Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,870 members, 7,813,963 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 10:53 PM

SODOMY Is The Zombie Apocalypse Besides Ritual Killing No Sin Is Worse! - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / SODOMY Is The Zombie Apocalypse Besides Ritual Killing No Sin Is Worse! (1088 Views)

6 Davido’s Friends That Died Between 2017 -2021,he Was Accused Of Killing No.3 / Why Sodomy Is An Offensive Word To The Gays? History Is Covered Up / Sodomy Is Worst Than White Supremacy Trump 100 Percent Correct (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

SODOMY Is The Zombie Apocalypse Besides Ritual Killing No Sin Is Worse! by Richwallet: 2:13pm On Feb 27, 2023
I know what causes the insecurity in Africa but it is not my place to choose a religion for you. I believe in religious freedom because there is no compulsion in religion. There are mayrtrs for every faith and wars fought over God v.s the Gods. Yet pagans practice tantric anal sex to conjure the gods for assistance and guidance and they offer down to them blood sacrifices. This was the death religion of Ancieht Egypt and India which are the remnants of Babylon. The End Times is about the wrath of the old pagan world against Christianity because Islam allowed paganism while Christian kingdoms outlawed it. Those who say they are Jews are not but the Synagogue of Satan so their heratic form of Judiasm which is full of paganism is no threat to Satan. Yes, Christians are the target but more importantly the bloodline of the Saints such as my ancestor Saint. Bernard of Clairvaux and the Founding Templars. We shall fight until the end and let God save us.

According to Damian, the vice of sodomy “surpasses the enormity of all others,” because:

“Without fail, it brings death to the body and destruction to the soul. It pollutes the flesh, extinguishes the light of the mind, expels the Holy Spirit from the temple of the human heart, and gives entrance to the devil, the stimulator of lust. It leads to error, totally removes truth from the deluded mind … It opens up hell and closes the gates of paradise … It is this vice that violates temperance, slays modesty, strangles chastity, and slaughters virginity … It defiles all things, sullies all things, pollutes all things …

“This vice excludes a man from the assembled choir of the Church … it separates the soul from God to associate it with demons…. Unmindful of God, he also forgets his own identity. This disease erodes the foundation of faith, saps the vitality of hope, dissolves the bond of love. It makes way with justice, demolishes fortitude, removes temperance, and blunts the edge of prudence.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2sE4Bc4yBUs

1 Share

Re: SODOMY Is The Zombie Apocalypse Besides Ritual Killing No Sin Is Worse! by Richwallet: 2:25pm On Feb 27, 2023
Richwallet:
Homosexuality and prostitution as bait before any political position; contract or appointment is given to anybody in his area of control. For example, if the homosexual is a state governor, he uses homosexuality as bait before certain appointments, contracts, positions and privileges.
Re: SODOMY Is The Zombie Apocalypse Besides Ritual Killing No Sin Is Worse! by Richwallet: 2:27pm On Feb 27, 2023
olatade:
A suspected ritualist in Togo has reportedly been arrested by the Togolese security operatives after a tip-off.

A source informed ElombahNews of the development along with photos to attest to the veracity of the story.

According to the source, the suspected ritualist was arrested with 2000 dead bodies dried like stock fish.

He also informed that about 500 dead bodies were found to have been buried alive.

Further, he disclosed that thousands of skeletons were found at the man’s compound.

The source said, “it was later discovered that over, 5000 Nigerians, Togolese, Beninoise and nationalities from Africa are in queues waiting for their turns for the rituals.”

“This man from Togo is where Nigerians especially the Yorubas, troupe to for money rituals, police recently raided the compound and discovered 2000 people who have been dried like stock fish,500 persons buried alive and thousands of skeletons, this man and his over thirty servants were picked up, it was later discovered that over 5000 Nigerians, Togolese, Beninoise and nationalities from Africa are in queues waiting for their turns for the rituals which they have paid for.”

https://dailytimes.ng/ritualist-arrested-as-2000-dried-bodies-found-by-togolese-security/

Re: SODOMY Is The Zombie Apocalypse Besides Ritual Killing No Sin Is Worse! by Richwallet: 3:25pm On Feb 27, 2023
“ ‘Cursed be anyone who lies with any kind of animal.’ And all the people shall say, ‘Amen

