Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,166,356 members, 7,864,673 topics. Date: Tuesday, 18 June 2024 at 11:48 PM

Oluwaleke Yisa: Nigerian Jailed In UK For Taking Knife Into Immigration Centre - Crime (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Oluwaleke Yisa: Nigerian Jailed In UK For Taking Knife Into Immigration Centre (15863 Views)

Adachukwu Chukelu Okafor ‘Inserts Hot Knife Into Housekeeper’s Private Part’ / Jamel Nwokoye: Nigerian Jailed In UK For Attempted Rape, Assault (Photo) / Nigerian Jailed For Raping Five Teenage Girls In The UK (Photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Oluwaleke Yisa: Nigerian Jailed In UK For Taking Knife Into Immigration Centre by madenigga(m): 5:31pm On Sep 12, 2019
I thought if u don't have papers you are supposed to be deported not arrested. Let them deport the guy please the guy no want again

1 Like

Re: Oluwaleke Yisa: Nigerian Jailed In UK For Taking Knife Into Immigration Centre by Nobody: 5:34pm On Sep 12, 2019
PeaceGord:

Again, are you sure you're not Nwamaikpe

I'm not Nwamaikpe. We are different people Sir. The mentioned is the number one troll on the internet while I am , Sire, a noble man with a strong belief of freedom of speech.

2 Likes

Re: Oluwaleke Yisa: Nigerian Jailed In UK For Taking Knife Into Immigration Centre by Lexusgs430: 5:36pm On Sep 12, 2019
When pipu talk say UK no easy, some pipu go dey get bad belle........ cheesy

4 Likes

Re: Oluwaleke Yisa: Nigerian Jailed In UK For Taking Knife Into Immigration Centre by WYMAN(m): 5:36pm On Sep 12, 2019
If he can't make it in the UK, is it Nigeria that he would be able to make it

1 Like

Re: Oluwaleke Yisa: Nigerian Jailed In UK For Taking Knife Into Immigration Centre by Lexusgs430: 5:36pm On Sep 12, 2019
madenigga:
I thought if u don't have papers you are supposed to be deported not arrested. Let them deport the guy please the guy no want again

Make Air peace send Boeing.......... grin
Re: Oluwaleke Yisa: Nigerian Jailed In UK For Taking Knife Into Immigration Centre by Hollusilva28(m): 5:39pm On Sep 12, 2019
Freehuman:
An Afonja went to make money in the United Kingdom, it's been 7 years no money , no home. The young descendant of Oduduwa has to return to his brown roof territory with something, what is that thing he must return with? Something peculiar to his people- A human head in a black nylon bag.

The sophisticated boy departs with a kitchen knife to harvest the head of an European which he believes will yield more returns .

Disclaimer: I have not broken any nairaland rule. The piece above is an excerpt from my latest novel which will be launched soon.
I can see you're suffering from dementia problem. I wish quick recovery

3 Likes

Re: Oluwaleke Yisa: Nigerian Jailed In UK For Taking Knife Into Immigration Centre by juman(m): 5:40pm On Sep 12, 2019
He must be a lazy person.
Or may be alcohol or drugs has destroyed his life.

If he find things difficult in london, you move to another city.

1 Like

Re: Oluwaleke Yisa: Nigerian Jailed In UK For Taking Knife Into Immigration Centre by samsam2019: 5:45pm On Sep 12, 2019
Freehuman:
An Afonja went to make money in the United Kingdom, it's been 7 years no money , no home. The young descendant of Oduduwa has to return to his brown roof territory with something, what is that thing he must return with? Something peculiar to his people- A human head in a black nylon bag.

The sophisticated boy departs with a kitchen knife to harvest the head of an European which he believes will yield more returns .

