Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,824 members, 7,817,400 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 11:36 AM

The Mo'Dogg Studio Where Wizkid Started His Musical Career - Celebrities (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / The Mo'Dogg Studio Where Wizkid Started His Musical Career (46514 Views)

Check Out Mo' Dogg Studio Where Wizkid Started His Musical Career (pics / Check Out Mo' Dogg Studio Where Wizkid Started His Musical Career (pics / Jon James McMurray Dies After Falling From Plane While Filming His Musical Video (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: The Mo'Dogg Studio Where Wizkid Started His Musical Career by HIGHESTPOPORI(m): 11:56am On Sep 13, 2019
Good one. For those using Gotv and Dstv check my last topic for promo upgrade. Don't miss champions league matches.
Re: The Mo'Dogg Studio Where Wizkid Started His Musical Career by skykenny: 11:58am On Sep 13, 2019
Onye ga-abu odogwu ga-abu odogwu
Re: The Mo'Dogg Studio Where Wizkid Started His Musical Career by Reelmii: 11:59am On Sep 13, 2019
humble beginning, u donr have to start big
Re: The Mo'Dogg Studio Where Wizkid Started His Musical Career by Nobody: 12:12pm On Sep 13, 2019
free sowore
Re: The Mo'Dogg Studio Where Wizkid Started His Musical Career by banji1(m): 12:15pm On Sep 13, 2019
It still looks like a "dog's" pen after producing such big name!

Are you a teacher?
Get FREE access to comprehensive lesson notes/plans for various subjects. Check my signature for details.
Re: The Mo'Dogg Studio Where Wizkid Started His Musical Career by OgogoroFreak(m): 12:16pm On Sep 13, 2019
And the studio is still like that? Chai! Wizkid is a wicked person. angry
Re: The Mo'Dogg Studio Where Wizkid Started His Musical Career by SolarHub(m): 12:33pm On Sep 13, 2019
Good

Check my signature asap
Re: The Mo'Dogg Studio Where Wizkid Started His Musical Career by nams77: 12:51pm On Sep 13, 2019
Naijaguy123:
Jeff Bezos funded Amazon in 1999 from a garage office selling books if am right, today he’s worth $113 billion dollars! May God crown our efforts.

This picture means a thousand words to me. Thanks for sharing it

2 Likes

Re: The Mo'Dogg Studio Where Wizkid Started His Musical Career by helphelp: 1:00pm On Sep 13, 2019
True that 5mics way back then ...shout out to Mo dizzle ...had mad fun then. #Ayilara #Ojuelegba
Re: The Mo'Dogg Studio Where Wizkid Started His Musical Career by Godsfavour78: 1:06pm On Sep 13, 2019
Stevecovey:
Hustle o. Anything is possible.

Who would’ve thought a short poor boy roaming the streets, wt no connection anywhere, would later be getting dressed personally by Stefano Gabbanna. Inside life. Anything is possible! smiley
he wasn't poor. If he roam street at all na bcus na omo ita. Wizkid family wasn't poor.

1 Like

Re: The Mo'Dogg Studio Where Wizkid Started His Musical Career by Yeyeboy88(m): 1:45pm On Sep 13, 2019
Hi lovely nairalanders. Today is my birthday, please someone should put a smile on my face 0029966746 Diamond bank
Re: The Mo'Dogg Studio Where Wizkid Started His Musical Career by stieyven(m): 1:48pm On Sep 13, 2019
simonlee:
I know say God go do am for all of us one day! wink

as for that yeye girl wey break up with me yesterday...
He who calls another a fool shall be in danger of hell. Matthew 5 :22
Re: The Mo'Dogg Studio Where Wizkid Started His Musical Career by Kalashnikov102(m): 2:31pm On Sep 13, 2019
From Mo'dogg studio I dey hussle to chop!!
that line deep if you know you know to know how far wizzy baba don go

1 Like

Re: The Mo'Dogg Studio Where Wizkid Started His Musical Career by Achorise: 4:07pm On Sep 13, 2019
Jobsfornigerian:
The journey of a thousand miles starts with just a step
Oginika anakozi ifea
Re: The Mo'Dogg Studio Where Wizkid Started His Musical Career by shogsman(m): 4:29pm On Sep 13, 2019
#freesowore
Re: The Mo'Dogg Studio Where Wizkid Started His Musical Career by krisjohnson88(m): 4:45pm On Sep 13, 2019
despise not a small beginning
Re: The Mo'Dogg Studio Where Wizkid Started His Musical Career by Truthbites: 5:32pm On Sep 13, 2019
Humble startings
Re: The Mo'Dogg Studio Where Wizkid Started His Musical Career by Jobsfornigerian: 11:28pm On Sep 13, 2019
Achorise:
Oginika anakozi ifea
You dey dia grin

1 Like

Re: The Mo'Dogg Studio Where Wizkid Started His Musical Career by Achorise: 11:30pm On Sep 13, 2019
Jobsfornigerian:

You dey dia grin
Today was thunder,I got a strategy man!!!!
Re: The Mo'Dogg Studio Where Wizkid Started His Musical Career by opebiboy: 10:54am On Sep 14, 2019
Wizkid no longer dope. New song is wack

(1) (2) (Reply)

MC Galaxy Shows Off His Girlfriend Via Instagram. / Wizkid Takes A Rest Till March. Photos / Ubi Franklin Celebrates Lilian Esoro On Her Birthday, She Reacts

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.