1 Like

Re: SODOMY Is The Zombie Apocalypse Besides Ritual Killing No Sin Is Worse! by Richwallet: 5:07pm On Feb 27, 2023

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9qaflc2NXHY

Catholic Jesuit Priest calls God gay!
Re: SODOMY Is The Zombie Apocalypse Besides Ritual Killing No Sin Is Worse! by Richwallet: 5:32pm On Feb 27, 2023
Ephesians 6:12
King James Version
12 For we wrestle not against flesh and blood, but against principalities, against powers, against the rulers of the darkness of this world, against spiritual wickedness in high places.

1 Like

Re: SODOMY Is The Zombie Apocalypse Besides Ritual Killing No Sin Is Worse! by Richwallet: 12:11am On Feb 28, 2023
Isaiah 57:5-15

5 You worship the fertility gods by having sex under those sacred trees of yours. You offer your children as sacrifices in the rocky caves near stream beds.

Re: SODOMY Is The Zombie Apocalypse Besides Ritual Killing No Sin Is Worse! by Richwallet: 3:34pm On Feb 28, 2023
Demons, let my people go!
Re: SODOMY Is The Zombie Apocalypse Besides Ritual Killing No Sin Is Worse! by Richwallet: 8:47pm On Feb 28, 2023

2 Esdras 15
GNTD

2 ESDRAS 15
ADDITIONAL PROPHECIES
The Coming Disasters
1The Lord says, “Proclaim to my people the prophetic messages that I will give you, 2and then have them written down, because they are true and will be fulfilled. 3Do not be afraid of those who plot against you or be disturbed by their unbelief. 4All unbelievers will die because of their unbelief.”
5The Lord says, “I am going to bring terrible disasters on the whole world—war and famine, death and destruction, 6because wickedness has spread everywhere, and evil has reached its limit.”
7“Therefore,” the Lord says, 8“I will no longer remain silent about the wickedness of these godless people; I will no longer tolerate it. They have murdered innocent people, and the blood they have spilled cries out to me for revenge; the souls of the righteous are constantly pleading for vengeance. 9Let there be no doubt,” says the Lord, “I will hear the plea of all the innocent people who have been murdered and I will take vengeance for what has been done to them.
10“My people are being led to the slaughter like a flock of sheep. They will no longer have to live in Egypt; 11I will use all my strength and power to bring them out of that land. I will bring disasters upon the Egyptians, as I did earlier, and I will destroy their country. 12The whole land will be in mourning; it will be shaken to its foundations when I, the Lord, strike it and pound on it. 13The farmers will mourn because their seed will fail to sprout, and their trees will be destroyed by blight, hail, and terrible storms.
14“The world and the people in it are doomed. 15The war that will bring their destruction is very near. Nations will arm themselves and fight against other nations. 16There will be great political turmoil, with one group trying to overpower another and gain control, while ignoring the legitimate government. 17There will no longer be free access to the cities, 18because the struggle for power will bring destruction, terror, and total confusion wherever people live. 19Driven by famine and terrible suffering, people will assault their neighbors and mercilessly plunder their possessions.”
20God says, “I am calling together all the kings of the earth to come from north, south, east, and west to turn back and restore what they have taken. 21I will pay them back with the same harsh treatment they have always given to my chosen people.” The Lord says, 22“I will use my power, and there will be no mercy for sinners; I will put to death all who have murdered innocent people. 23My anger has become so fierce that fire has blazed out to burn up the foundations of the earth and to burn up sinners like straw. 24Sinners who do not keep my commands are doomed,” says the Lord. 25“I will have no mercy on them! Out of my sight, you rebels! Do not defile my holy Temple.”
A Terrifying Vision
26God is aware of all those who sin against him, and he will hand them over to death and destruction. 27Terrible disasters have already come upon the world, and there is no escape. You have sinned against God, and he will not rescue you.