Disclaimer: I have not broken any nairaland rule. The piece above is an excerpt from my latest novel which will be launched soon.
I'm Yoruba but this is funny

4 Likes

Re: Oluwaleke Yisa: Nigerian Jailed In UK For Taking Knife Into Immigration Centre by Nobody: 5:55pm On Sep 12, 2019
xana101:
Where is airpeace

Air peace for just one mad man? Mbanu
Re: Oluwaleke Yisa: Nigerian Jailed In UK For Taking Knife Into Immigration Centre by thatigboman: 5:57pm On Sep 12, 2019
solmusdesigns:
grin

Na by force

Oga won come Nigeria, they were doing any how, they still use excuse to detain him for another 8 weeks.. same way foolish South African Government and Immigration stoped 100s of willing Nigerians from joining Airpeace in lieaving there xenophobic land for Nigeria

he entered immigration centre with kitchen knife, with intent to stab people. U want them to clap for him?
Re: Oluwaleke Yisa: Nigerian Jailed In UK For Taking Knife Into Immigration Centre by Ugosample(m): 5:58pm On Sep 12, 2019
MrBrownJay1:
7 yrs in the UK without a home and now he wants to go back to 9ja at any cost....I can feel the suffering he must have gone through in his British eldorado. To the point where he is willing to do some madness to be deported back to Nigeria.

Kai!

too bad
Re: Oluwaleke Yisa: Nigerian Jailed In UK For Taking Knife Into Immigration Centre by solmusdesigns: 5:58pm On Sep 12, 2019
thatigboman:
he entered immigration centre with kitchen knife, with intent to stab people. U want them to clap for him?

more reason to deport him to nigeria init?
Re: Oluwaleke Yisa: Nigerian Jailed In UK For Taking Knife Into Immigration Centre by Nobody: 5:59pm On Sep 12, 2019
Freehuman:

This your yet to be launched novel get as e be ooo
Re: Oluwaleke Yisa: Nigerian Jailed In UK For Taking Knife Into Immigration Centre by jesmond3945: 5:59pm On Sep 12, 2019
Starz825:
Na wa ooo.....some people wan japa ...one person wan come house by force...

But na him know where shoe dey pain am for leg....

I guess Uk isn't a good country compare to the north Americans in terms of hospitality

Sometimes except you are heavily loaded u don't get to know what await you in all this country wey person wan travel go sef
yea they are arent welcoming. He did the right thing for his sanity.
Re: Oluwaleke Yisa: Nigerian Jailed In UK For Taking Knife Into Immigration Centre by alphaNomega: 6:07pm On Sep 12, 2019
molybdenum0012:
Na waaa ooo.. While some people are doing fasting and prayer to leave the so called shitthole to be in the same country this guy is.

If someone is ready to stab just to return to the shit hole, does that mean the so called shithole is better than the U.K? Use your head.

But seriously let discuss. What are the factors that will make someone live in the U.K. And be homeless for 7 years?

Illegal immigrant? No job? bad economy?

Funny as it sounds, many average Nigerians live better lives than some people in the UK. The young man must be lost, he needs help and no one is ready to render.
Re: Oluwaleke Yisa: Nigerian Jailed In UK For Taking Knife Into Immigration Centre by alphaNomega: 6:08pm On Sep 12, 2019
juman:
He must be a lazy person.
Or may be alcohol or drugs has destroyed his life.

If he find things difficult in london, you move to another city.

Bro it is not as easy as it sounds. It is posible the young man has explored all available options and found no solution.
Re: Oluwaleke Yisa: Nigerian Jailed In UK For Taking Knife Into Immigration Centre by richPHAROAH: 6:09pm On Sep 12, 2019
he will be destroyed in prison
Re: Oluwaleke Yisa: Nigerian Jailed In UK For Taking Knife Into Immigration Centre by MrBrownJay1(m): 6:10pm On Sep 12, 2019
Ugosample:

too bad

You would be surprised how.many are in that man' s shoes but prefer to stay in their eldorado, out of shame of going back to 9ja with nothing to show for.

