Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,554 members, 7,819,982 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 07:54 AM

I Ran For My Life, Returning Nigerian From South Africa Says - Travel (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / I Ran For My Life, Returning Nigerian From South Africa Says (36449 Views)

Edwin Ijeoma Who Renounced Nigerian Citizenship, Expelled From South Africa / Edwin Okey Chikata Ijeoma Expelled From South Africa / Onyeama: Spent N280 Million To Evacuate Nigerians From South Africa – Air Peace (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: I Ran For My Life, Returning Nigerian From South Africa Says by Legendguru: 4:24pm On Sep 12, 2019
smiley
Re: I Ran For My Life, Returning Nigerian From South Africa Says by Americanboy35: 4:36pm On Sep 12, 2019
mgh2:
Nigerians should try and respect themselves by doing legitimate business within or outside the country.
We are not the only country in Africa continent and yet we keep experiencing rejection every now and then from other countries... isn’t that a shame?

Let us dignify ourselves and stay in our country and stop all these quest for crimes. I can tell you that upto about 75% of Nigerians in other countries are into crimes, thereby making life difficult for other Nigerians into legitimate businesses

We act as if we are the most hustling set of people on planet earth.
I couldn't agree more with you bro, but am not one of the 75% o

1 Like

Re: I Ran For My Life, Returning Nigerian From South Africa Says by Sheriman(m): 4:46pm On Sep 12, 2019
Nigerians at Home Should tell him that the Guy has many National enemies to run from in NIGERIA..
Re: I Ran For My Life, Returning Nigerian From South Africa Says by Nobody: 5:08pm On Sep 12, 2019
There is no place like home, we have foreigners too in Nigeria, and they re doing well, why cant people just find an angle and stop running to other countries to be disgraced, imagine the one that left Nigeria 20yrs ago, he will discover that the so called miserable persons he left behind are well off compared to him.
Re: I Ran For My Life, Returning Nigerian From South Africa Says by 9gerian: 5:38pm On Sep 12, 2019
Incidentally, the abandonment of livelihood, property and goodwill is not a new thing in Nigeria, hence, we as a people must strive harder to ensure that such incidents within Nigeria are curbed 100%. It is only then that we can have the high moral ground to call erring countries such as SA to order.

The take away here is that nobody should be victimized or killed for being of a different tribe, sect or religion, first and foremost anywhere in Nigeria (Northern Nigeria and other states that are noted for unrests and avoidable killings should take note please). The law enforcement must also stop extrajudicial killings.

We must demonstrate that the life of every single Nigerian matters!

There and then will other nations and nationalities respect Nigeria and Nigerians more.

Charity they say begins at home!

Citizenshelm:

Source: https://www.google.com/amp/s/www.aljazeera.com/amp/news/2019/09/nigeria-begins-repatriate-nationals-south-africa-190911074310949.html
Re: I Ran For My Life, Returning Nigerian From South Africa Says by sayisayi(m): 8:40pm On Sep 12, 2019
Let us dignify ourselves and stay in our country and stop all these quest for crimes. I can tell you that upto about 75% of Nigerians in other countries are into crimes, thereby making life difficult for other Nigerians into legitimate businesses.

LOL...I hate it when ignorance parades itself as knowledge. You have clearly never been abroad for long enough to do a trusted poll. From having been to all countries in West Africa and Western Europe, I can confirm your guesstimate is far from the truth...I hail the legit Naija hustlers I know well, barbers in Senegal, doctors in UK, musicians in France...
Re: I Ran For My Life, Returning Nigerian From South Africa Says by mgh2: 9:04pm On Sep 12, 2019
WYMAN:

what a stupid comment to make at this point in time.

Make use of a rope or sniper if you are pained by my comment
Re: I Ran For My Life, Returning Nigerian From South Africa Says by WYMAN(m): 9:10pm On Sep 12, 2019
mgh2:

Make use of a rope or sniper if you are pained by my comment
No need to be pained by your stupid comment, because nature already dealt with you for me, by making you an incorrigible m0r0n
Re: I Ran For My Life, Returning Nigerian From South Africa Says by stanliwise(m): 10:29pm On Sep 12, 2019
mgh2:

Tell your stupid mother to shotup and close her smelling toto. Ogun kill your mama
see the Nigerian the xenophobic people missed....instead they went for the good ones.
Re: I Ran For My Life, Returning Nigerian From South Africa Says by lamestika(m): 1:22am On Sep 14, 2019
I just don't understand with the mentality of young Nigerians in the name of I want to travel out of the country south Africa of all country majority of Nigeria living in south Africa created job for themselves Why can't they do that here in Nigeria

the only different between south Africa and Nigeria is good roads and stable electricity

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Nigerian Student's In Philipines, How Do You Survive? / Reconsider Travelling To Nigeria, US Warns Citizens / Photos: Travellers Stranded In Benin/Asaba Express Way Gridlock

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.