Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,146 members, 7,818,439 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 03:53 PM

Why Sodomy Is An Offensive Word To The Gays? History Is Covered Up - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Why Sodomy Is An Offensive Word To The Gays? History Is Covered Up (4080 Views)

SODOMY Is The Zombie Apocalypse Besides Ritual Killing No Sin Is Worse! / World Bloodline Map Where You Find The A's You Will Find The Gays / Sodomy Is Worst Than White Supremacy Trump 100 Percent Correct (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Why Sodomy Is An Offensive Word To The Gays? History Is Covered Up by Tootruthful: 1:09pm On Sep 12, 2019
Greetings,

The elites that rule this satanic Earth particularly in the West are sodomites. Sodomite doesn't mean homosexual although it implies same sex abomination. The word Sodomite is taken from the ancient Semitic word Qadesh which means cult prostitute. This is the curse of Canaan the son of Ham not the curse of Ham for not all Hamites engaged in the following practices. Fertility rites were ancient satanic rituals involving animal and child sacrifice to increase crop production. Demon kings like Baal, Amon,Isthar and Asthar were paid homage by homo erotic rituals that got devotees excited enough to over ride their human compassion to commit the ultimate sin which is child sacrifice and cannibalism. Temples where big business in the ancient world just like modern churches. People would go to the temple to prostitute themselves by deviant sex practices which always included same sex relations. The rituals began with sex orgies in the blood of animals and then children were defiled and slaughtered. The flesh of the children were eaten and their blood drank then also some children's blood were poured unto the fields to feed the spirits of the lands. This rituals were so effective in increasing crop that Canaan became rich and imported crop to other nations. Yet the people were very warlike and aggressive due to their inhumanity. Eventually their transgressions angered Allah and He drove them from the land. So the term sodomy does have historical significance to actual child sacrifice fertility rites done all over the world including the recent largest child sacrifice grave found in Peru with some 227 child victims remains uncovered.

The satanic forces of the world using their gay mob formed by millions of children they have been raped in modern temples called churches desire to cover up history. And by changing the language by just one word an entire history of the word's true meaning becomes lost. This is true to the adage, where ever you find sodomites you find devil worshipers. Child sacrifice goes on all over this world as nations struggle to feed growing populations. Also billionaires and those seeking to expand rapidly use the services of satanic priests who sacrifice children in abundance rituals. Many secret societies engage in homo erotic rituals and some are pederast hidden societies that require homosexuality to be a member.

The word sodomy has been removed from Queensland's Criminal Code, as part of a new law which allows 16-year-olds to engage in anal sex.

Meanwhile, LNP MP George Christensen has said the change will mean 50-year-old men can have sex with 16-year-old boys.

So why is the word sodomy offensive to the gay community?

We spoke to Brisbane LGBTIQ Action Group convenor Phil Browne about its impact.

Where did the word come from?

The word "sodomy" originates from the Old Testament; specifically, the story in Genesis of Lot and the cities of Sodom and Gomorrah.

Here's a summary:

God tells Abraham that he will spare the "wicked" city of Sodom if he can find just 10 righteous people in it.

Two angels are then sent to Sodom to investigate. When they arrive, they are offered hospitality by Abraham's nephew Lot. But when the other townsmen find out about this, they demand that Lot allow them to be raped.

This is the specific verse which the Oxford Dictionary says linked the idea of Sodom with homosexual rape:

"They called to Lot: 'Where are the men who came to you tonight? Bring them out to us so that we can have sex with them'." (Genesis 19:5 New International Version)

Lot refuses to hand over his guests. His family escapes and the cities of Sodom and Gomorrah are destroyed.

Wake up out your your slumber

Re: Why Sodomy Is An Offensive Word To The Gays? History Is Covered Up by Tootruthful: 1:13pm On Sep 12, 2019
History is covered up

Re: Why Sodomy Is An Offensive Word To The Gays? History Is Covered Up by Tootruthful: 1:29pm On Sep 12, 2019
The Bible is very plain in how Allah hates this satanic worship.

Re: Why Sodomy Is An Offensive Word To The Gays? History Is Covered Up by Tootruthful: 7:09pm On Sep 12, 2019
Sodomy is worst than White Supremacy

1 Like

Re: Why Sodomy Is An Offensive Word To The Gays? History Is Covered Up by Tootruthful: 7:47pm On Sep 12, 2019
Where ever you find sodomites you find devil worshipers

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2pRx2BysL_s
Re: Why Sodomy Is An Offensive Word To The Gays? History Is Covered Up by Tootruthful: 9:37pm On Sep 12, 2019
Barack Obama spread that child rape all over the Earth

Re: Why Sodomy Is An Offensive Word To The Gays? History Is Covered Up by Tootruthful: 10:39pm On Sep 12, 2019
The global elite want a world without borders.

Why? Borders denote a certain culture, sovereignty, nationalism and a sense of individualism. A country’s people can be united for a common purpose when under attack, but a people forced together without a common purpose and with divided interests can be easily divided and enslaved.

Re: Why Sodomy Is An Offensive Word To The Gays? History Is Covered Up by Tootruthful: 1:21am On Sep 13, 2019
The earliest mention of the word homosexual is of 1880 so that means it's historical reference begins there. This has significance because the word homosexual isn't connected to sodomy which has a much longer and broader history. This would limited the scope of research into the practice and cover up its true history.

homosexual (adj.)

1892, in C.G. Chaddock's translation of Krafft-Ebing's "Psychopathia Sexualis," from German homosexual, homosexuale (by 1880, in Gustav Jäger), from Greek homos "same" (see homo-(1)) + Latin-based sexual.