28Then in the east you will suddenly see a fearsome sight. 29Arab armies with many chariots will advance like dragons. As soon as they start out, the sound of their hissing will spread across the world and bring fear and trembling to everyone who hears it. 30The Carmonians will come out of the forest in a fierce rage like wild boars advancing in full strength to attack the dragons. With their tusks they will tear up a large part of Assyria, 31but the dragons will unite their forces, regain their former strength, and win the victory. They will turn and pursue the wild boars, 32who will be thrown into panic, beaten into silence, and forced to turn and run. 33The wild boars will be ambushed in Assyria, and one of them will be killed. This will bring fear and panic to their army and indecision to their kings.
34Then suddenly clouds—terrible, angry storm clouds—will cover the sky from one end to the other. 35They will collide head-on and release their violence upon the earth. The blood of war will be as deep as a horse's belly 36or someone's thigh or a camel's knee. 37Everywhere on earth people will tremble in fear at the horrible sight. 38Then great storm clouds will move in from the north and the south, and others from the west. 39But the winds from the east will prevail and push back those angry storm clouds that were about to bring destruction. 40-41Huge, powerful, angry storm clouds will arise and ruin the whole world and its people. A terrible storm of fire, hail, and flashing swords will come sweeping down on those who have power and authority. Every river will overflow into the fields, and the floods 42will demolish cities, walls, mountains, hills, forests, and crops. 43-44This destruction will press on until it reaches Babylon and engulfs it in a raging storm of ruin. The dust and the smoke will form a great cloud reaching to the sky, and all the neighboring cities will mourn for Babylon. 45Anyone who survives will become a slave to those who destroyed the city.
Asia Is Doomed
46-47 You, Asia, are to be pitied. You are doomed! You have enjoyed the splendor and glory of Babylon. You have imitated her and dressed up your daughters to look like prostitutes to please and gratify your lovers, who have always lusted for you. 48Because you have imitated that vile prostitute in everything she has done or planned, God has this to say: 49“I will send disasters upon you. I will make you a widow and send poverty, famine, war, and epidemics to destroy your homes and bring ruin and death. 50The power of which you boast will wither like a flower when the burning heat is sent upon you. 51You will be a wretched, weak woman so bruised, beaten, and wounded that you will no longer attract your wealthy lovers. 52I would not punish you so severely,” says the Lord, 53“if you had not murdered my chosen people. But you took great delight in striking them, and when you were drunk, you boasted about killing them.
54“Paint your face! 55You will be paid for your work as a prostitute; you will get what you have earned. 56I will pay you back,” says the Lord, “for what you have done to my chosen people. I will bring disaster on you. 57You will be put to death, and your children will starve. Your cities will be torn down, and the people out in the country will be killed. 58Those in the mountains will starve; their hunger and thirst will drive them to eat their own flesh and drink their own blood. 59You will be more miserable than anyone has ever been, but there will be still more punishment to come. 60The army that destroyed Babylon will march back through your country and devastate your peaceful city; they will destroy your beautiful country and leave most of it in ruins. 61Your country will be destroyed like straw in a fire. 62They will burn up all your forests and orchards. All over your land, your cities and mountains will be covered with ruins. 63Your splendor will vanish; your children will be carried off as prisoners; your possessions will be plundered.”

Ancient Egypt was built upon a Satanic Foundation and was not favored by God.
Re: SODOMY Is The Zombie Apocalypse Besides Ritual Killing No Sin Is Worse! by Richwallet: 1:37am On Mar 01, 2023
Remember our Lord Himself had told us that the Homosexuals are:

filled with sexual immorality
wicked
covetous
malicious
full of envy
murderous
deceitful
evil minded
Devil worshipers
Backbiters
haters of God,
violent
proud
boasters
inventors of Evil things
disobedient to parents
undiscerning
untrustworthy
unloving
unforgiving
unmerciful

sodomite

Value: 338

300: Ardent faith, philosophy.
38: Imperfection, miserliness, envy.
30: Weddings, celebrities.
8: Love of justice, honesty.

Re: SODOMY Is The Zombie Apocalypse Besides Ritual Killing No Sin Is Worse! by Richwallet: 3:24pm On Mar 02, 2023
Re: SODOMY Is The Zombie Apocalypse Besides Ritual Killing No Sin Is Worse! by Richwallet: 5:21pm On Mar 02, 2023
Black jacket and blue shirt.

