Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,637 members, 7,827,357 topics. Date: Tuesday, 14 May 2024 at 11:01 AM

BBNaija: Mercy "My Father's Tenant Was My First Boyfriend" - TV/Movies (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / BBNaija: Mercy "My Father's Tenant Was My First Boyfriend" (36612 Views)

BBNaija: Mercy Twerks, Omashola Slaps Her Backside - DonJazy Reacts / BBNAIJA: Mercy Exposed Her Boobs & Nipples On TV / BBNaija: Nina's First Boyfriend Sent Her A Message From Home (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: BBNaija: Mercy "My Father's Tenant Was My First Boyfriend" by Jitamailer: 3:33pm On Sep 12, 2019
B
Re: BBNaija: Mercy "My Father's Tenant Was My First Boyfriend" by Elldeb(m): 3:37pm On Sep 12, 2019
obie3rixe:
This is so true.
Thats how I was kpanshing my landlord's daughter in ibadan that year ...

That your landlord daughter fit be mercy o!
Re: BBNaija: Mercy "My Father's Tenant Was My First Boyfriend" by Nobody: 3:43pm On Sep 12, 2019
grin grin
Elldeb:

That your landlord daughter fit be mercy o!
Re: BBNaija: Mercy "My Father's Tenant Was My First Boyfriend" by webngnews: 3:54pm On Sep 12, 2019
smiley
Re: BBNaija: Mercy "My Father's Tenant Was My First Boyfriend" by SirGod: 3:59pm On Sep 12, 2019
So is confession the new Trend??
Victni:
@Gistvic.com

Big Brother Naija BBNaija housemate, Mercy reveals that her first boyfriend was a tenant in her father's house.

Mercy revealed this during a game play with the housemates.

Who Else Is Surprised??

Source: https://www.gistvic.com/2019/09/bbnaija-my-fathers-tenant-was-my-first.html
Re: BBNaija: Mercy "My Father's Tenant Was My First Boyfriend" by 9jaMySchool(m): 4:14pm On Sep 12, 2019
Wizkid – Ghetto Youth (Freestyle) Lyrics
Read the music lyrics of Nigerian Superstar Singer Wizkid – Ghetto Youth (Freestyle) Lyrics
Wizkid – Ghetto Youth (Freestyle) Lyrics
Intro
Ara ra ra raa o ro ro ro roo yeah
Team StarBoy welcome to another session
You already know oh yea
E le le le le le
O lo lo lo lo lo lo lo
Verse 1
For the people wey dey yarn my story oh
Oya sit down make I yarn you story oh
For the ghetto say nobody holy oh
See ama tell you this nobody holy oh
Say when the hunger wan turn to murder
Them dey tell me to carry go
Say nobody been tell my story oh
But I steady give God the glory oh
Pre Chorus
Awan laye mi oh oh oh
Moni awon te mi oh oh oh
Awon to ni fe mi oh oh oh
Amo mo ni fe re oh oh oh oh
Awan laye mi oh oh oh
Om eja ye lo eh eh
Awon to ni fe mi oh oh oh
Amo mo ni fe re oh eh eh eh

Continue https://www.9jamp3lyrics.tk/2019/09/wizkid-ghetto-youth-freestyle-lyrics.html
Re: BBNaija: Mercy "My Father's Tenant Was My First Boyfriend" by AlexamaticsJ: 4:22pm On Sep 12, 2019
If you are having Issues with your Vehicle of any kind, please call this number, they fix my Highlander 2018 I was amazed. Jetro Autos Nig Ltd 08033958467

Re: BBNaija: Mercy "My Father's Tenant Was My First Boyfriend" by Donjuan77: 4:30pm On Sep 12, 2019
my prayer is for my president Muhammadu buhari to banned big brother Naija totally and I will be so happy for it, thanks.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: BBNaija: Mercy "My Father's Tenant Was My First Boyfriend" by seangy4konji: 4:35pm On Sep 12, 2019
Lol
Re: BBNaija: Mercy "My Father's Tenant Was My First Boyfriend" by banji1(m): 4:41pm On Sep 12, 2019
Today that tenant will be staring at you on the national tele and be telling himself "I knew she's gonna become a hoe somehow, but never knew it was gonna be this big"...grin

Are you a teacher?
Get FREE access to comprehensive lesson notes/plans for various subjects. Check my signature for details

1 Like

Re: BBNaija: Mercy "My Father's Tenant Was My First Boyfriend" by Ezeudo7: 4:42pm On Sep 12, 2019
ur daddy dey wait for u.. na ontop ur punna d tenant take dey collect d house rent back..

1 Like

Re: BBNaija: Mercy "My Father's Tenant Was My First Boyfriend" by Jayfresh105(m): 4:53pm On Sep 12, 2019
Its obvious!!!!! Osho free
Re: BBNaija: Mercy "My Father's Tenant Was My First Boyfriend" by Jayfresh105(m): 4:54pm On Sep 12, 2019
ChidoskiBOZ:
No wonder her yansh is dat big....issa everyday something.. tongue tongue tongue

����
Re: BBNaija: Mercy "My Father's Tenant Was My First Boyfriend" by NosaHenry(m): 4:57pm On Sep 12, 2019
That should be around what age Guess not more than 13years
Re: BBNaija: Mercy "My Father's Tenant Was My First Boyfriend" by naijalodge(m): 5:16pm On Sep 12, 2019
imagin! bro, there’s nothing left to f**k again, baba has f**k everything already.
Re: BBNaija: Mercy "My Father's Tenant Was My First Boyfriend" by opray: 5:31pm On Sep 12, 2019
I shaa like this Mercy...

For your 100% undiluted designer inspired perfume oils, contact us on WhatsApp 08050930154 or IG @bodyshopbyevie

Re: BBNaija: Mercy "My Father's Tenant Was My First Boyfriend" by Ferdinandu(m): 5:35pm On Sep 12, 2019
ComeAndobo:
Drop whatever you are doing right now and go vote for Mike. The most responsible person in that house. Go to Africa magic dstv website for more info. grin
if we are responsible we won't be watching that show. Being responsible is the first thing that will cost you that money. So your Mike is already a loser gringringrin
Re: BBNaija: Mercy "My Father's Tenant Was My First Boyfriend" by Lordjb: 5:50pm On Sep 12, 2019
Okay, next
Re: BBNaija: Mercy "My Father's Tenant Was My First Boyfriend" by Olammy76(m): 7:41pm On Sep 12, 2019
obie3rixe:
This is so true.
Thats how I was kpanshing my landlord's daughter in ibadan that year ...
lol... Forget abeg heaven let's talk something else.
Re: BBNaija: Mercy "My Father's Tenant Was My First Boyfriend" by Olammy76(m): 7:43pm On Sep 12, 2019
Holocene:
Its normal things. Our first knacking was in our compound anyway grin grin grin grin grin grin
really? Who people well done ooo.
Re: BBNaija: Mercy "My Father's Tenant Was My First Boyfriend" by buzorcharles(m): 7:49pm On Sep 12, 2019
After claiming that she support her family and take care of her school and her mother are at the age of 18. So Ur Papa get house and even have talents. liar liar pants on fire

1 Like

(1) (2) (Reply)

Photos Of Kemen's Girlfriend & And Supposed Wife Surface Online / Gulder Ultimate Search 12: Contestants Fight, Trade Insults In The Jungle / BBNaija: Expect ‘Kingsize Eviction’ This Sunday – Organisers

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.