'Homosexual' is a barbarously hybrid word, and I claim no responsibility for it. It is, however, convenient, and now widely used. 'Homogenic' has been suggested as a substitute. [H. Havelock Ellis, "Studies in Psychology," 1897]

Sexual inversion (1883, later simply inversion, by 1895) was an earlier clinical term for "homosexuality" in English, said by Ellis to have originated in Italian psychology writing. See also uranian. Unnatural love was used 18c.-19c. for homosexuality as well as pederasty and incest. Related: Homosexually.

homosexual (n.)

"homosexual person," by 1895, from homosexual(adj.). In technical use, either male or female; but in non-technical use almost always male. Slang shortened form homo attested by 1929.

Re: Why Sodomy Is An Offensive Word To The Gays? History Is Covered Up by Tootruthful: 1:29am On Sep 13, 2019
Now Sodomite has a much older history which traces to the 1400 and 1300s in Latin. Which means it was in use way before in Latin translation of the Hebrew Torah which traces to Semitic languages of Sodom and Gomorrah. There would be a ton of references under sodomy which aren't under homosexual thus the reason for the word change. People lie too much so they try to confuse with slick words.

sodomite (n.)

late 14c., from Old French Sodomite "inhabitant of Sodom; sodomite," also a general term of abuse, or directly from Late Latin Sodomita, from Greek Sodomites "inhabitant of Sodom" (see Sodom, also sodomy). Related: Sodomitical. Old English had adjective sodomitisc. The King James Bible (1611) has fem. form sodomitessein a marginal note to "LovePeddler" in Deuteronomy xxiii.17.

Re: Why Sodomy Is An Offensive Word To The Gays? History Is Covered Up by Tootruthful: 11:53am On Sep 13, 2019
Sodomy the worst of evils
Re: Why Sodomy Is An Offensive Word To The Gays? History Is Covered Up by Tootruthful: 2:12pm On Sep 13, 2019
Re: Why Sodomy Is An Offensive Word To The Gays? History Is Covered Up by Tootruthful: 9:47pm On Sep 13, 2019
Who promoted LGBT all over the world which is a new world order Agenda? Blacks.

Barack Obama
Louis Farrakhan
Dr. Corretta Scott King
Jesse Jackson
Rev. Al Sharpton
Oprah Winfrey

These are all icons household names known all over the world to every race.

Harry Hay a Caucasian Jew who was the founder of LGBT is hardly known outside the gay movement.

My next point

Open Borders Is another NWO Agenda and so far I've only heard it preached one place on the African continent by Africans. Russians aren't talking it nor are Asians and the US building a wall so you know that's a closed border. grin

Re: Why Sodomy Is An Offensive Word To The Gays? History Is Covered Up by Tootruthful: 1:05am On Sep 14, 2019
The words of St. Peter the Moor on sodomy. He totally condemns it as the worst of evils. St. Peter was a skilled priest trained in the art of spirits, knew healing and was attentive to tens of thousands of believers so he knows what he is talking about.

Without fail, it brings death to the body and destruction to the soul. It pollutes the flesh, extinguishes the light of the mind, expels the Holy Spirit from the temple of the human heart, and gives entrance to the devil, the stimulator of lust. It leads to error, totally removes truth from the deluded mind … It opens up hell and closes the gates of paradise … It is this vice that violates temperance, slays modesty, strangles chastity, and slaughters virginity … It defiles all things, sullies all things, pollutes all things …

“This vice excludes a man from the assembled choir of the Church … it separates the soul from God to associate it with demons…. Unmindful of God, he also forgets his own identity. This disease erodes the foundation of faith, saps the vitality of hope, dissolves the bond of love. It makes way with justice, demolishes fortitude, removes temperance, and blunts the edge of prudence.

Now you understand when I said Sodomy is worst than White Supremacy for it is.

Re: Why Sodomy Is An Offensive Word To The Gays? History Is Covered Up by Tootruthful: 1:22am On Sep 14, 2019
Greetings

The societies which are ran secretly by the church priesthood corrupts the college youth with gay fraternity hazing rituals. Many of them graduate to go into law, politics, finance, business and government yet people wonder how it's a lack of empathy and compassion inside corporate and government institutions and policies they put forth it's because of this. Satanic sodomy rituals that demoralize their once innocent souls. The nature of man is carnal so many men make a pact with evil for guranteed worldly success.

The Secret Gay History of an American Fraternity

posted on October 16, 2012

By Matt Conner, Republished with Permission

CW: strong sexual content, death/homicide, suicide, self-harm/self-injury, violence, bias/hate crime, homophobic slurs

“I’ve heard it said that if you can remember the 1960s, you didn’t really experience them.” I don’t remember the 1960s, but that’s only because they were half over by the time I was born, and completely done by the time I entered kindergarten.

But my 1960s, my period of youth and freedom and love (and beer and pot) were the mid-1980s, when I was a student at Lock Haven University, a small liberal arts college in Central Pennsylvania. For me, Lock Haven, Pennsylvania from 1983 through 1987 was Paris in the 1920s, Isherwood’s Berlin of the 1930s, Woodstock in ’69 and Studio 54 in the seventies. Those were my years of self-discovery and experimentation and creativity and deep, abiding friendships (and beer and pot).

And, surprisingly enough, I actually do remember a lot about those years, despite all those beer parties and stoner nights. I remember how the sun reflected blindingly on the Susquehanna River on bright spring days. I remember how young college boys looked when they doffed their t-shirts and tossed Frisbees back and forth on the grassy lawns behind the dorms. I remember the way cold slush seeped into my sneakers on rainy winter days as I tramped my way to classes every morning, and the taste of menthol cigarettes and bad coffee at Bentley cafeteria. And peanut butter pie on long cookie sheets and hamburgers with molten cheese ladled on top by the ancient cafeteria workers. And mashed potatoes scooped out of huge stainless steel bins with ice cream scoops and dropped onto waffles and overlaid with chicken gravy.