Re: SODOMY Is The Zombie Apocalypse Besides Ritual Killing No Sin Is Worse! by Richwallet: 10:05pm On Mar 02, 2023
Isaiah 57:5-15

5 You worship the fertility gods by having sex under those sacred trees of yours. You offer your children as sacrifices in the rocky caves near stream beds.
Re: SODOMY Is The Zombie Apocalypse Besides Ritual Killing No Sin Is Worse! by Richwallet: 4:41pm On Mar 04, 2023
Re: SODOMY Is The Zombie Apocalypse Besides Ritual Killing No Sin Is Worse! by Richwallet: 4:50pm On Mar 05, 2023
Devil worship
Re: SODOMY Is The Zombie Apocalypse Besides Ritual Killing No Sin Is Worse! by Richwallet: 10:39pm On Mar 05, 2023
The United States is being used to spearhead the New World Order by Satan Jews like Pres. Joe Biden and Pope Francis who's ancestors are Marranos.

Re: SODOMY Is The Zombie Apocalypse Besides Ritual Killing No Sin Is Worse! by Richwallet: 2:13am On Mar 06, 2023

Banker: I Was Told To Sacrifice Children At An Illuminati Party
Fact checked
April 23, 2017 Baxter Dmitry 0 Comments
Dutch banker Ronald Bernard was asked to sacrifice a child at a party. That is when he quit the Illuminati.
SHARES
Dutch banker Ronald Bernard was asked to sacrifice a child at a party. That is when he quit the Illuminati.
Describing his experiences in the banking Illuminati in an gut-wrenching TV interview, Ronald shared details about the way the cabal uses child sacrifice to test and blackmail its members.

“I was warned off when I got into this – don’t do this unless you can put your conscience 100% in the freezer. I heard myself laugh at it back then, but it wasn’t a joke at all.”

“I was training to become a psychopath and I failed.”

Describing the period his “freezer began to malfunction”, Ronald tells a story about crashing the Italian economy and bankrupting companies leading to suicides and destruction – a success worth celebrating, according to his banker colleagues.

“One of my colleagues said, ‘Ronald, you remember that case with the Italian lira? Do you remember those deals in which we did massive dumping of the lira, which reduced the value of the currency, which caused a company in Italy to be hit in such a way that they went bankrupt?’

And then you hear at the exchange: ‘Do you remember that successful deal with the lira?” And then they say: “Do you know that the owner committed suicide and left a family behind?”

“And back then we laughed at it. Ha ha ha, altogether, all of us. We looked down on people, mocked them. It was just a product, waste, everything was worthless trash.”

“Nature, the planet, everything could burn and break. Just useless parasites. As long as we met our goals, as long as we were growing.”

Ronald then described “the beginning of the end” for him, at which point he was “deep in the circles” of the Illuminati and had “signed a lifetime contract” – but his conscience had begun to eat away at him.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=nEpcY5JU120?t=1192

“To put it carefully, most people followed a not very mainstream religion. These people, most of them, were Luciferians. And then you can say, religion is a fairytale, God doesn’t exist, none of that is real. Well for these people it is truth and reality, and they served something immaterial which they called Lucifer.”

“And I also was in contact with those circles, only I laughed at it, because to me they were just clients. So I went to places called Churches of Satan. So I visited these places and they were doing their Holy Mass with naked women and liquor and stuff. And it just amused me. I didn’t believe in any of this stuff and was far from convinced any of this was real. In my opinion the darkness and evil is within the people themselves. I didn’t make the connection yet.

“So I was a guest in those circles and it amused me greatly to see all those naked women and the other things. It was the good life. But then at some moment, which is why I am telling you this, I was invited to participate in sacrifices abroad.”

Ronald paused and became visibly emotional at this point. It looks like he will have trouble continuing with his story. But he tries.

“That was the breaking point. Children.”

“You were asked to do that?” asks the interviewer.

“Yes, and I couldn’t do that.”

The former elite banker is now fighting back tears. The interviewer asks him if he’d like to stop for a moment.

“No,” he says, and continues. “And then I started to slowly break down. I lived through quite a lot as a child myself and this really touched me deeply. Everything changed. But that is the world I found myself in. And then I started to refuse assignments within my job. I could no longer do it. Which made me a threat.”

