Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,747 members, 7,809,857 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 04:05 PM

Nigerians Storm Gotv Facebook Page Over WWE - TV/Movies (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / Nigerians Storm Gotv Facebook Page Over WWE (60424 Views)

Tacha's People Storm The Hotel Where She Is As They Demand For Her Release / BBNaija: Fans Storm Emenike's Page After Mercy Revealed They Were Dating (Pics) / Purpl3's WWE (and Pro-wrestling in general) Discussion And Banter House (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Nigerians Storm Gotv Facebook Page Over WWE by jadeliyi(m): 9:03pm On Sep 12, 2019
donblade85555:

Oga what are u even saying. Football fixed? Na wa for some people oh.
Fixed match only occurs in India, China and na once every 3 months.
Stop talking like a child abeg
am a child please, there is noting not false all over the world.
Re: Nigerians Storm Gotv Facebook Page Over WWE by judeodion(m): 9:05pm On Sep 12, 2019
sweetyme001:
Nigerians never take it easy with Gotv Nigeria as they storm their official facebook page with aggressive comments. See photos below!
This is xenophobic attack. Lol
Re: Nigerians Storm Gotv Facebook Page Over WWE by Jyde89: 9:09pm On Sep 12, 2019
meobizy:
Lol at demanding world class entertainment at 1,900 NGN monthly. I am surprised these people always have data.

that you can afford to pay more than that doesn't mean others don't deserve to be entertained simply because they are not as privileged as you are, mind you I get to watch most of the things this guys can't watch on my startimes and I'm only paying 1400 per month.
Re: Nigerians Storm Gotv Facebook Page Over WWE by bennynaza(m): 9:18pm On Sep 12, 2019
DonBenny77:

One is real the other is fake(acting)
Enjoy....
I only watched as a child in the nineties

So? Because it is acting, it isn't to be watched and enjoyed?
Movies and music videos no be acting too?
Re: Nigerians Storm Gotv Facebook Page Over WWE by pinkyruledworld(m): 9:34pm On Sep 12, 2019
asuustrike1:

That is the more reason multi choice will keep exploiting many Nigerians. They understand the market very well hence they buy exclusive rights to air certain programs or channel
Baba, Zee world is different from Zee cinemas. na Zee cinemas me like and na startimes e dey.

quote author=Topmaike007 post=82172260]I love startimes abeg [/quote] I dey your back
Re: Nigerians Storm Gotv Facebook Page Over WWE by pinkyruledworld(m): 9:35pm On Sep 12, 2019
asuustrike1:

That is the more reason multi choice will keep exploiting many Nigerians. They understand the market very well hence they buy exclusive rights to air certain programs or channel
Baba, Zee world is different from Zee cinemas. na Zee cinemas me like and na startimes e dey.

Topmaike007:
I love startimes abeg
I dey your back
Re: Nigerians Storm Gotv Facebook Page Over WWE by Oyinlomobambam(m): 9:41pm On Sep 12, 2019
That's Xenophobia
Let Goan burn Gotv offices

Re: Nigerians Storm Gotv Facebook Page Over WWE by MOVIC6: 10:07pm On Sep 12, 2019
Davash222:
I was telling a friend 3 days ago that we have more 'Passionate' Wrestling fans in Nigeria than Football fans.
Most girls prefer watching wrestling than football game. An average Nigerian girl can name 20 Wrestlers for you but aside Ronaldo and Messi, she can't name any football player.
Gotv don't even air EPL matches, they will only show one nonsense match every weekend, but the football fans are happy... They are not complaining.

mtchew
Re: Nigerians Storm Gotv Facebook Page Over WWE by PAQ(m): 10:27pm On Sep 12, 2019
People watch WWE not for the winnings alone but for the entertainment. It maybe be staged but the stunts are very real, things an average man cannot do. You call it childish but enjoy watching the Rock in Fast n Furious, Batisat in Guardians of the Galaxy and Avengers.. So are movies more real. When u see a wrestler flying, twisting his body and slamming eachother, u think they r made of fire wood abi?

