Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,702 members, 7,809,667 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 12:48 PM

Fire Guts Beverly Afaglo's House (Video) - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Fire Guts Beverly Afaglo's House (Video) (46679 Views)

Beverly Afaglo: How I Put My Husband To Sleep When He Wants To Make Love To Me / Beverly Afaglo: How I Put My Husband To Sleep When He Wants To Make Love To Me / Full Time Housewife Is Full Time Suffering - Actress, Beverly Afaglo (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Fire Guts Beverly Afaglo's House (Video) by infoxpress(m): 9:57am On Aug 10, 2021
Ghanaian actress Beverly Afaglo loses ‘everything’ as fire guts her house

Watch video here

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hOZHo1brvs8

"My house burnt down to ashes within 4hrs ...... Everything gone, my passports,clothes,shoes,bags,wigs,jewelry,perfumes, my furniture, my kitchen everything gone. My kids room and all their clothes everything is gone.I’m left with what I wore out that’s all. Thank God there are no casualties but where do I start from?"

"The fire service got in on time but over 40mins they couldnt go inside because of the heavy smoke (I was wondering why they don’t have protective gears for smoke.Why are they not well equipped gosh) they stood there deliberating and another came and that was the worse, they had to use a generator but it couldn’t start which also took awhile, then another came which went thru a nieghbours house to the back of the house and started putting off the fire but it was too late .
My mum, the kids nanny,the kids and I are all left with nothing.

This country let’s stop doing partisan politics and set our priorities right and stop the misplaced priorities. Ghana hmmmmmm"

https://www.instagram.com/p/CSXcoHksvlW/?utm_medium=copy_link

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Fire Guts Beverly Afaglo's House (Video) by ThePushEsq: 9:58am On Aug 10, 2021
Waawu
Re: Fire Guts Beverly Afaglo's House (Video) by Fahdiga(m): 10:00am On Aug 10, 2021
She will be feeling happy now knowing that a big god will soon give her a new house that is even more beautiful than this one. No be "actress" she be again

99 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Fire Guts Beverly Afaglo's House (Video) by Chimeluv(f): 10:17am On Aug 10, 2021
At least no lives were lost cry

10 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Fire Guts Beverly Afaglo's House (Video) by money121(m): 10:46am On Aug 10, 2021
Chaii cry cry
Re: Fire Guts Beverly Afaglo's House (Video) by doubleE70: 11:24am On Aug 10, 2021
ahh sorry ooo

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Fire Guts Beverly Afaglo's House (Video) by Nobody: 11:30am On Aug 10, 2021
How did it happen ??

Shebi we saw 9 year old at Ebeano supermarket CCTV ?

Even the wildfires in Greece and Russia, nah bushrat hunters dey ignite am.

11 Likes 1 Share

Re: Fire Guts Beverly Afaglo's House (Video) by GIANTPLUSHUB: 12:41pm On Aug 10, 2021
Really feel for her
Re: Fire Guts Beverly Afaglo's House (Video) by lonelydora: 1:56pm On Aug 10, 2021
Kai! Fire is no respecter of anybody. Let's all try and be safety conscious always.

Meanwhile, she should call her "big god" to do the needful asap. Abi she is not among the "small girl, big god" crew.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Fire Guts Beverly Afaglo's House (Video) by ictjobber: 1:56pm On Aug 10, 2021
Damn
Re: Fire Guts Beverly Afaglo's House (Video) by OGraffix(m): 1:57pm On Aug 10, 2021
Damn niggar

So sad mehn.....

Fire issue no b here at all shocked(may God replenish her in more thousands folds)

Get premium logos for your various brands and companies designs....we design business card,
letter head,
iD cards
Wedding cards...et all
SACHET pack for companies too.... check contact below

1 Like

Re: Fire Guts Beverly Afaglo's House (Video) by Candidlady: 1:57pm On Aug 10, 2021
So sad
Re: Fire Guts Beverly Afaglo's House (Video) by slawormiir: 1:57pm On Aug 10, 2021
Damnnn niggar
So sorry

But anyway to acquire all those things nor go hard her

Imagine see small fire way Ghana fire fighters nor fit off
Wetin our Nigeria fire fighters go off once

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Fire Guts Beverly Afaglo's House (Video) by KillIgbohoN0W: 1:57pm On Aug 10, 2021
Hehehehe grin
Sugar Daddy begotten belongings returned back to the originating deity but her destiny not returned to her.

