WWE by solmusdesigns: 5:04pm On Sep 12, 2019
Andersonjr:
Whether fake or real WWE is much entertaining to watch than “Brutal UFC”

lol, yeah it was entertaining to me when i was 6 years old but now UFC is the real deal,. no mercy

3 Likes

Re: Nigerians Storm Gotv Facebook Page Over WWE by pinkyruledworld(m): 5:05pm On Sep 12, 2019
asuustrike1:
Of what use is star times?
Zee Cinema, movies...mastic...magic.
Re: Nigerians Storm Gotv Facebook Page Over WWE by Youthleader22(m): 5:06pm On Sep 12, 2019
DonBenny77:
So people still watch WWE? People dont grow up

What about me that still watch spongbob square pants cartoons cool

6 Likes

Re: Nigerians Storm Gotv Facebook Page Over WWE by careytommy37(m): 5:07pm On Sep 12, 2019
iReddington:
So, na because of those performing actors in WWE people dey vex like this?
Now this is a sport, ruthless! grin
LMAO
grin grin grin grin grin
This pix always gets me

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nigerians Storm Gotv Facebook Page Over WWE by tex73: 5:07pm On Sep 12, 2019
grin. So wrestling still dey? we dont even have the time for WWE for Yanks...
Re: Nigerians Storm Gotv Facebook Page Over WWE by BonPatrick(m): 5:07pm On Sep 12, 2019
I love wwe
Davash222:
I was telling a friend 3 days ago that we have more 'Passionate' Wrestling fans in Nigeria than Football fans.
Most girls prefer watching wrestling than football game. An average Nigerian girl can name 20 Wrestlers for you but aside Ronaldo and Messi, she can't name any football player.
Gotv don't even air EPL matches, they will only show one nonsense match every weekend, but the football fans are happy... They are not complaining.
Re: Nigerians Storm Gotv Facebook Page Over WWE by Easybela(f): 5:07pm On Sep 12, 2019
kiss guy,its either wrestling or nothing 4 me,I will leave whatever am doing to watch it,you are perfectly right
Davash222:

1 Like

Re: Nigerians Storm Gotv Facebook Page Over WWE by osaweseforme(m): 5:08pm On Sep 12, 2019
grin grin grin grin
ednut1:
How can grown ups watch wrestling

1 Like

Re: Nigerians Storm Gotv Facebook Page Over WWE by InDaHouz: 5:09pm On Sep 12, 2019
You think this country will remain under your clutch forever right. Very soon that would change. Your days in this country is counting

1 Like

Re: Nigerians Storm Gotv Facebook Page Over WWE by Memberclub(m): 5:10pm On Sep 12, 2019
Davash222:

If growing up is football over wrestling, let me be a toddler.
sense don leave you bro

2 Likes

Re: Nigerians Storm Gotv Facebook Page Over WWE by 12345baba(m): 5:11pm On Sep 12, 2019
DonBenny77:
So people still watch WWE? People dont grow up
u wey done grow well-done. Do what makes u happy and let others do there's.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nigerians Storm Gotv Facebook Page Over WWE by Nobody: 5:11pm On Sep 12, 2019
OladimejiRufai:

This guy deserve a belt.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Nigerians Storm Gotv Facebook Page Over WWE by Blazebond(m): 5:14pm On Sep 12, 2019
I stopped watching wrestling when i was 9 or 10 years old.

4 Likes

Re: Nigerians Storm Gotv Facebook Page Over WWE by Nobody: 5:14pm On Sep 12, 2019
solmusdesigns:
smiley

ufc is not entertaining joor...

2 Likes

Re: Nigerians Storm Gotv Facebook Page Over WWE by Starz825(m): 5:16pm On Sep 12, 2019
Davash222:

Juventus was last relegated because of match fixing, Siasia was banned for life because of match fixing but Football is real. Real indeed.
What are u saying...can u compare the massive attention football gets to WWE....

Wwe is ur passion ..that's all

3 Likes

Re: Nigerians Storm Gotv Facebook Page Over WWE by solmusdesigns: 5:16pm On Sep 12, 2019
Bigiyo:
ufc is not entertaining joor...

you dey miss..
Re: Nigerians Storm Gotv Facebook Page Over WWE by Nobody: 5:17pm On Sep 12, 2019
solmusdesigns:
smiley

Ufc that they will just be gumming their body together for 80% of the match..
Before they throw punch ehn..u will wait tire

4 Likes

Re: Nigerians Storm Gotv Facebook Page Over WWE by Rotimi47: 5:19pm On Sep 12, 2019
Me wey don dash out my Gotv for years now and keep enjoying my Dstv & startimes combined.

Why keep using 3 cable tvs when 2 is ok for me grin

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Meet ‘The Critic‘, Kaduna Students And Their Scifi Movie On Green Screen (video) / Bbnaija: How Viewers Voted For JMK, Sammie, Maria & Pere / Erica: Kiddwaya Has Nothing To Offer, He Only Wants My Body

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 42
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.