Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,824 members, 7,820,901 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 01:09 AM

Is It Professionally Right - Jobs/Vacancies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Is It Professionally Right (311 Views)

Elevate Your Job Prospect With A Professionally Designed CV. / Get A Professionally Written CV In 24 Hours! / I Need Some One To Help Do My CV Professionally. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Is It Professionally Right by Sleekbaby(f): 10:59am On Sep 12, 2019
Something happened yesterday 11/09/2019 which I have been finding difficult to comprehend and I really need the HRs in this section to tell me if it's ok so that I can calm my sister down.
My sister applied for the post of a cleaner at PAU, Lagos. She was invited for the interview which took place yesterday, she went for the interview, they gave them test which they wrote after which their scripts were collected, they took their scripts to where they will mark it but later 2 women came back with her script and called her out, she went and they showed her her script and told her that she came the last time they did interview and she said yes, they asked her who told her about the recruitment, she mentioned the name of the man that told her about the job but they told her that that was not the name of the person she mentioned the last time she came, she told them yes that it was not the woman that told her about the present vacancy. They told her that her script will not go up, that she should go that they will not employ her meanwhile they have instructed others to go up for the interview.
My sister started crying and begging them but they did not consider her. At the end she was told that she even attended commercial school, that they will not accept her.
My question now is, the way they handled the issue was it professional, is it good to transfer aggression on someone else just because you have issue with another because it seems that they have problem with the woman that told her about job vacancy the first time she applied.
I am asking this because my sister said they told her it was the reason why she was not called the first time she came for the interview to come and start work. My sister was crying and saying if they have told her that she did not pass the exam or maybe allowed her to go for the interview and did not call her to come and start work that it would have been better.
She is suspecting that they stopped her from going for the interview so that maybe the HR won't ask why she did start work the first time.
I need professionals to say something please.
Re: Is It Professionally Right by OluwaWizzy(m): 11:31am On Sep 12, 2019
Whatever any professional say doesn't guarantee her the work. Calm her down and let's move on. Better jobs ahead.
Re: Is It Professionally Right by damtan(m): 11:37am On Sep 12, 2019
That was just so wrong
Re: Is It Professionally Right by Sleekbaby(f): 12:25pm On Sep 12, 2019
[Whatever any professional say doesn't guarantee her the work. Calm her down and let's move on. Better jobs ahead.

It's well, thank you
Re: Is It Professionally Right by Sleekbaby(f): 12:26pm On Sep 12, 2019
That was just so wrong

That is eeh, thank you

(1) (Reply)

Looking For A Job? Stop Writing Application Up And Down!(video) / Yaliam Press Limited Job Recruitment (8 Positions) / Factory Supervisor Needed

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.