Bad market for olosho. grin cheesy
Re: Fire Guts Beverly Afaglo's House (Video) by Ifabernard(m): 1:57pm On Aug 10, 2021
Not good
Re: Fire Guts Beverly Afaglo's House (Video) by freeman131: 1:58pm On Aug 10, 2021
Sorry my dear.
Call your sugar daddies to replace all that was lost
Re: Fire Guts Beverly Afaglo's House (Video) by busterr(m): 1:58pm On Aug 10, 2021
Fahdiga:
She will be feeling happy now knowing that a big god will soon give her a new house that is even more beautiful than this one. No be "actress" she be again

Honestly what sort of idiots are in this platform??

28 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Fire Guts Beverly Afaglo's House (Video) by BrickDevo: 1:58pm On Aug 10, 2021
Sorry, all hope is not lost, should we donate to her, so she can start from somewhere.
Re: Fire Guts Beverly Afaglo's House (Video) by obembet(f): 1:59pm On Aug 10, 2021
Fahdiga:

You need to reset your brain or completely factory reset if possible cheesy

19 Likes

Re: Fire Guts Beverly Afaglo's House (Video) by MakotoShishio: 1:59pm On Aug 10, 2021
grin

Did anyone else watch that video of a Nigerian Embassy worker in Indonesia bleating like a Salah ram?
Re: Fire Guts Beverly Afaglo's House (Video) by maureensylvia(f): 1:59pm On Aug 10, 2021
Chai

The way u listed your lost items.. according to order of importance..hmmmm

""shoes ,bags,wigs,jewelry,perfumes, my furniture, my kitchen everything gone. My kids room and all their clothes everything is gone.I’m left with what I wore out that’s all"" "

Sorry sis... thank God life was lost

1 Like

Re: Fire Guts Beverly Afaglo's House (Video) by mbahdi(m): 2:00pm On Aug 10, 2021
Her house or her father's house.dont tell me an actress built dis old model house wen naija
(harlots),sorry actresses are building mansions.abi no be same film dem dey act again.

2 Likes

Re: Fire Guts Beverly Afaglo's House (Video) by Folabifreeman(m): 2:00pm On Aug 10, 2021
I'm reading
Re: Fire Guts Beverly Afaglo's House (Video) by oluseyiforjesus(m): 2:01pm On Aug 10, 2021
Insurance company in gbese if she did fire insurance
Re: Fire Guts Beverly Afaglo's House (Video) by slimman007: 2:01pm On Aug 10, 2021
infoxpress:
Ghanaian actress Beverly Afaglo loses ‘everything’ as fire guts her house

Watch video here

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hOZHo1brvs8

"My house burnt down to ashes within 4hrs ...... Everything gone, my passports,clothes,shoes,bags,wigs,jewelry,perfumes, my furniture, my kitchen everything gone. My kids room and all their clothes everything is gone.I’m left with what I wore out that’s all. Thank God there are no casualties but where do I start from?"

"The fire service got in on time but over 40mins they couldnt go inside because of the heavy smoke (I was wondering why they don’t have protective gears for smoke.Why are they not well equipped gosh) they stood there deliberating and another came and that was the worse, they had to use a generator but it couldn’t start which also took awhile, then another came which went thru a nieghbours house to the back of the house and started putting off the fire but it was too late .
My mum, the kids nanny,the kids and I are all left with nothing.

This country let’s stop doing partisan politics and set our priorities right and stop the misplaced priorities. Ghana hmmmmmm"

https://www.instagram.com/p/CSXcoHksvlW/?utm_medium=copy_link

Ghana like Nigeria no difference between this two countries...God have mercy on Africa
Re: Fire Guts Beverly Afaglo's House (Video) by Guyman111: 2:01pm On Aug 10, 2021
Fahdiga:

I wonder if u have anything like sympathy

7 Likes

Re: Fire Guts Beverly Afaglo's House (Video) by ignis: 2:01pm On Aug 10, 2021
Fahdiga:

May the same fire visit you and your family properties so that big god will replace newer one for you, and possibly a newer working Brain for your dead empty skull.

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Fire Guts Beverly Afaglo's House (Video) by kyuniii(m): 2:02pm On Aug 10, 2021
When there is life there is hope. Just hope for the best to come. Thank God you and your family are unhurt.

1 Like 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Zlatan Ibile's N1.2 Million Balenciaga Outfit / Bobrisky Reacts To The Video Of Youths Protesting Against Him / Inside Olajumoke Orisaguna's New Apartment - Photos

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.