Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,817 members, 7,956,083 topics. Date: Monday, 23 September 2024 at 01:09 AM

Bbnaija: "I'll Kiss Tacha And Marry Diane" - Seyi Confesses (video) - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Bbnaija: "I'll Kiss Tacha And Marry Diane" - Seyi Confesses (video) (1272 Views)

BBNaija: Tacha And Mercy Are Prostitutes - Ushbebe / Xandy Kamel: Come And Marry Me Before Boys Turns The ‘Place’ To Sewer Vent / Charly Boy Remarries Diane Oputa, Arrives In Keke (Wedding Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Bbnaija: "I'll Kiss Tacha And Marry Diane" - Seyi Confesses (video) by onyi25(f): 11:10am On Sep 12, 2019
After the Pure bliss challenge on Wednesday night, some of the Big Brother Naija Pepper Dem gang, kept themselves busy in a "Kiss, marry and Kill" game.

When it got to Seyi's turn to mention name of housemates he would love to Kiss, Kill and marry, he surprised everyone by mentioning Tacha's name as someone he would love to kiss.

Recall few days ago, during the live eviction show, he was insulted by Tacha who claimed that Seyi will never achieve what she did at 23 and several other name calling he has received from her.

It is surprising he still feels attracted to her enough to kiss her even after the bashing.

We can't help but think that Seyi is secretly harbouring feelings for BBNaija most controversial housemate, Tacha.

See more/ watch video here--> https://www.mimidoris.com/2019/09/bbnaija-ill-kiss-tacha-and-marry-diane.html

Re: Bbnaija: "I'll Kiss Tacha And Marry Diane" - Seyi Confesses (video) by Kingpee2(m): 11:31am On Sep 12, 2019
When you come outside from the house so many dumb beautiful girls will definitely jump on you ..

1 Like

Re: Bbnaija: "I'll Kiss Tacha And Marry Diane" - Seyi Confesses (video) by Nicolex(f): 12:29pm On Sep 12, 2019
Feelings ke,you are leaving out the part where he said he will marry diane.

2 Likes

Re: Bbnaija: "I'll Kiss Tacha And Marry Diane" - Seyi Confesses (video) by Timmy301(m): 12:32pm On Sep 12, 2019
If anyone should be thinking about feelings
It should be diane

(1) (Reply)

Davido Shares Adorable Throwback Photos of Himself With His Parents / “wizkid Disvirgined Me” — Teni Says (see Wizkid Reply) / Lovely Picture Of Timi And Busola Dakolo Togehter

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.