Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,739 members, 7,824,108 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 11:15 PM

Christian About To Convert To Islam Because Of A Woman. - Islam for Muslims (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Islam for Muslims / Christian About To Convert To Islam Because Of A Woman. (23675 Views)

Two Christians Convert To Islam In Enugu State (Photos) / Igbo Woman Reveals The Lady Who Made Her Convert To Islam. Photos / Igbo Woman Proud To Convert To Islam: Says "Islam Has Come To Stay In Igboland" (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Christian About To Convert To Islam Because Of A Woman. by loydsis(m): 11:57am On Sep 27, 2019
How can u leave ur religion to embrace another one because of a woman,rather she should be the one to convert. Use ur head man.

4 Likes

Re: Christian About To Convert To Islam Because Of A Woman. by spartoo: 11:58am On Sep 27, 2019
Don't take a decision you'll get to regret later.

By the way

I believe that Jesus Christ is the Son of God and the only way to heaven

17 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Christian About To Convert To Islam Because Of A Woman. by Amumaigwe: 12:00pm On Sep 27, 2019
Faceless11:
I have a problem that's been disturbing my peace. But I need to give you guys a prelude to better understand my predicament.
I am from the Eastern part of Nigeria, but have lived almost a quarter of my life in the northern part of the country, went to university in the north, served in the north and currently working in kano.
I have been a Christian from birth. But I have never settled well with all the teachings and dogma of religion, any one for that matter, but I haven't been biased either.
I only go to church occasionally.
My recent romantic experiences haven't been rosy, most girls out there are only interested in who to suck dry and I frankly do not have patience for bullshit time wasters.
So recently I met a beautiful soul, she is 18 from kano and I am 25 from Enugu, and I was strongly drawn to her and wish to marry her.
She has finished secondary school, well educated and raised well though she is from a very humble background (I honestly don't care about that).
I approached her and made my intentions known to her, I got some of my elderly Muslim friends to talk to her and she agreed only on the condition that I would convert.
I am not overly bothered about converting, so as to marry her. But I am concerned that after the conversion and marriage that I may show the same lackadaisical attitude I gave Christianity. Though I sometimes wonder what old friends will say when they eventually find out.

When she finally divorces you and you meet another amiable Christian lady this time, who demands that you covert back to Christianity for her to marry you. What will you do?
You may convert to Islam if you want. But it should never be for something as unpredictable as marriage. You will regret it if you do

8 Likes

Re: Christian About To Convert To Islam Because Of A Woman. by malvisguy212: 12:02pm On Sep 27, 2019
Faceless11:
I have a problem that's been disturbing my peace. But I need to give you guys a prelude to better understand my predicament.
I am from the Eastern part of Nigeria, but have lived almost a quarter of my life in the northern part of the country, went to university in the north, served in the north and currently working in kano.
I have been a Christian from birth. But I have never settled well with all the teachings and dogma of religion, any one for that matter, but I haven't been biased either.
I only go to church occasionally.
My recent romantic experiences haven't been rosy, most girls out there are only interested in who to suck dry and I frankly do not have patience for bullshit time wasters.
So recently I met a beautiful soul, she is 18 from kano and I am 25 from Enugu, and I was strongly drawn to her and wish to marry her.
She has finished secondary school, well educated and raised well though she is from a very humble background (I honestly don't care about that).
I approached her and made my intentions known to her, I got some of my elderly Muslim friends to talk to her and she agreed only on the condition that I would convert.
I am not overly bothered about converting, so as to marry her. But I am concerned that after the conversion and marriage that I may show the same lackadaisical attitude I gave Christianity. Though I sometimes wonder what old friends will say when they eventually find out.
women has caused the greatest men in the Bible to stumble and fall, do you want to compromise your faith because of woman ?

