Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,233 members, 7,818,782 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 03:05 AM

Police Spotted Shooting Shite Members While They Were Having Ashura Procession - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Police Spotted Shooting Shite Members While They Were Having Ashura Procession (1153 Views)

Ashura Procession In Nigeria: Dead And Injured People (Graphic Photos) / Ashura Procession: One Dead, Others Injured As Police Fire At Shiites (Graphic) / Shiites Hold Ashura Procession In Abuja Despite Police Warning (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Police Spotted Shooting Shite Members While They Were Having Ashura Procession by Smartjoke: 11:24am On Sep 12, 2019

Re: Police Spotted Shooting Shite Members While They Were Having Ashura Procession by PureGoldh(m): 11:41am On Sep 12, 2019
Issoryt
Re: Police Spotted Shooting Shite Members While They Were Having Ashura Procession by AgentNairaland(f): 12:03pm On Sep 12, 2019
How many People Died

1 Like

Re: Police Spotted Shooting Shite Members While They Were Having Ashura Procession by alizma: 12:33pm On Sep 12, 2019
Ashura ki you there. And someone said this people are peaceful? You have stone and I have gun, wen jungle mature, anything wet you hold na your weapon. If you never see where stone kill person before, wait and do nothing until one land on your head
Re: Police Spotted Shooting Shite Members While They Were Having Ashura Procession by gidgiddy: 12:45pm On Sep 12, 2019
So it is no longer possible to have a simple procession without the security forces shooting?

1 Like

Re: Police Spotted Shooting Shite Members While They Were Having Ashura Procession by AstralBody: 12:55pm On Sep 12, 2019
alizma:
Ashura ki you there. And someone said this people are peaceful? You have stone and I have gun, wen jungle mature, anything wet you hold na your weapon. If you never see where stone kill person before, wait and do nothing until one land on your head
Keep praising Buhari indirectly on his abuse of human rights. This shiit Muslims will soon arm themselves with weapon. Let's see how u n Buhari will run ur mouth then. Didn't u all said the same thing when bokoharam started? Keep goupping n talking trash.

3 Likes

Re: Police Spotted Shooting Shite Members While They Were Having Ashura Procession by meccuno: 1:42pm On Sep 12, 2019
AstralBody:

Keep praising Buhari indirectly on his abuse of human rights. This shiit Muslims will soon arm themselves with weapon. Let's see how u n Buhari will run ur mouth then. Didn't u all said the same thing when bokoharam started? Keep goupping n talking trash.
don't mind him. Because one can read and write doesn't mean he or she has sense.

2 Likes

Re: Police Spotted Shooting Shite Members While They Were Having Ashura Procession by SniperSmurf(m): 2:01pm On Sep 12, 2019
Dafuq is Ashura?
Re: Police Spotted Shooting Shite Members While They Were Having Ashura Procession by 2rez: 2:29pm On Sep 12, 2019
SniperSmurf:
Dafuq is Ashura?

As in eh. Sounds more like suya family grin
Re: Police Spotted Shooting Shite Members While They Were Having Ashura Procession by PlayerMeji: 2:46pm On Sep 12, 2019
Why am I even reading this... Did the police not tell them not to come out for any procession?

Are they above the law?

Which Ashuri? Isn't it the same procession that their leader boasted he would use as a decoy to overwhelm the Nigerian security when they match to Aṣọ rock and sack the government.

I watched this clip where Zak Zaky sat down to say all of the above and even wen further by saying the plan is to bring Ayantolla Khomeini of Iran's dream to reality in Nigeria.

gidgiddy:
So it is no longer possible to have a simple procession without the security forces shooting?
Re: Police Spotted Shooting Shite Members While They Were Having Ashura Procession by gidgiddy: 3:06pm On Sep 12, 2019
PlayerMeji:
Why am I even reading this... Did the police not tell them not to come out for any procession?

Are they above the law?

Which Ashuri? Isn't it the same procession that their leader boasted he would use as a decoy to overwhelm the Nigerian security when they match to Aṣọ rock and sack the government.

I watched this clip where Zak Zaky sat down to say all of the above and even wen further by saying the plan is to bring Ayantolla Khomeini of Iran's dream to reality in Nigeria.

Really? So unarmed people will overwhelm the security forces that are armed then march to Aso Rock to sack government?

If it were that easy, people would be overthrowing governments daily

1 Like

Re: Police Spotted Shooting Shite Members While They Were Having Ashura Procession by PlayerMeji: 3:22pm On Sep 12, 2019
My friend, it is easy to say these things as they sound pregnant with sentiment but truth be told... Water has no hands but slow and steady.. It will bore a hole in a rock.

The strength in number that they boast is a huge factor for them as at anytime the security forces cannot be at 10000 men strong at every location but the shitte can be.

So it's better to stem this in the bud early.

I know you are sympathetic to them.

gidgiddy:

Really? So unarmed people will overwhelm the security forces that are armed then march to Aso Rock to sack government?

If it were that easy, people would be overthrowing governments daily

(1) (Reply)

Gov. Seriake Dickson Bow Head In Shame After His Annointed Candidate Lost To APC / Justice Ijeoma Ojukwu: The Heroine of the Judiciary / Imo Governor Renames Jacob Zuma Road

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.