Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,189 members, 7,818,618 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 07:57 PM

How To Make Money On Facebook - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / How To Make Money On Facebook (299 Views)

Can Nigerians Really Make Money On Facebook? / How To Make Money On Facebook In Nigeria / 6 Tips To Earn Some More Money On The Side (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

How To Make Money On Facebook by fancyto(m): 10:34pm On Oct 11, 2019
Facebook made me rich

Do you know what Facebook has to offer when used well.

I will tell you...
See,
If your campaign offer is not solving a problem...its practically impossible to make a dime or success selling your services on Facebook.

If your sales copy sucks.....forget it

Let me rewind.
Facebook has our potential customers at it's finger tips.
It has the ability to make us money if we steer the wheel in its best direction.
What if we have the best offer; dentist? burger delivery? Or what?

It sells..

Once your service solves a program that the person scrolling on it's timeline can't solve for itself, they are gonna pay you.

How do you make them pay you?
Your sales copy!

Put your self in the writing spree.
Consider yourself to be the reader.
Write what is needed to be known.

Readers are intelligent, be smart.
Write to them what they know and they will come.
Facebook will fail you if you refuse to know how it works.

Well,
I have a link that helped me make millions of dollars with facebook...

The link is below.
https:///2omvuqw

It teaches you what you need to know about facebook advertising and targeting

1 Share

(1) (Reply)

Top 10 Business Ideas For Christmas Period / GTB Removes All Bank Charges From Young Undergraduates / Profit Revolution Review: Legit Or Not?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.