I am very sure you are also of the mindset that video games are for kids but u enjoy candy crush on ur mobile phone.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Nigerians Storm Gotv Facebook Page Over WWE by Topmaike007(m): 11:04pm On Sep 12, 2019
asuustrike1:

What are those things that attract you to them?
not expensive, picture quality is awesome, there app is great and consume less data, more latest nollywood movies,Bundesliga on the go, I am a Madrid fan, but my love for Rb leipzig is awesome
Re: Nigerians Storm Gotv Facebook Page Over WWE by turischool(m): 11:32pm On Sep 12, 2019
DonBenny77:

One is real the other is fake(acting)
Enjoy....
I only watched as a child in the nineties

just said what’s in
my mind
Re: Nigerians Storm Gotv Facebook Page Over WWE by Topmaike007(m): 11:38pm On Sep 12, 2019
Lordjb:
Na wa for this people oh, I can't wait to lunch my own cable TV grin meanwhile see my signature below for link to stream live TV channels and WWE in HD grin
why not create app and drop it on ROKU TV or amazon firetv and collect your change

1 Like

Re: Nigerians Storm Gotv Facebook Page Over WWE by Sagay212: 11:44pm On Sep 12, 2019
Lol...Na abo.kis And village people dey watch wrestling na. Any man way don wise get sense nor go sit down dey watch nonsense acting
Re: Nigerians Storm Gotv Facebook Page Over WWE by Lordjb: 11:48pm On Sep 12, 2019
Topmaike007:
why not create app and drop it on ROKU TV or amazon firetv and collect your change
sure, I'm working on that.. will be available in the right time. Medaase
Re: Nigerians Storm Gotv Facebook Page Over WWE by Nobody: 12:11am On Sep 13, 2019
Topmaike007:
not expensive, picture quality is awesome, there app is great and consume less data, more latest nollywood movies,Bundesliga on the go, I am a Madrid fan, but my love for Rb leipzig is awesome
That is good. But they don't have large subscriber base do you know why?
Re: Nigerians Storm Gotv Facebook Page Over WWE by Topmaike007(m): 12:44am On Sep 13, 2019
asuustrike1:

That is good. But they don't have large subscriber base do you know why?
why
Re: Nigerians Storm Gotv Facebook Page Over WWE by daporclooney(m): 1:07am On Sep 13, 2019
Xenophobia attack live to gotv subscribers, ko funny o, why can't we Nigerian produce,invest in groups and license our own cable for our own entertainment.

Pls permit me to drop my hustle�
@fortransexpress,we provide #shipping solutions for #SMEs,#Ecommerceentrepreneurs, #socialentrepeneur,#Agroexport,Promoting #Nigeria biz to the #world
#Air #cargo & #Ocean #freight #import/#export
��☎ 08060084095
Re: Nigerians Storm Gotv Facebook Page Over WWE by jeph19(m): 2:46am On Sep 13, 2019
Davash222:

You get entertained when you watch football, I get entertained when I watch Wrestling.
Loud the volume
Re: Nigerians Storm Gotv Facebook Page Over WWE by ncoolsome(m): 7:12am On Sep 13, 2019
DonBenny77:
So people still watch WWE? People dont grow up

Very stupid comment...so the thousands of people that pay for tickets to watch at the arena are kids abi...
Re: Nigerians Storm Gotv Facebook Page Over WWE by DonBenny77(m): 7:19am On Sep 13, 2019
ncoolsome:

Very stupid comment...so the thousands of people thatpay for tickets to watch at the arena are kids abi...

Very stupid thousands of people
Re: Nigerians Storm Gotv Facebook Page Over WWE by Memphitz537(m): 11:17pm On Oct 08, 2019
I think say na only me notice am

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Bbnaija: How Viewers Voted For JMK, Sammie, Maria & Pere / Meet ‘The Critic‘, Kaduna Students And Their Scifi Movie On Green Screen (video) / BBNaija: Tega Cries, Apologises To Her Husband & To Nigerians (Video)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.