I remember suppressing the erotic thrill of drawing back the shower curtain in the men’s communal bathroom and seeing endless rows of nude athletes toweling themselves off and standing in front of mirrors with shaving cream on their faces. I remember walking down West Water Street in town, the nicest street in Lock Haven, where millionaire lumber barons built their enormous homes in the 19th Century, and dreaming that someday I might own one of those places myself, if I was successful enough.

I remember staying up till 3 a.m. in the student lounge, watching old Fred Astaire and Ginger Rogers movies on the Late Late Show, and of sneaking cases of Old Milwaukee into the dorms in my backpack, and using a bent wire coat hanger to steal cigarettes from the vending machine in the lobby late at night when the front desk receptionist was off duty. Because who had the buck-fifty to actually buy cigarettes then?

I remember my first sexual experience, an unsatisfying little romp I had with an upper classman in his apartment near the center of town, and looking out his window in the morning and seeing the huge obelisk of a monument to Civil War soldiers at the intersection of Bellefonte Ave. and Church Street, and thinking it looked like a big phallus with a hunky soldier perched at the top. And then thinking I was projecting my own Freudian thoughts on an otherwise noble piece of statuary, and was that really so surprising given the night I had just had?

I remember the gamy smell of crowded elevators at the end of a day of classes, and professors who wore corduroy sportcoats with faded blue jeans and scratchy looking turtlenecks and old sneakers with black socks and hearing stories that some of these old guys had affairs with their female students and smoked dope in the upper floors of the fraternities for which they served as advisors.

I remember staggering home from parties with friends, and stopping at Luigis sub shop, and ordering deep fried cheese strombolis and french fries with cheese sauce and thinking this was maybe the best tasting stuff in the whole world, and how on earth did I manage not to gain weight from all that cheese? And Fred Leone, the guy who owned the sub shop, doing bird calls and telling dirty jokes and never taking advantage of the college kids, even though half the time they were too drunk to know how much they were paying him.

But mostly what I remember was unalloyed joy nearly every single day. I hadn’t experienced great loss or disappointment yet, and so there was a purity to my happiness that was unsullied by the bad things that inevitably temper one’s outlook. Could I ever in my life be happier than I was at dingy fraternity parties, surrounded by sweaty heaving masses of young humanity, our shoes black from muddy basement water mixed with spilled beer, our brains fogged by cheap alcohol and marijuana grown in closets with sunlamps, our ears ringing from impossibly loud (and mostly really bad) 1980s music?

This is not a gay coming of age story. Though that story might be interesting, it’s already been told before, and by better writers than I am. No, this is a story about things I saw and heard and experienced, but it doesn’t end with me stepping bravely forward and proudly declaring my homosexuality to the world and finding my place in it. All that would happen mind you. Just much later. For now I was content to be surrounded by friends who made me laugh endlessly and with whom I connected on an emotional level and who truly loved and supported me, and I them, and do still.

Some of these friends did turn out to be gay, though I had no idea at the time, as they, I think, had scarcely any idea about me.

Years later I would run into an old fraternity brother in New York, for instance – let’s say his name is Jason – who would tell me an outlandish story about his brief affair with another fraternity brother that literally had me stopped short on the sidewalk with my mouth hanging open like the village idiot. Here’s the tale, edited slightly for length: After a night of partying in a community that neighbored Lock Haven, Jason was one of several passengers in a car being driven back to campus. The car was literally jammed tight with young college men, and Jason’s body was pressed up against that of the driver of the car – let’s call the driver Anthony – for the duration of the trip.

Not far from town, Jason felt Anthony’s hand stray toward his inner thigh. Jason didn’t mind, so he left Anthony’s hand alone. Anthony’s hand strayed upward until he was aggressively feeling up Jason for the last few minutes of the trip, all under the heedless noses of the other six or seven guys jammed in the front and back seats of the car.

When they arrived in town, Anthony invited Jason to his dorm room, where they engaged in a hotly intense sexual encounter that, at it’s conclusion, had Anthony face down on his bed and Jason hammering away with great abandon. All this took place to such great loud, vocal enjoyment by all that Jason was afraid they would disturb Anthony’s neighbors.

What surprised me most about this story was that I knew both of these men so well when I was in school and hadn’t the slightest notion at the time that either had even a passing interest in men. Jason was slightly older than I, and I confess to feeling a bit of hero worship toward him during my college days. Anthony was broad-shouldered and slim-wasted, and I had gotten stoned with him on numerous occasions. He has now been happily married (to a woman) for over fifteen years.

After their first wild encounter, Anthony invited Jason to his room one more time, where he greeted Jason at his door, in the nude, for what was essentially a repeat performance of the earlier episode. Afterward, my broad-shouldered stoner friend casually told Jason that “What we did was okay, because I heard you have to do it three times with a guy to make you gay.”

Call me hopelessly naïve, but I had no idea such things went on during my college years, or I might have taken greater advantage of the opportunities available to me.

I mean, I was aware that sex was going on all around me, but I was certain it was largely of the hetero variety, despite all those rumors about the women’s hockey and rugby teams being a haven for dykes.

Funny, in the early 1990s, the town installed a dike-levee flood protection barrier along the bank of the Susquehanna, which blocks one’s view of the river from the street. I remember seeing it for the first time and being outraged that my beloved view of the Susquehanna had now been permanently blocked.

“I hate that goddamn dike!” I shouted.

Six enormous women in rugby uniforms spun on their heels and glared at me.

Still, central Pennsylvania in the pre-Will & Grace era was a very conservative place in which to live. I coped by living a largely celibate life and having a mad, passionate affair with my right hand (ably assisted by a tube of KY jelly and the 1983 summer swimsuit edition of GQ magazine with photos by Bruce Weber).

Because so much of my social interaction happened within the boundaries of fraternity life after my first semester at LHU, that is where many of my tales of booze and sex are centered. If I had joined the University Players or the Junior Republicans, my experience might have been far different.

