Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,695 members, 7,955,629 topics. Date: Sunday, 22 September 2024 at 11:21 AM

Mutale Winfridah: Zambian Female Banker Suspended For Sleeping With 200 Men - Career (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Career / Mutale Winfridah: Zambian Female Banker Suspended For Sleeping With 200 Men (77467 Views)

His Experience With Female Banker(marketer) / Sarah Adenike Morocco-Clarke Dies At 80 (Nigeria's First Female Banker) / Ugandan Court Clerk Suspended For Dressing Too "Sexy" (Photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Mutale Winfridah: Zambian Female Banker Suspended For Sleeping With 200 Men by Nobody: 6:15pm On Sep 12, 2019
munex007:
Women loves sex more than men but they always act otherwise.
Just 1 woman out of over 3 billion women in the world and you made this conclusion?
Re: Mutale Winfridah: Zambian Female Banker Suspended For Sleeping With 200 Men by micflo28(m): 6:25pm On Sep 12, 2019
Chai...make she first come naija
Re: Mutale Winfridah: Zambian Female Banker Suspended For Sleeping With 200 Men by DeviIhimseIf: 6:27pm On Sep 12, 2019
[s]
YorubaKing:
To just fvck the lady anyhow dey hungry me... angry
[/s]
Re: Mutale Winfridah: Zambian Female Banker Suspended For Sleeping With 200 Men by SolarHub(m): 6:27pm On Sep 12, 2019
Na wa o
Re: Mutale Winfridah: Zambian Female Banker Suspended For Sleeping With 200 Men by Nigerfine2: 6:38pm On Sep 12, 2019
majamajic:
when u think u have seen it all

she can't try this in Naija

the queue for her dormot go from lekki go reach iyana ipaja
Ahhh like Yoruba man, give me loan and my collateral is just to Bleep you.
Na awaiting list for Niger
Re: Mutale Winfridah: Zambian Female Banker Suspended For Sleeping With 200 Men by Ehinmola(m): 6:51pm On Sep 12, 2019
She is very generous. A free giver never lack
Re: Mutale Winfridah: Zambian Female Banker Suspended For Sleeping With 200 Men by MASTERMIND04(m): 7:08pm On Sep 12, 2019
Wonders will never end in this world. Kai
Re: Mutale Winfridah: Zambian Female Banker Suspended For Sleeping With 200 Men by majamajic(m): 7:10pm On Sep 12, 2019
moorevic:
abeg enlongate am come ogbor-hill

grin
hahaha ,
make them give the girl visa come Naija , GTB go employ her for marketing
Re: Mutale Winfridah: Zambian Female Banker Suspended For Sleeping With 200 Men by LEOSZ(m): 7:40pm On Sep 12, 2019
Lol this life eehhhhnnnn....

Guys check out this sleek car

https://m.locanto.com.ng/lagos/ID_3849386015/2014-TOYOTA-RAV4.html&myads
Re: Mutale Winfridah: Zambian Female Banker Suspended For Sleeping With 200 Men by friendlyadvice: 7:41pm On Sep 12, 2019
cry why I no dey jam gehs like this na? Life is unfair
Re: Mutale Winfridah: Zambian Female Banker Suspended For Sleeping With 200 Men by Ikpongiton: 7:54pm On Sep 12, 2019
they should recall and promote her
Re: Mutale Winfridah: Zambian Female Banker Suspended For Sleeping With 200 Men by Ikpongiton: 7:59pm On Sep 12, 2019
dirtydiva:
I just dey imagine how her puna go be after 200 combat drill from job seeking mofos, her toto go harbor different categories of aggressive infections
so,condom no reach zambia?
Re: Mutale Winfridah: Zambian Female Banker Suspended For Sleeping With 200 Men by RexTramadol1: 8:00pm On Sep 12, 2019
This is kwazie

For Naija, na men dey do am
Re: Mutale Winfridah: Zambian Female Banker Suspended For Sleeping With 200 Men by Nobody: 8:01pm On Sep 12, 2019
dirtydiva:
I just dey imagine how her puna go be after 200 combat drill from job seeking mofos, her toto go harbor different categories of aggressive infections

And job seekers get plenty time and energy for their hands o. This woman na "legendress" abeg.
Re: Mutale Winfridah: Zambian Female Banker Suspended For Sleeping With 200 Men by Nobody: 8:05pm On Sep 12, 2019
Ikpongiton:
so,condom no reach zambia?
Person wey dey look for job no fit get mind rise condom as him wan yampa the woman make she confirm him as express
Re: Mutale Winfridah: Zambian Female Banker Suspended For Sleeping With 200 Men by damoobaba: 8:05pm On Sep 12, 2019
solmusdesigns:
cool

If it were to be a nigerian news headline It would be like ; " Nigerian female banker promoted after sleeping with 200 married men and alhaji to meet her marketing target the bank also promises her cash and car prizes for this wonderfull feat, The Group Maniging Director however urge more female staff to be like her as more gift prizes are up for grabs, like trip to Dubai, Iphone 11 and lots more"

And to cut the long story short, she will go and give testimony in church on Sunday for the wonderful promotion "her god" gave her at work. kai!

