Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,369 members, 7,812,063 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 07:32 AM

“wizkid Disvirgined Me” — Teni Says (see Wizkid Reply) - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / “wizkid Disvirgined Me” — Teni Says (see Wizkid Reply) (1234 Views)

"Cost Money To Look Like Me": Teni Flaunts Her Slimmer Body (Photos) / Lanre Teriba: Americans See Wizkid As An Upcoming Artiste / Teasar Lengoma, Cancer Patient Wants To See Wizkid, D'banj, Davido, Banky W (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

“wizkid Disvirgined Me” — Teni Says (see Wizkid Reply) by Tochukwu247: 2:17pm On Oct 31, 2019
Teni and Wizkid had their playful bants on Twitter again and from their conversation, one can tell that they love and respect each other as artists.

Teni tweeted: You’re looking at me, instead of you to kiss me!; and upon seeing the tweet a fan asked the “Billionaire” singer if she is still a virgin.

Check out teni reply and WizKid comment

Source: https://naijamp3king.com.ng/2019/10/31/wizkid-disvirgined-me-teni-says-see-wizkid-reply/

1 Share

(1) (Reply)

Mr P Calls A Fan Broke For Comparing Him To Rude Boy / Which Nigerian Artiste Can't You Wait To See Broke? / Live Me And My Chioma Alone, I Don't Want Loose My Son Davido Reacts

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.