Ronald now has tears running down his face.

“I was no longer capable of functioning optimally, my performance started to shake and I had refused tasks, I had not participated. The purpose of everything in that world is that they have everybody in their pocket. You need to be susceptible to blackmail, and blackmailing me proved to be very hard if I look back on it. They wanted to do that through those children, and that broke me.”

Ronald also says the Illuminati blackmail politicians around the world using these same tactics.

“If you Google this you will find there are enough worldwide witness accounts to prove this is not a Walt Disney fairytale. Unfortunately the truth is worldwide they have been doing this for thousands of years. I once studied theology and even in the Bible you find references to these practices with Israelites.”

“The reason the first 10 tribes were banished to Babylonia was because of these rituals with children. Including the sacrificing of children, so this is pertinent, all of this made me believe, because I realized there was more to life than meets the eye. There is a whole invisible world. It is real.”

“You really do talk about a dark force and a manifestation of light.”

Ronald is adamant the Illuminati is real.

“It is a real entity. I have found that what is written in the Bible, and not only the Bible, you can find it in so many books, there really has been a moment of separation from the manifestation of light, in which a group went their own way and are carrying an intense hatred, anger.

“The people who do not underestimate the severity of this are but few. Because this is an annihilating force that hates our guts. It hates creation, it hates life. And it will do anything to destroy us completely. And the way to do that is to divide humanity. Divide and conquer is their truth.

“Humanity is a manifestation of light, that is the true creation. As long as you divide them on political parties, skin color, you name it, then you – from a Luciferian point of view – suppress the full capacities of your enemy, their full power. They can’t stand up for themselves because if they did the Luciferians would lose. This monster, this greedy monster would disappear.

“I tell people about this old American general who puts an entire room of people in the dark. The eyes adapt to the darkness but you can’t see a thing. The general doesn’t say a word and he suddenly flicks on a lighter, one tiny light, and due to the prolonged darkness, you experience a manifestation of light from a single point and suddenly everyone can slightly see each other again. And then he says “that is the power of our light.”

Ronald’s advice for humanity is simple. We must wake up and see what is really happening around us. If we unite in rejecting the darkness, humanity can destroy the Illuminati before they destroy us.

“Unite, unite, come together, and this entire shit story ceases to exist. That’s how fast this could happen.”

Pagan devil worship the religion of Egypt spread out over the world. Drunken naked festivals every civilization that copied it were copying Egypt. The headquarters of the Illuminati is in North Africa.

Re: SODOMY Is The Zombie Apocalypse Besides Ritual Killing No Sin Is Worse! by Richwallet: 2:04pm On Mar 06, 2023
Re: SODOMY Is The Zombie Apocalypse Besides Ritual Killing No Sin Is Worse! by Richwallet: 12:43am On Mar 07, 2023
Pedophile stalkers. Lots of Indians partake in gangstalking as the Hindu devils look to gain power in America.

Re: SODOMY Is The Zombie Apocalypse Besides Ritual Killing No Sin Is Worse! by Richwallet: 3:52pm On Mar 07, 2023
Re: SODOMY Is The Zombie Apocalypse Besides Ritual Killing No Sin Is Worse! by Richwallet: 1:29am On Mar 08, 2023
Isiah 57: 5 You worship the fertility gods by having sex under those sacred trees of yours. You offer your children as sacrifices in the rocky caves near stream beds.

Important gods in the Ganda pantheon include Kibuka and Nende, the gods of war; Mukasa, the god of children and fertility; a number of gods of the elements--rain, lightning, earthquake, and drought; gods of plague and smallpox; and a god of hunting.

Re: SODOMY Is The Zombie Apocalypse Besides Ritual Killing No Sin Is Worse! by Richwallet: 3:52am On Mar 08, 2023
In this nation, children's body parts are sacrificed for witchcraft
Tonny OnyuloSpecial for USA TODAY
NAKASONGOLA, Uganda — It’s been a year since Cynthia Misanya found the dismembered body of her 10-year-old daughter, Jane, in a pit under an outhouse. The girl had gone to fetch water in a nearby swamp when she was abducted, strangled and dismembered. Body parts were recovered miles away.

