Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,617 members, 7,816,539 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 12:51 PM

Nnamdi Kanu: The Outcome Of Mazi Nnamdi Kanu's Appearance At EU Parliament Parl - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Nnamdi Kanu: The Outcome Of Mazi Nnamdi Kanu's Appearance At EU Parliament Parl (730 Views)

Tinubu Makes Brief Appearance At Niger Rally, Fails To Give Speech (Video, Pics) / Osun Election: Fans Hail Davido, Knock Portable Over Appearance At Campaign / Nnamdi Kanu’s Appearance And My Apology To The Nigerian Army (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Nnamdi Kanu: The Outcome Of Mazi Nnamdi Kanu's Appearance At EU Parliament Parl by Jomomill(m): 11:59am On Sep 12, 2019
The leader of the indigenous people of Biafra "ipob" Nnamdi Kanu was invited to the European Union parliament in Brussel, See how he was welcomed
Watch Video below

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LUxQqMYtCJc&t=38s

Source: Jomo Tv London.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Nnamdi Kanu: The Outcome Of Mazi Nnamdi Kanu's Appearance At EU Parliament Parl by Jomomill(m): 12:00pm On Sep 12, 2019
Cc:lalasticlala, seun, mynde4
Re: Nnamdi Kanu: The Outcome Of Mazi Nnamdi Kanu's Appearance At EU Parliament Parl by wakaman: 12:08pm On Sep 12, 2019
Yamrees go beat this guy bad when dem eye don clear, e remain small.
Scammer.
Re: Nnamdi Kanu: The Outcome Of Mazi Nnamdi Kanu's Appearance At EU Parliament Parl by Iammercy2018: 12:09pm On Sep 12, 2019
Hello Nlders, am a 23yo lady who does cleaning job for a living along with 5 other workers ( men )

I’d be glad if you can send job my way or refer me to someone who can connect with someone

Kindly Check my thread to see my previous works

General house cleaning

Rugs, chairs, kitchen na it, we clean everything

(1) (Reply)

I Will Die Agitating For Biafra – 76-year-old Agitator / Protest Letters: Senior Police Officers Of Igbo-southeast Region Are Facing Thre / Hope Uzodinma Freezes Imo State Bank Accounts

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 5
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.