Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,363 members, 7,812,036 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 06:50 AM

Accessories Business, Advice Needed - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Accessories Business, Advice Needed (299 Views)

How To Start Mobile Phone Accessories Business In Nigeria / Phone Accessories Business, The Fastest Moving Business Now / Total Exposition.... Let Me Teach You Everythin About Phone Accessories business (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Accessories Business, Advice Needed by Sirseedorf(m): 2:23pm On Sep 12, 2019
Hello guys, a friend of mine wants to start an accessories business andbhe needs an experts advice on how to source for supplier/product and how profitable is the business. though it will be a mini-business.

thanks for your contribution .
Re: Accessories Business, Advice Needed by WalkerMichael(m): 2:44pm On Sep 12, 2019
Sirseedorf:
Hello guys, a friend of mine wants to start an accessories business andbhe needs an experts advice on how to source for supplier/product and how profitable is the business. though it will be a mini-business.

thanks for your contribution .

China. He should go shop on 1688 and alibaba. Pay an agent to procure it and send to the logistics company that would ship it to Nigeria.

It's very profitable - if you sell offline or online. Accessories are relatively cheap to buy in China and they have great quality + designs.

An average quality iPhone case cost around 10yuan in China that's around 511naira. When he buys and ship in bulk, each product cost should be around 600-800. He can conveniently sell for 2000-5000! Take your time to shop on China there are very unique and beautiful accessories you can bring down here and resell.

Goodluck.

1 Like

Re: Accessories Business, Advice Needed by Sirseedorf(m): 3:07pm On Sep 12, 2019
judging from his capital I don't think he would be able to met up with the iPhone stuff.

what about non android itel or tecno phones,earpiece,chargers and phone casing to start with, maybe Nigeria dealer first. you know it's step by step .
Re: Accessories Business, Advice Needed by Sirseedorf(m): 3:11pm On Sep 12, 2019
concerning the iPhone casing I will like to venture into it, and some other phone casing. and how do we connect with the agent.
Re: Accessories Business, Advice Needed by WalkerMichael(m): 1:19pm On Sep 18, 2019
Sirseedorf:
concerning the iPhone casing I will like to venture into it, and some other phone casing. and how do we connect with the agent.

Apologies for the late response. You should have quoted or mentioned my moniker as a reply.

I have an agent in China that does the work for me. She can procure items for you and send to logistics companies.

(1) (Reply)

Oya Go And Get Your Own 150dollars / Are Banks Killing Entrepreneurship In Nigeria? / How To Make Money On Facebook

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.