Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,533 members, 7,837,036 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 04:00 PM

Iceberg Slim’s Male-member Is Not Big - Juliet Ibrahim Reveals (video) - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Iceberg Slim’s Male-member Is Not Big - Juliet Ibrahim Reveals (video) (628 Views)

Iceberg Slim Flaunts His New Girlfriend (Photo) / Juliet Ibrahim: Iceberg Slim’s Manhood Is Not Big, Photo You Saw Deceived You / Juliet Ibrahim Weds Iceberg Slim (Court Wedding Photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Iceberg Slim’s Male-member Is Not Big - Juliet Ibrahim Reveals (video) by Linx1234: 12:13pm On Sep 12, 2019
Ghanaian actress, Juliet Ibrahim who recently wrote a tell it all book has revealed that her ex-boyfriend, Iceberg Slim’s little man is not exactly as big as many people think.

The actress, in an exclusive interview with host of the Delay Show, Deloris Frimpong Manso alias Delay in the penultimate week, reacted to a viral photo he posted showing off his massive egg plant.

It was gathered that what laid to her breakup with it Iceberg was when she got wind of Iceberg having an affair with his ex-girlfriend, and her worst fears was confirmed when this girl told her [Juliet] to stay away from her man.

Watch the video here.....https://janefblog.com/8952-2ceberg-slims-male-member-is-not-big-juliet-ibrahim-reveals-video/

Re: Iceberg Slim’s Male-member Is Not Big - Juliet Ibrahim Reveals (video) by MrSensor(m): 12:46pm On Sep 12, 2019
OP

Re: Iceberg Slim’s Male-member Is Not Big - Juliet Ibrahim Reveals (video) by Nobody: 12:49pm On Sep 12, 2019
ladies should learn to unknown their ex's, Once you turn Ex, I will unknow you, I haven't seen you before, Your file is closed in my office, If I were Juliet I will deny him totally even when I know i will be shown the pic where he pressed my butt, Show the both of us on bed, I will do like my brain has been formatted.
Re: Iceberg Slim’s Male-member Is Not Big - Juliet Ibrahim Reveals (video) by Kingpinukecy(m): 2:11pm On Sep 12, 2019
iceberg u try well well, i see ur hand work. see as u use ur hand dey smash Juliet ass like say na today bread u wan squeeze chop.

undecided

(1) (Reply)

Yul Edochie Responds To Don Jazzy’s Post – “nigerian Youths Don’t Believe In.... / Kylie Jenner “hospitalized” On Health Challenges / OJORO By RISKID If U Love Wiz Kid U Gonna Love This One

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.