In the fraternity in which I belonged, a small subset of friends began referring to the annual fall visitation of alumni as “Homocoming Weekend.” This was because every couple of years one of the returning fraternity alumni would come out of the closet, usually by taking a series of long walks with their old chums and breaking the news that (gasp!) he was homosexual.

By the time I graduated in 1987, I had been through a few Homocoming Weekends and taken the long walk with several of my older fraternity brothers, who would awkwardly confess to being gay. I wish I could say I always handled these experiences well. I didn’t. I was too uptight about my own sexuality and this sort of thing hit entirely too close to home (homo?) for me. Sometimes I would get drunk and belligerent, only to wake up the next morning extremely embarrassed and apologetic in my hung over state.

When I returned to Lock Haven for a Homecoming visit the year after I graduated, in 1988, I was still deeply closeted and uncomfortable in the presence of those who were queenie or flamboyant. Those individuals, I believed, were in such close touch with their own sexuality that they inevitably had greater powers of observation than my straight friends did. While I believed I could camouflage my sexuality with the heteros, I was sure the superqueens could see right through me. And, oddly enough, I was usually correct in that assumption.

That Homecoming weekend of 1988 I met a young man named Mike Houseknecht. He had been hanging around the fraternity for several months by then, and had made fast friends with a few of the guys. He was very effeminate, but he was a very nice guy and we chatted for a while about college life and all that. But he left no doubt that he was totally gay, and it made me uncomfortable when he looked into my eyes with that perceptive vision of his.

He was small-framed and blonde, with one of those floppy 1980s haircuts that were so popular at the time. I have a videotape that I made from that weekend visit to the fraternity house, and Mike can be seen in several frames, dancing happily in his acid-washed jeans and brightly-colored sweater and smiling for the camera.

The following year I again returned to LHU for Homecoming weekend. By now Mike was a semi-regular presence at the house, though I don’t remember seeing him at the Friday night party that year. What I do remember was being pulled aside by the then-fraternity president, who said he wanted to talk with me privately.

In a rather intoxicated and emotional state, the president informed me that Mike Houseknecht was interested in joining the fraternity, and that the president believed he should get a “bid,” or a written invitation to “pledge” the fraternity. The group’s numbers had fallen dramatically recently, and they couldn’t afford to turn away quality individuals like Mike Houseknecht.

“But the guy’s a homosexual, and there are guys who say they’re going blackball him to prevent him from getting a bid,” I was told.

And what was I supposed to do about this? Well, as a “respected alumni,” I could talk with the guys and convince them to give Mike a chance. I demurred. I was no longer a voting member of the fraternity. And after all, if I took a strong position on the matter, someone might assume I was gay, and I was not going to let that happen!

I’m not proud of any of this. Looking back on the incident, I fear that what I did was even worse than passive silence. I think I probably quietly recommended that fraternity members vote against him. What makes my position even more craven was the history of this issue in the fraternity, a history of which I was only too well aware.

In 1984, when I was just getting to know the guys in the fraternity, a young man we’ll call Marcus had an interest in joining. Marcus was about as openly gay as one could safely be in Lock Haven, Pennsylvania in the early 1980s. I don’t think his parents knew about him at that time, but certainly he’d made it plain to a lot of his friends, including me. I did not reciprocate by telling him my own story. Much later Marcus would find out I was gay too, despite my self-protective measures, and he would be very supportive, god bless him. But in 1984 I was not ready to be truthful about my sexuality with anyone, even other gay people.

When time came to decide whether Marcus would get a bid to pledge the fraternity, his name was brought up in one of the frat’s regular meetings.

Marcus’s desire to join the fraternity was roundly mocked by the rest of the guys. Given the situation, it’s a good bet words like “gay” and “queer” were tossed about indiscriminately. There was no way, they said, they’d give him a bid to join.

Remarkably, one of the most popular guys in the fraternity then stood up for Marcus. If what people present at that meeting told me is true, he said something to the effect that our particular fraternity was supposed to be about diversity, about bringing all kinds of different types of people together. If we we’re going to blackball a gay guy just because he’s gay, then we’re not really about diversity at all, are we?

Even more surprisingly, this turned the tide. Marcus was given a bid. He got through the pledging program and while his experience wasn’t a purely positive one, he remained a brother in the fraternity for most of his college career.

But Mike Houseknecht didn’t have someone to stand up for him. Mike Houseknecht was blackballed, even though later I was told by one of the active brothers at the time that they had spent several intimate nights with young Mike.

“He was gooooooood,” this man told me. I remembered this comment, which seemed so unseemly at the time, when I later read newspaper articles about Mike, my eyes stinging with shame.

The rampant hypocrisy of all this – and my part in it – has haunted me ever since. For in September 1990, Mike Houseknecht’s dead body was found in his room in Smith Hall dormitory. He had been strangled to death, most likely by his lover of the time, one Mike McGarvey.

Though low-key in life, Mike Houseknecht became a media sensation in death. Stories of the “gay murder” in Lock Haven, Pennsylvania appeared everywhere, and were read by millions in the big city newspapers in Philadelphia and Pittsburgh. Friends that were in school at the time recall seeing TV news helicopters circling the skies above campus on a regular basis. The situation became even hotter when McGarvey attempted suicide by hanging himself in his apartment. Prior to the incident local police, whom later found love letters between the two men, and nude photos, had extensively interviewed him. McGarvey later died from his self-inflicted injuries.

It was all very sad. The papers said a neighbor was twice visited by Houseknecht, who was found on her doorstep bruised and bloodied, tearfully telling her that McGarvey had abused him. McGarvey himself was confused and troubled and had been in and out of therapy for some time. He had also conceived a child with a local woman.

According to the newspapers, McGarvey left a note behind, which referred to “being in love with Mike” and “joining with him.” It also referred to the pain experienced by McGarvey and sorrow for those who suffered because of him.