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Christian About To Convert To Islam Because Of A Woman. by edgeconsul: 12:04pm On Sep 27, 2019
Go ahead ! You'll surely thank me someday about the decision
Re: Christian About To Convert To Islam Because Of A Woman. by soke02(m): 12:08pm On Sep 27, 2019
U can still marry without conversion, Islam forbid u to convert because of a woman or any other things my piece though
Re: Christian About To Convert To Islam Because Of A Woman. by Smoj(m): 12:08pm On Sep 27, 2019
cool
Re: Christian About To Convert To Islam Because Of A Woman. by amaham(m): 12:10pm On Sep 27, 2019
She's 18, she doesn't really know what she wants. That's too risky Mr enugu man .

4 Likes

Re: Christian About To Convert To Islam Because Of A Woman. by 24kmagic: 12:27pm On Sep 27, 2019
You're a big fool.
I'm not against you converting to Islam.

What I'm against is converting because of a woman.

I mean wtf?

Have you ever seen a Muslim convert to Christianity because of a man or woman?

The very few Muslims I know that converted did it because they found peace in Christianity.
It's always the Christian men and women converting because of useless love
Imagine an 18yrs old girl using religion to manipulate you.

I am also not a religious person. In fact I am like you. I don't entirety believe in the Bible and the teachings in it but.... I was born a Christian, I'm not sure I can call myself that anymore cos I have so many questions about religion. So my advice is not born out of bigotry or hatred for Islam.

I just can't change my believes because of a pussy.

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Christian About To Convert To Islam Because Of A Woman. by Situation001(m): 12:28pm On Sep 27, 2019
Faceless11

There are many ways by which Allah guides His slaves to the only part that leads to everlasting joy.. probably the woman is just the way Allah wants to get you saved..

but if truly you are sincere with what you posted up dere.. I'll advise you that before you jump into any conclusion why not really make a sincere research concerning Islam.. the woman might be the reason for your guidance but don't accept the guidance because of a woman but rather because of the truth you know.. what if you get married today and the said woman leaves the world the following day (God forbid) will you go back to christianity.. ?? or what if you find another very beautiful christian woman u'll jump back to christianity..
you have to make up your mind before you take any decision..

I pray you be among the successful ones in the hereafter..

pm me privately if you wanna know more..
Re: Christian About To Convert To Islam Because Of A Woman. by auwalyau: 12:32pm On Sep 27, 2019
May Allah guide you to Islam. Will be interested to know how you progress into this journey, that you will never regret both in this world and hereafter. We have a training center for new muslims here in Port Harcourt. Will be happy to have you join our 3 months training program for new muslims.

2 Likes

Re: Christian About To Convert To Islam Because Of A Woman. by Akinh: 12:32pm On Sep 27, 2019
truthsayer009:
When I told people sometime ago that your Religion & faith determines where you grew up, your Region & Country contributes a lot.

They usually disagree with this opinion, I told my Mum same thing & she became furious on me.

At the end of the day those who were born in Arab countries will surely be Muslims & they would continue in that path until someone travels down to a Non-religious country. A good number of people like my German friend, she thinks Evolution is how the World was created. I told her you believe that because It was what you kept listening to unconsciously. Your environment determines your reasoning & your brain in fixated.

For most, your Ideas are not yours, It is a conclusion of the unconscious information your brain has been storing over the years.

You are in the North, so being a Muslim now appeals to you.

If you love her, just go ahead

honestly this is the first comment..that I respect and cherish so much for the past 3yrs have been on nairaland..plz add me on WhatsApp I will like to be a friend sir 070
0736 I will be expecting sir.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Christian About To Convert To Islam Because Of A Woman. by donprinyo(m): 12:52pm On Sep 27, 2019
Totoism, de religion of pussy. Nonsense. Anybody dat made me click yes before i contribute to dis right up is de Anti-christ. U need Jesus to be saved.
Re: Christian About To Convert To Islam Because Of A Woman. by Empiree: 1:11pm On Sep 27, 2019
Why do you guys take joy in anything Islamic to mean "islamization" of this and that?. You all keep saying this trash to undermine muslims and expand your territories.