Re: SODOMY Is The Zombie Apocalypse Besides Ritual Killing No Sin Is Worse! by Richwallet: 11:31am On Mar 08, 2023
thought-pro·vok·ing
/ˈTHôt prəˌvōkiNG/
adjective
stimulating careful consideration or attention.
"thought-provoking questions"

Re: SODOMY Is The Zombie Apocalypse Besides Ritual Killing No Sin Is Worse! by Richwallet: 11:37am On Mar 08, 2023
Introducing Miss Woubi, Ivory Coast’s unlikely cross-dressing pageant
With a gay scene unrivalled by other west African countries, Abidjan plays host to an empowering celebration of gender fluidity

Robbie Corey-Boulet in Abidjan
Wed 13 Apr 2016 02.00 EDT

Re: SODOMY Is The Zombie Apocalypse Besides Ritual Killing No Sin Is Worse! by Richwallet: 11:49am On Mar 08, 2023
African Homophobic Lie.
Re: SODOMY Is The Zombie Apocalypse Besides Ritual Killing No Sin Is Worse! by Richwallet: 10:49pm On Mar 08, 2023

Re: SODOMY Is The Zombie Apocalypse Besides Ritual Killing No Sin Is Worse! by Richwallet: 10:53pm On Mar 08, 2023
Just because Ham was cursed affecting his descendants Canaan doesn't mean all people of color are cursed. God said, Esau I hated and Yakov I loved, so it's clear the curse is by bloodline not by political categorizing of skin color.

Re: SODOMY Is The Zombie Apocalypse Besides Ritual Killing No Sin Is Worse! by Richwallet: 3:29am On Mar 09, 2023
At least 13 mayors arrested on child sex crimes since 2021
College Park, Md., mayor resigns after child porn arrest
By Jessica Chasmar | Fox News

The now-former mayor of College Park, Maryland, was arrested on child pornography charges Thursday morning, adding to a long list of mayors accused of preying on young children while exploiting the trust of their communities.

Patrick Wojahn, 47, is charged with 40 counts of possession of child exploitative material and 16 counts of distribution of child exploitative material, according to Prince George's County Police.

Wojahn, who was elected mayor of College Park in November 2015 after serving as a city council member since 2007, submitted his letter of resignation Wednesday night, city officials said.

"The City of College Park thanks Mayor Wojahn for his many years of dedicated service," the city said in a press release. "Effective immediately, Mayor Pro Tem Denise Mitchell will serve as presiding officer until a Special Election is held and a new Mayor has been sworn in."

Police photo of College Park Mayor Patrick Wojahn
Police photo of College Park Mayor Patrick Wojahn (Prince George's County Police Department)

NINE US RELIGIOUS LEADERS ARRESTED LAST MONTH ON CHILD SEX CRIMES

In his resignation letter, Wojahn did not confirm nor deny wrongdoing.

"On February 28, 2023, a search warrant was executed on my residence as part of an ongoing police investigation," he wrote. "I have cooperated fully, and will continue to cooperate, with law enforcement. While this investigation does not involve any official city business of any kind, it is in the best interests ofour community that I step aside and not serve as a distraction."

Re: SODOMY Is The Zombie Apocalypse Besides Ritual Killing No Sin Is Worse! by Richwallet: 4:12am On Mar 09, 2023
Maryland Mayor Arrested on Child-Porn Charges Visited White House at Least Six Times

Re: SODOMY Is The Zombie Apocalypse Besides Ritual Killing No Sin Is Worse! by Richwallet: 12:19pm On Mar 09, 2023

Re: SODOMY Is The Zombie Apocalypse Besides Ritual Killing No Sin Is Worse! by Richwallet: 10:30pm On Mar 09, 2023
Re: SODOMY Is The Zombie Apocalypse Besides Ritual Killing No Sin Is Worse! by Richwallet: 3:01am On Mar 10, 2023

(1) (2) (Reply)

What Is Nollywood 12 Ambasador All About? / Paris Hilton's Jailhouse Reality Check / Hey, Who's Your Favorite Actor

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 92
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.