“It was time to pay the piper,” McGarvey – nicknamed “The Sandman” – allegedly wrote. “ PS: The Sandman will bring perfect silence to the world through eternal sleep!! ENJOY THE SILENCE!”

All this made great fodder for the rumor mill and was the talk of the campus – and Central Pennsylvania – for weeks. Early in the coverage, some in the media even speculated that a killer on campus might be “stalking” students.

But a more obvious truth was that the two Mikes were a couple of scared, troubled kids who might have done a little better if they had had someone compassionate to listen to and try to understand them. If they had role models close to their own age that believed in them, like I had found in the fraternity.

“I feel just terrible about Mike Houseknecht,” one of the members of the fraternity told me later. “Maybe if he had had a supportive group of people around him, some friends who he trusted, this might not have happened.”

A few months later this same guy would drunkenly confess to having had a sexual experience with another man after a party at the fraternity house.

This goes on mostly all over Europe America and Western Nations and some former colonies.

Re: Why Sodomy Is An Offensive Word To The Gays? History Is Covered Up by Tootruthful: 1:33am On Sep 14, 2019
Greetings

I understand that sodomy actually is the cause of Aids yet the Illuminati would like you to think the US government meaning the White Supremacist boogey man created a vaccine. A complete lie to protect secrets and dumb down the public to true medical science. Anal sodomy introduces sperm to the blood stream if the thin layer of tissue that is the anal tract is broken in unnatural penetration. Sperm is white blood and if two different blood types come in contact the immune system is damage keep up repeatively Aids is the result. People lie too much and they lie in the field of science and government all the time.

Syphilis and Sodomy", the Sad Effects of Silencing Homosexual Acts

Syphilis and Sodomy in Argentina and the United States, 1870-1940", a presentation by Julien Comte a Doctoral student here at the University of Pittsburgh examined the ways in which public health officials ignored and silenced the spread of syphilis through same-sex acts. Disregarding the fact that the disease can be spread through any type of sexual contact, doctors marketed the spread of the disease to heterosexuals, warning them against “good-time” girls. These messages portrayed the female as a site, reaffirming the tired notion of a woman’s body as a site of mystery and horror. Medical propaganda aimed at spreading awareness concentrated only on heterosexual sex acts, legitimizing heterosexual-sex as the only sex act while casting it as the only pathway through which the disease is spread. Doctors’ accounts provided evidence of this false sense of security, as some felt that men turned to anal and MouthAction because they felt that the acts were safer. Yet despite the prevalence of homosexuality, medical literature, doctors and propaganda continued to ignore these acts. This ignorance painted homosexuality as that which must not be spoken of, through placing homosexuality outside of the medical discourse, the acts and lifestyle was illegitimatized and made foreign. The distancing of homosexuality was quite tactful particularly when coupled with the stigma it typically presented, as those who were gay now felt isolation in addition to feeling stigmatized. The effects of this can be seen in patients’ unwillingness to go to the doctor at first sign of infection or when the site would have indicated having participated in anal or MouthAction. This led many men to wait for treatment until the disease had progressed into its second stage, which is more difficult to treat. While there is a wealth of information on heterosexual STI disease spread, homosexual acts continue to be ignored. Medical studies must ensure that adequate research is done about disease spread between same-sex partners. Sex education programs must diversify their curriculum to include sex positive education, which asserts the beauty and equality of homosexual sex and heterosexual sex. In addition we must stop targeting ‘at risk’ populations and start educating the general public so as not to ‘other’ the disease. Finally, we must do away with the idea of ‘the woman as a site’ of transmission regardless of her susceptibility to the disease; because of the historical linkages women’s bodies have had to notions of degradation and degeneracy. After all, we have moved to far to allow medical discourse to continue to discuss our bodies in this way.

Government Issues Warning on Dangers of Sodomy

WASHINGTON — Nine new graphic warning labels were unveiled today by the Food and Drug Administration, part of the agency’s sweeping new powers to regulate unhealthy sexual behavior and the sale of so-called “sex tools” that often accompany it.

It would be consistent, wouldn’t it, if the same Nannie Statethat wants to protect us from the evils of smoke would also protect us from the myriad diseases associated with unnatural venereal acts. According to one study, male homosexuals and bisexuals lose up to 20 years of their life expectancy, compared to 13.5 years for cigarette smokers:

An epidemiological study from Vancouver, Canada of data tabulated between 1987 and 1992 for AIDS-related deaths reveals that male homosexual or bisexual practitioners lost up to 20 years of life expectancy. The study concluded that if 3 percent of the population studied were gay or bisexual, the probability of a 20-year-old gay or bisexual man living to 65 years was only 32 percent, compared to 78 percent for men in general.94 The damaging effects of cigarette smoking pale in comparison -cigarette smokers lose on average about 13.5 years of life expectancy.95

If proportion here means anything, then more than half of the front and back labels of products associated with homosexual acts — pornography, prophylactics, various unmentionable products marketed as “novelty items,” etc. — should be covered with graphic photos of the ravaging effects of AIDS, Anal Cancer, Chlamydia trachomatis, Cryptosporidium, Giardia lamblia, and other diseases whose alarmingly increased instances are noted among homosexuals. In addition, phrases like “Homosexuality is bad for you” and “Homosexuality causes suicide” should be accompany the images.

But this will not happen. It will not happen because, though unhealthy, sexual deviancy is protected by various governmental agencies. Moreover, the homosexual agenda is mercilessly imposed on children in government schools, who fund this propaganda with taxpayer dollars. You’re just a bigot if you have a problem with it. And if you don’t accept that fact yet, your government-educated offspring will be reminding you of it for years to come.

But hey, at least Johnny won’t be lighting up, right?