Do you realize Christians have local chapters across the states in Nigeria and Muslims don't?. No one say this is christianization of Nigeria. Do you also know that pathetic Nigeria economy today was as a result of unholy loan Christians brought upon Nigeria that led to poverty in the country?. So, guy, please stop talking nonesense. Declaration you seen on your profile came about because of unholy christisns and atheists
KingOfAmebo:
Bottom line, you want convert to Islam because of a pussy NOT because you love Allah...The hottest portion in hell awaits you my dear, the devil loves your type.

Meanwhile, I am a Christian ooo...that forced declaration you see on my profile is the handwork of seun and his crew...it carries no weight, Salvation is personal.

Last Bullet:

Nairaland forcing us to make Islamic declaration before we comment on Islamic threads but it is not so on Christian threads, Is this not the same Islamization we have been talking about fully supported by our dear Nairaland for years now?
Re: Christian About To Convert To Islam Because Of A Woman. by Femijohn198: 1:17pm On Sep 27, 2019
my brother don't because of a girl or woman denial your Christian faith,because you will regret it in life.you're a man not a woman.And in Nigeria is a man that married a woman not woman marrying a man.please done do what you will say if to say i know.
Re: Christian About To Convert To Islam Because Of A Woman. by Nobody: 1:24pm On Sep 27, 2019
KingOfAmebo:
Bottom line, you want convert to Islam because of a pussy NOT because you love Allah...The hottest portion in hell awaits you my dear, the devil loves your type.

Meanwhile, I am a Christian ooo...that forced declaration you see on my profile is the handwork of seun and his crew...it carries no weight, Salvation is personal.

Last Bullet:

Nairaland forcing us to make Islamic declaration before we comment on Islamic threads but it is not so on Christian threads, Is this not the same Islamization we have been talking about fully supported by our dear Nairaland for years now?
Go and comment in threads that have to do with Christianity and see how that 'forceful declaration' disappears. I'll even do the same after leaving here....
Re: Christian About To Convert To Islam Because Of A Woman. by GODPUNISHALABI: 1:30pm On Sep 27, 2019
Guy carry on that Toto must be gbenshed...even if it’s to convert to eat it
Re: Christian About To Convert To Islam Because Of A Woman. by MERCHANDISER: 1:38pm On Sep 27, 2019
Lol...op i can relate to your story.

During my youth service in sokoto,there js one babe i was very close to in Usman dan fodio uni(Aisha puna too sweet)

Make sure her family is rich if u must marry her

1 Like

Re: Christian About To Convert To Islam Because Of A Woman. by Mogajunior(m): 1:49pm On Sep 27, 2019
cool

I know few folks who converted to Islam because of the promise of a good job and a better life by one Alhaji. In ur own case, pussy is the motivating factor. If it appeals u, go for it man. life has no formula.
Re: Christian About To Convert To Islam Because Of A Woman. by MERCHANDISER: 2:02pm On Sep 27, 2019
Hausa babe pussy don sweet dis one sotey he don lose his senses cheesy

1 Like

Re: Christian About To Convert To Islam Because Of A Woman. by Mccullum: 2:03pm On Sep 27, 2019
Don't convert to Muslim because of woman, only convert because of the fear of God and understanding of Islamic religion that will enhance your chosen of the religion as way you wish to worship God because if you convert to Islam or any religion, any day the lady frustrated you, you'll dislike her religion that will leads to dislike and hatred towards the religion too which means you're worshiping God through her. It is vise versa as some ladies also converted because of men... The best is to know God through Islamic religion before you know Muslims.

I'm a Muslim, Islam is good if you seek for the God Himself to leads you into the religion and after that you will meet good Muslims that will guide you aright to the religion of comfort and peace.

2 Likes

Re: Christian About To Convert To Islam Because Of A Woman. by s3nn2x(m): 2:04pm On Sep 27, 2019
Is there a reason why we need to believe in Allah before we comment on Islamic posts and the same provision is not made for Christian posts? Abeg, moderators, you guys should remove that declaration from my profile. I am not a Muslim and I don't believe in Allah.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

How To Overcome Hardships (The Islamic Perspective) / Refuting Shia Baseless Theology / Islam Cleric ‘Performs Miracle’ On A Physically-Challenged Lady In A Mosque

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 44
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.