1 Like

Re: Mutale Winfridah: Zambian Female Banker Suspended For Sleeping With 200 Men by SkyTwins: 8:07pm On Sep 12, 2019
This is what they call sexuaphobia
Re: Mutale Winfridah: Zambian Female Banker Suspended For Sleeping With 200 Men by Nobody: 8:08pm On Sep 12, 2019
scaramucci:

And job seekers get plenty time and energy for their hands o. This woman na "legendress" abeg.
Her husband maybe a novice
Re: Mutale Winfridah: Zambian Female Banker Suspended For Sleeping With 200 Men by Nobody: 8:08pm On Sep 12, 2019
israelmao:
If there were SEXOMETER many ladies we see as decent ladies their own sexometers would have read 600 men per year.

Unfortunately, many people will never know this truth. The sex world is an underground world. Those who are strong in the game knows that only few saints live within us.
Re: Mutale Winfridah: Zambian Female Banker Suspended For Sleeping With 200 Men by banji1(m): 8:24pm On Sep 12, 2019
cool
Re: Mutale Winfridah: Zambian Female Banker Suspended For Sleeping With 200 Men by fadamekus(m): 8:27pm On Sep 12, 2019
HER ADDRESS PLS F**KIN IS HOBBIE
Re: Mutale Winfridah: Zambian Female Banker Suspended For Sleeping With 200 Men by Ikpongiton: 8:36pm On Sep 12, 2019
dirtydiva:
Person wey dey look for job no fit get mind rise condom as him wan yampa the woman make she confirm him as express
she is rich enough to afford female condom
Re: Mutale Winfridah: Zambian Female Banker Suspended For Sleeping With 200 Men by Nobody: 8:42pm On Sep 12, 2019
Ikpongiton:
she is rich enough to afford female condom
Why you think safety for woman wey swallow 200 pipe? All I know be say condemn grease don full her uterine wall
Re: Mutale Winfridah: Zambian Female Banker Suspended For Sleeping With 200 Men by Burgerlomo: 8:53pm On Sep 12, 2019
AlomoReloaded:
Babe come to Nigeria naa... I promise, nobody will report you grin grin grin grin grin

No way, report bawo grin
Re: Mutale Winfridah: Zambian Female Banker Suspended For Sleeping With 200 Men by Hameex(m): 9:47pm On Sep 12, 2019
Ovoko when I thought I had seen it all.....oh God u re wonderful grin grin
Re: Mutale Winfridah: Zambian Female Banker Suspended For Sleeping With 200 Men by Queenserah26(f): 10:13pm On Sep 12, 2019
200 men shocked Morire o
Re: Mutale Winfridah: Zambian Female Banker Suspended For Sleeping With 200 Men by Mkez(m): 10:37pm On Sep 12, 2019
not only enjoying bed energy and promising them jobs. it's more than that. something else she getting from whoever she slept with. come on at 39
year,? na waooooooo.
Re: Mutale Winfridah: Zambian Female Banker Suspended For Sleeping With 200 Men by mechanics(m): 12:17am On Sep 13, 2019
Hmmmm, she's lucky she was not infected.
Re: Mutale Winfridah: Zambian Female Banker Suspended For Sleeping With 200 Men by Ayasayas(m): 2:10am On Sep 13, 2019
That is not a good reason to suspend her, and the men that reported her too are wicked in their own part.
Re: Mutale Winfridah: Zambian Female Banker Suspended For Sleeping With 200 Men by Irohjohnpaulc(m): 5:28am On Sep 13, 2019
I had a female banker friend like that, we have been knacking for almost 6 yrs now and nobody knows about it. Even if she's chopping other 500 men nothing concern me

Re: Mutale Winfridah: Zambian Female Banker Suspended For Sleeping With 200 Men by Josev: 7:59am On Sep 13, 2019
Bhamson:
The same way many men in her position take advantage of ladies
No be lie my guy. Well I won't call this payback, I'll just say she's having fun and wants to get to a landmark of 500 in one year
Re: Mutale Winfridah: Zambian Female Banker Suspended For Sleeping With 200 Men by Donjazzy12(m): 8:04am On Sep 13, 2019
GISTBL0G:
A Zambian female banker was suspended for allegedly sleeping with over 200 men while promising them jobs. And Nigerians have a lot to say about it.

Mutale Winfridah, branch senior executive of ZANACO bank, was suspended by bank management for sleeping with over 200 different men, both clients and job seekers.

Mutale, 39, was suspended after more than 10 men formally lodged complaints against her, claiming she had used her influence as a branch senior bank executive to "enjoy their bed energies" after promising them jobs at the bank and approving their bank loan applications.

Nigerians found the news amusing and reacted across various platforms. Some men pleaded for the woman to be sent to Nigeria. Others said Nigerian men will never report such. And actor Yomi Black insinuated that Yoruba men would have been grateful for such an opportunity.

See more here; http://gistmore.com/zambian-female-banker-suspended-for-sleeping-with-over-200-men
Thank God she is not a lesbian!

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Why This Discrimination Between B.Sc & HND? / Successful Nigerians Who Never Went To A University / Africans Roasting Corn For Survival In Paris, France. Photos/video

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.