Re: Why Sodomy Is An Offensive Word To The Gays? History Is Covered Up by Tootruthful: 10:11am On Sep 14, 2019
Truth is powerful and indisputable
Re: Why Sodomy Is An Offensive Word To The Gays? History Is Covered Up by Tootruthful: 10:10pm On Sep 14, 2019
Re: Why Sodomy Is An Offensive Word To The Gays? History Is Covered Up by Tootruthful: 1:07am On Sep 15, 2019
Greetings

Apostle Paul recorded what he saw when he arrived in Rome there were sodomites everywhere. Ancient Rome in the 1 century A.D was still pretty much a Black kingdom. Yet they were frequent lovers of Caucas mountain Whites so there were plenty of Whites and very mixed people. Rome would look very similar to Washington DC USA which was once so Black in population it was called Chocolate City. Yet now it's a very diverse racial city in Washington DC the modern Rome. Did you know that Paul was the only one to have meet the so called Jesus? Who is really the Arabian prophet Isa who was killed by Black Hebrew priests. Yes Paul was the only true disciple and the rest of them were made up. The story of crucifixion was also made up they just literally murdered the prophet Isa son of Mary who never said he was the son of God or that he was Allah. All of these lies were concocted by Rabbi Joesph Flavius a traitor of the Arabians who fought valiantly to end Roman domination of Arabia. There is so many lies in history. History is covered up just like the word sodomy.

18 For the wrath of God is revealed from heaven against all ungodliness and unrighteousness of men, who hold the truth in unrighteousness;

19 Because that which may be known of God is manifest in them; for God hath shewed it unto them.

20 For the invisible things of him from the creation of the world are clearly seen, being understood by the things that are made, even his eternal power and Godhead; so that they are without excuse:

21 Because that, when they knew God, they glorified him not as God, neither were thankful; but became vain in their imaginations, and their foolish heart was darkened.

22 Professing themselves to be wise, they became fools,

23 And changed the glory of the uncorruptible God into an image made like to corruptible man, and to birds, and fourfooted beasts, and creeping things.

24 Wherefore God also gave them up to uncleanness through the lusts of their own hearts, to dishonour their own bodies between themselves:

25 Who changed the truth of God into a lie, and worshipped and served the creature more than the Creator, who is blessed for ever. Amen.

26 For this cause God gave them up unto vile affections: for even their women did change the natural use into that which is against nature:

27 And likewise also the men, leaving the natural use of the woman, burned in their lust one toward another; men with men working that which is unseemly, and receiving in themselves that recompence of their error which was meet.

28 And even as they did not like to retain God in their knowledge, God gave them over to a reprobate mind, to do those things which are not convenient;

29 Being filled with all unrighteousness, fornication, wickedness, covetousness, maliciousness; full of envy, murder, debate, deceit, malignity; whisperers,

30 Backbiters, haters of God, despiteful, proud, boasters, inventors of evil things, disobedient to parents,

31 Without understanding, covenantbreakers, without natural affection, implacable, unmerciful:

32 Who knowing the judgment of God, that they which commit such things are worthy of death, not only do the same, but have pleasure in them that do them.

Re: Why Sodomy Is An Offensive Word To The Gays? History Is Covered Up by Tootruthful: 2:35pm On Sep 15, 2019
Re: Why Sodomy Is An Offensive Word To The Gays? History Is Covered Up by Tootruthful: 4:56pm On Sep 15, 2019
The devil is rich and has many kingdoms and nations that bow to him. Therefore he requires men soul their souls and commit the worst act of sodomy.

As the Sacred Scripture says, the Sodomites were wicked and exceedingly sinful. Saint Peter and Saint Paul condemn this nefarious and depraved sin. In fact, the Scripture denounces this enormous indecency thus: ‘The scandal of Sodomites and Gomorrhans has multiplied and their sins have become grave beyond measure.’ So the angels said to just Lot, who totally abhorred the depravity of the Sodomites: ‘Let us leave this city….’ Holy Scripture does not fail to mention the causes that led the Sodomites, and can also lead others, to this most grievous sin. In fact, in Ezechiel we read: ‘Behold this was the iniquity of Sodom: pride, fullness of bread, and abundance, and the idleness of her, and of her daughters: and they did not put forth their hand to the needy, and the poor. And they were lifted up, and committed abominations before me; and I took them away as thou hast seen’ (Ezech. 16: 49-50). Those unashamed of violating divine and natural law are slaves of this never sufficiently execrated depravity.” 
Re: Why Sodomy Is An Offensive Word To The Gays? History Is Covered Up by Tootruthful: 8:01pm On Sep 15, 2019
Re: Why Sodomy Is An Offensive Word To The Gays? History Is Covered Up by Tootruthful: 10:57pm On Sep 15, 2019

Leviticus 18:21
And thou shalt not let any of thy seed pass through the fire to Molech, neither shalt thou profane the name of thy God: I am the LORD. 

Leviticus 20:2
Again, thou shalt say to the children of Israel, Whosoever he be of the children of Israel, or of the strangers that sojourn in Israel, that giveth any of his seed unto Molech; he shall surely be put to death: the people of the land shall stone him with stones. 

Leviticus 20:3
And I will set my face against that man, and will cut him off from among his people; because he hath given of his seed unto Molech, to defile my sanctuary, and to profane my holy name. 

Leviticus 20:4
And if the people of the land do any ways hide their eyes from the man, when he giveth of his seed unto Molech, and kill him not: 

Leviticus 20:5
Then I will set my face against that man, and against his family, and will cut him off, and all that go a whoring after him, to commit whoredom with Molech, from among their people. 

1 Kings 11:7
Then did Solomon build an high place for Chemosh, the abomination of Moab, in the hill that is before Jerusalem, and for Molech, the abomination of the children of Ammon. 

2 Kings 23:10
And he defiled Topheth, which is in the valley of the children of Hinnom, that no man might make his son or his daughter to pass through the fire to Molech. 