2 Likes

Re: Oluwaleke Yisa: Nigerian Jailed In UK For Taking Knife Into Immigration Centre by alphaNomega: 6:11pm On Sep 12, 2019
madenigga:

The guy must be super frustrated! He even wants to be deported and they can't expedite the process. He should be placed on suicide watch.
Re: Oluwaleke Yisa: Nigerian Jailed In UK For Taking Knife Into Immigration Centre by Ugosample(m): 6:22pm On Sep 12, 2019
MrBrownJay1:

You would be surprised how.many are in that man' s shoes buy prefer to stay in their eldorado, out of shame of going back to 9ja with nothing to show for.

Someone who was not useful abroad will not be useful in Nigeria

that is just the fact
Re: Oluwaleke Yisa: Nigerian Jailed In UK For Taking Knife Into Immigration Centre by Ugosample(m): 6:23pm On Sep 12, 2019
alphaNomega:

Funny as it sounds, many average Nigerians live better lives than some people in the UK. The young man must be lost, he needs help and no one is ready to render.

some Nigerians live better lives than the Brita

But sayinh many Nigerians?

cheesy cheesy

that's just hilarious

1 Like

Re: Oluwaleke Yisa: Nigerian Jailed In UK For Taking Knife Into Immigration Centre by MrBrownJay1(m): 6:25pm On Sep 12, 2019
Ugosample:

Someone who was not useful abroad will not be useful in Nigeria

that is just the fact

Bro many of these people were not useful in Nigeria before they left (many are lazy good for nothing, thinking that they will go abroad and pick money from the floor)...sad fact!0@)

1 Like

Re: Oluwaleke Yisa: Nigerian Jailed In UK For Taking Knife Into Immigration Centre by Ugosample(m): 6:28pm On Sep 12, 2019
MrBrownJay1:

Bro many of these people were not useful in Nigeria before they left (many are lazy good for nothing, thinking that they will go abroad and pick money from the floor)...sad fact!0@)

Exactement
Re: Oluwaleke Yisa: Nigerian Jailed In UK For Taking Knife Into Immigration Centre by Achimela: 6:55pm On Sep 12, 2019
So he actually achieved nothing after 7 years. He is not a true Nigeria Hustler
Re: Oluwaleke Yisa: Nigerian Jailed In UK For Taking Knife Into Immigration Centre by alphaNomega: 7:31pm On Sep 12, 2019
Ugosample:

some Nigerians live better lives than the Brita

But sayinh many Nigerians?

cheesy cheesy

that's just hilarious

Re: Oluwaleke Yisa: Nigerian Jailed In UK For Taking Knife Into Immigration Centre by favinvest: 7:56pm On Sep 12, 2019
There are some countries that when you are an illegal immigrant, life will be worst than hell..

UK is one of them

2 Likes

Re: Oluwaleke Yisa: Nigerian Jailed In UK For Taking Knife Into Immigration Centre by sayisayi(m): 8:25pm On Sep 12, 2019
He drank lugard water and it tasted septic
Re: Oluwaleke Yisa: Nigerian Jailed In UK For Taking Knife Into Immigration Centre by banji1(m): 8:33pm On Sep 12, 2019
While some here are still falling over themselves wanting to have a taste of that greener pasture on the other side!

Are you a teacher?
Get FREE access to comprehensive lesson notes/plans for various subjects. Check my signature for details
Re: Oluwaleke Yisa: Nigerian Jailed In UK For Taking Knife Into Immigration Centre by TempleHouse: 9:39pm On Sep 12, 2019
Nigeria We Hail Thee !!
Maybe for self defence, I guess...
But he should have attach it to the waist like Hausa people to show he meant no harm.
Re: Oluwaleke Yisa: Nigerian Jailed In UK For Taking Knife Into Immigration Centre by Nobody: 10:21pm On Sep 12, 2019
He's probably suffering from mental illness, depression can be very nasty sometimes.

They need to check him in instead of jailing him.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Four Akwa Ibom State University students suspended for rape / NDLEA Intercepts 35 Bags Of Cannabis Sativa In Rivers, Arrests One (Photos) / Policemen Seen Assaulting A Lawyer In Onitsha (Video)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 37
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.