Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,544 members, 7,827,036 topics. Date: Tuesday, 14 May 2024 at 05:19 AM

Yul Edochie Responds To Don Jazzy’s Post – “nigerian Youths Don’t Believe In.... - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Yul Edochie Responds To Don Jazzy’s Post – “nigerian Youths Don’t Believe In.... (627 Views)

I Don’t Believe In Religion – Wizkid / Fan Advises Reekado Banks To Go Back To Don Jazzy See His Response / Burna Boy: 90% Of Nigerian Youths Don’t Know About The Real Origins Of Nigeria (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Yul Edochie Responds To Don Jazzy’s Post – “nigerian Youths Don’t Believe In.... by Lisa4nairaland: 10:54am On Sep 19, 2019
Yul Edochie responds to Don Jazzy’s post – “Nigerian youths don’t believe in themselves”

Earlier Mavin music label boss Don Jazzy had teased a question on twitter which Yul Edochie replied about how confusing it is to properly understand why youths aren’t dominating and/or proving vibrant in leadership positions in African politics in general.

And Yul Edochie just couldn’t help but voice his experience while in politics, and his honest assessment of the average Nigerian youth.

Below is Don Jazzy’s tweet that started the whole conversion:

Yul Edochie, son of legendary Nollywood actor Pete Edochie, tweeted his response without bias, as seen below:

See His tweet through below link;
https://www.naijanewsgist.com/entertainment-news/yul-edochie-responds-to-don-jazzys-post-nigerian-youths-dont-believe-in-themselves/
Re: Yul Edochie Responds To Don Jazzy’s Post – “nigerian Youths Don’t Believe In.... by Kingpinukecy(m): 11:46am On Sep 19, 2019
I can see, but i belief don jazzy is telling the truth, because honestly. Nigerian youths lacks confident and do not belief in them selves per say.

Yul, I don't know what u r saying ur own.

(1) (Reply)

Pamela Odame Says During S€x She Can Last 10 Rounds 2 Hours (video) / Funniest DONALD TRUMPS Memes Of All Time / Falz Finally Tweets On Sex For Grades In Universities

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 5
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.