Jeremiah 32:35
And they built the high places of Baal, which are in the valley of the son of Hinnom, to cause their sons and their daughters to pass through the fire unto Molech; which I commanded them not, neither came it into my mind, that they should do this abomination, to cause Judah to sin.

Re: Why Sodomy Is An Offensive Word To The Gays? History Is Covered Up by Tootruthful: 12:10am On Sep 16, 2019
Re: Why Sodomy Is An Offensive Word To The Gays? History Is Covered Up by Tootruthful: 11:17am On Sep 16, 2019
Re: Why Sodomy Is An Offensive Word To The Gays? History Is Covered Up by Fierytruth: 5:58pm On Sep 16, 2019
History is a set of lies agreed upon by the international brotherhood that control this Earth.

History is covered up.

Re: Why Sodomy Is An Offensive Word To The Gays? History Is Covered Up by Fierytruth: 8:02pm On Sep 16, 2019

Josh VillegasBreaking The Silence

“I was just too scared to tell.”

In 2013, Josh Villegas was a 14-year-old freshman on the Oak Hills High School football team in Hesperia, California, when he says he was attacked while using a urinal inside a locker room bathroom. Overpowered by teammates, Josh says he was pinned against a wall face-first while another teammate sodomized him with his fingers. No suspects were identified and the case resulted in no criminal charges. But in July 2014, Josh and his mother sued the school district, alleging that coaches and administrators allowed to exist a "long-lasting tradition of ritual hazing and sadomasochistic sexual beatings." School officials, who completed their own investigation in about two days, found no wrongdoing and deny those allegations. That investigation was led by Bill Holland, a school police officer on the district's payroll, who had previously served as a volunteer freshman football coach. Josh's legal team has questioned the credibility and thoroughness of Holland's work.

Jordan PreavyAbsent Authority

Tracy Stopford, Jordan Preavy's mother: “Having that sexual abuse in front of his team devastated him. Devastated.”

In September 2011, at least two older teammates of Jordan Preavy, a junior on the Milton High School football team in Vermont, used a broom handle to sodomize the 16-year-old through his clothing as part of a hazing ritual. Witnesses told police that Jordan's head snapped back and he looked pained, yelling "No!" and "Get off!" Jordan never told his parents about the incident. Nearly a year later, on Aug. 28, 2012, just a few weeks after his 17th birthday, Jordan committed suicide. Milton school administrators first became aware in May 2013 that Jordan had been hazed, but they didn't report the incident to the proper authorities or notify Jordan's parents. It would be another year before police, while investigating other allegations of hazing on the Milton football team, discovered and finally informed the family about Jordan's hazing. Today, Jordan's parents are convinced that the incident contributed to his decision to take his own life and are suing the school district, claiming it failed to protect their son from being hazed. In a court response to the lawsuit, the district denied culpability, arguing that the broom handle did not break Jordan's clothing: "It is not likely that Preavy killed himself because on one occasion an object was pressed against his clothing in the buttocks." An independent report commissioned by the school district, though, criticized its officials for failing to report the attack on Jordan to authorities as required by school policy and state law. A criminal investigation into hazing on the Milton football team eventually led to the conviction of five football players on various charges.

D'Arcy McKeownStanding Up

“It takes a lot to get through this. But I think for me what ended up driving it was just focusing on that one goal: stopping it. ... If I didn't speak out, I didn't feel anyone else there that night would.”

In 2005, 18-year-old D'Arcy McKeown was a high-profile incoming center for the McGill University football team in Montreal. Soon after he arrived, he started hearing degrading and violent threats from some veteran players, including ominous references to “Dr. Broom” and a bizarre hazing ritual. D'Arcy shared his fears with his father, Bob McKeown, a CFL veteran and well-known TV journalist. Bob says he couldn't have imagined that the threats were more than just tough talk, so he advised D'Arcy to go along and be one of the guys. But on an August night on a squash court, away from staff and coaches, D'Arcy was sodomized with a broom handle while teammates cheered from the bleachers above. By the next day, D'Arcy was determined to fight back. He reported the incident to his head coach, and when he wasn't satisfied with his response, he went to the athletic director, university president and provost. D'Arcy's actions eventually led to player suspensions, forfeited games and major revisions to McGill's hazing policies. He ultimately decided to play football for the University of Toronto, walking away from McGill having never played a down.

Greetings

Another crazy and dangerous story about sodomy. You see the Church is out to gay manifesto America and make its numbered grow. For 600 years the Roman Catholic church has raped babies in the Americas. So this story about high school teens forcing sodomy upon each other isn't surprising. This goes on in quite a few private schools where they rape the children of prominent families. This is exploitative because these people will now cling to the Church seeing they are also sympathetic to confusion. It keeps the dollars coming in and voters for elections. America is a religious state owned by the Vatican.

Re: Why Sodomy Is An Offensive Word To The Gays? History Is Covered Up by Fierytruth: 10:29pm On Sep 16, 2019
History is covered up
Re: Why Sodomy Is An Offensive Word To The Gays? History Is Covered Up by Fierytruth: 1:31am On Sep 17, 2019
Re: Why Sodomy Is An Offensive Word To The Gays? History Is Covered Up by Fierytruth: 1:39am On Sep 17, 2019

How Black fraternities are actually harmful to Black culture in the US

Share this:

TwitterFacebookPocketLinkedInRedditWhatsAppEmail

Now more than a century old, Black Greek Letter Organizations – fraternities – have more than 800,000 members. But are such organizations an asset or do they work against African American culture? Ali Chambers argues that rather than unifying the Black community against the effects of racial prejudice, they have merely become a vehicle for Blacks to assimilate into White culture and society, and a means to create a self-perpetuating Black oligarchy. 

In the past 5 years, there has been a resurgence of research surrounding the philosophy and mission of the Black Greek Letter Organization (BGLO). While my work suggests that the rites of passage of the Black fraternity—which include ancestor veneration, rebirthing concepts, and dance performance—can mirror those characteristics found within traditional West African communities, new theories suggest that BGLOs should be critiqued as social movements

BGLOs are some of the most influential organizations in the country. Collectively, these organizations claim approximately 800,000 members, with many coming from the social elite of Black culture. Each year, they offer countless scholarships and conduct thousands of service programs. Accordingly, many of the staunchest supporters of BGLOs not only insist that their existence is a valuable asset to society but also stress that these organizations, which include writers, social activists, educators, and civil rights leaders, are historically linked to the success of the African American community.

Conversely, many of their harshest critics maintain that the activities of organizations that have included secret meetings, selective membership, and a preference for lighter complexions have allowed Black elites to create a separate privileged society based on snobbery and arrogance and have thus enabled these organizations to perpetuate the vicious cycle of racial prejudice and White supremacy.

Historian and sociologist W.E.B. DuBois at times openly condemned Black fraternities. During a 1930 commencement address at Howard University, DuBoisstated, “Our college man today is, on the average a man untouched by real culture. He deliberately surrenders to selfish and even silly ideals, swarming into semiprofessional athletics and Greek letter societies…we have in our colleges a growing mass of stupidity and indifference”.

Consequently, it is the conformity to Western values and social norms that has created the controversy surrounding the initial purpose of the BGLO. Between 1906 and 1920, eight of the most prominent BGLOs were established. Many scholars have questioned whether these organizations were created in the hopes of unifying the Black community against the harmful effects of racial prejudice or whether they were formed by young African American students in order to gain acceptance into American society by emulating existing White organizations of the period.

The creation of the Black fraternity had a dual purpose. First, these organizations were established for the greater goal of pooling the resources of African Americans in the hopes of acquiring an education. Second, these organizations were formed as an attempt by Black students to gain acceptance into American society, that is, the campus community, by emulating or creating organizations that mirrored preexisting White organizations.

From as early as the 1700s, Blacks in America have believed that there were conditions placed on them to justify equality or citizenship. These included acceptance of Christianity, participation in the military, obedience to Republican or Democratic principles, and economic development. Taken together, these can be encapsulated as the “be like us” theory of equality—that Blacks would be equal to Whites when they become like Whites. Another approach was an attempt to adjust all thought and action to the will of the greater group—assimilation into White culture and society. A third path was a conscious effort at self-realization and agency.

Racial uplift was the Black elites’ response and challenge to White supremacy. It was both a contradictory position that sought to affirm that African Americans belonged to a racially subordinated caste while also serving as a model for African Americans aspiring to redefine themselves as members of a higher social class. Racial uplift sought to refute the view that African Americans were biologically inferior by incorporating the Black community into respectable categories of Western progress. Generally, Black elites claimed to possess class distinctions from other African Americans. Moreover, the presence of a “better class” of Black people indicated racial progress. They believed that the improvement of African Americans’ material and moral condition through self-help would diminish White racism.

“Chicago Urban Conservation Partnership – Phi Beta Sigma” by U.S. Fish and Wildlife Service Headquarters is licensed under CC BY 2.0

Although the BGLO had the specific aim of liberating the Black community from inferior positions as second-class citizens, many viewed these organizations as a means for the Black bourgeoisie to create and maintain privileged status and recognition within the Black community. Nevertheless despite their use of elitism and snobbery, the popularity of the Black fraternity was furthered by both the exclusivity of these organizations and the notion that they helped to produce a better class of Black people.

Rather than adhering to their own traditions and cultural attitudes, many members of BGLOs abandoned traditional African views and adopted the views of the dominant Anglo culture. While it is true that BGLOs were social organizations that utilized some elements of traditional African cultureand combined them with elements of European culture, these organizations, in the end, used their power and influence to create a self-perpetuating Black oligarchy.

Although the BGLO has served as a safe haven for Black thought and allowed for new attitudes regarding the future of the Black community, these organizations were conceived within Western culture, which over time reflected the views of a racist society and thus became a hindrance to the furtherance of the Black community. In this respect, the BGLO became a cultural incubator that mirrored the White community’s preoccupations, prejudices, and desires. As a result, the BGLO became an oppressive organization that was at times used to suppress African characteristics and uphold the ideals of White supremacy.

Wake up.

What this brother describes is that Greek Fraternities and Sororities among Black Americans is bad for their liberation. He is on point except for he is not fully equating these Greek societies to evil to which they are satanic cults. These are not original DNA Africans they are the reincarnated sons of Jewish slave masters via Negro bed wenches. As you can see the founding members of Sigma Pi Phi and Omega Phi Psi these are all mulattoes who are the sons of Jews. As they marry Black women usually sorority oloshos who they have raped and gang assaulted in initiation rituals for women. They produce between them a darker side that after seceral generations since 1904 and 1906 and 1911 look fully Black yet are not original African DNA. The Boule at the top and inner core are not sons of African fathers. This is how come they sell us out for they are not of us. This what I describe is spiritual enslavement for the original DNA African sons. Many Africans worldwide are ignorant to the fact nature has no color line and therefore souls reincarnate among various clans.

Re: Why Sodomy Is An Offensive Word To The Gays? History Is Covered Up by Fierytruth: 11:21am On Sep 17, 2019
Truth is powerful and indisputable
Re: Why Sodomy Is An Offensive Word To The Gays? History Is Covered Up by Fierytruth: 6:59pm On Sep 17, 2019
Re: Why Sodomy Is An Offensive Word To The Gays? History Is Covered Up by Fierytruth: 7:27pm On Sep 17, 2019
The nature of man is carnal

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Actress Pat Ugwu Dance Without Cloth On, Spark Reaction / Tasha Steps Out In Sexy Thigh-revealing Outfit / Anita Joseph in Semi-Nude Photo Session. PHOTOS & VIDEO

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 154
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.