Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,546 members, 7,955,023 topics. Date: Saturday, 21 September 2024 at 02:42 PM

Xenophobia: South Africans Attack Pakistanis, Loot Their Shops (Video) - Crime (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Xenophobia: South Africans Attack Pakistanis, Loot Their Shops (Video) (45667 Views)

Xenophobia: South African clothing store looted in Lagos / Xenophobia: South Africans Looking For Nigerians & Other Foreigners (Photos) / Cultists Rob UNIPORT Students' Lodge, Beat Them Up And Loot Their Valuables (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Xenophobia: South Africans Attack Pakistanis, Loot Their Shops (Video) by olumalcolm(m): 12:55pm On Sep 13, 2019
did u see hw dose guys fought them bck, dats wat i call STAND UR GROUND. mk i just free dis table b4 dem chop me raw angry

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Xenophobia: South Africans Attack Pakistanis, Loot Their Shops (Video) by maasoap(m): 1:21pm On Sep 13, 2019
See how those Pakistanis stood their ground and beat up the silly lazy ass dudes. I think it is time South Africa govt started putting some of these black guys away or down.
Re: Xenophobia: South Africans Attack Pakistanis, Loot Their Shops (Video) by maasoap(m): 1:23pm On Sep 13, 2019
IronGalaxy:
i would say, you know little

South Africa has no nuke
Re: Xenophobia: South Africans Attack Pakistanis, Loot Their Shops (Video) by Drekaz(m): 1:31pm On Sep 13, 2019
Ezeakanobi:
I hope they know Pakistan has nukes

The mofos have no bleeping idea!
Re: Xenophobia: South Africans Attack Pakistanis, Loot Their Shops (Video) by Nanatrendy(f): 1:42pm On Sep 13, 2019
WorWorBoy2:
Nanatrendy so the Pakistan these South Africans are attacking are they also Criminals? undecided
I don't remember saying SA is right
Re: Xenophobia: South Africans Attack Pakistanis, Loot Their Shops (Video) by Nobody: 1:50pm On Sep 13, 2019
Equal opportunity xenophobia right there
Re: Xenophobia: South Africans Attack Pakistanis, Loot Their Shops (Video) by nogragra: 1:51pm On Sep 13, 2019
solmusdesigns:
grin

Lazy south africans don turn this thing to job

Look at them looking like zombie apocalypse movie, fathers and children with their mothers and grandmother seen in broad day light stealing and maiming like bunch of wild baboons...

I thought they only had HIV and AIDS never knew craziness is part of the problem

Don't abuse them because they are just what they are bunch of Ingrates, who are replacing their better tomorrow with shambles of today. South Africans are not only Lazy they are fish brains. I live here and I know their psyche they don't know their left from their right. They only leave for food, sleep, money, beer, braai (barbecue if you like), crime and sex. They paint everyone with the same brush because from the filthiest man on the street to the big man in parliament they are all the same for the listed vices aforementioned. They have been controlled so much by white man that they cannot eat or drink without being told by white men. They are afraid till tomorrow of white men and if you blast a white man before them they will hate you. I have done that severally because I could not stand the white's brainlessness and subtle, discrimination and stupidity (Not all white in the new South Africa though) and the white men learn to fear me in secret. They are very complex and unstable people that's why I don't make close friendship with them. To control their excesses in Africa all African countries must stop their white fronting businesses that are not beneficial but exploitative and contemptuous of host nations examples are MTN and DSTV.... This must stop as the Apartheid leopard has not change its colours in anyway it has only transformed itself like a chameleon.

1 Like

Re: Xenophobia: South Africans Attack Pakistanis, Loot Their Shops (Video) by opedaydydx9(m): 2:06pm On Sep 13, 2019
Afonja007:
how will they fly it to south africa?
lols see question
Re: Xenophobia: South Africans Attack Pakistanis, Loot Their Shops (Video) by follock007(m): 2:10pm On Sep 13, 2019
crafteck:
One day, monkey go go Market e no go return

South Africa is just like our Edo-Deltan Militants who start on a common wealth open slate (111) and abhor 666 style of crimes but end up getting the 666 top up after they have blackmailing the Government, forcing them to show all their cards... Imaging south Africans getting involved nursing grudge for a Country far away in the middle-east... Tomorrow they will be mocking Western nations of aiding crimes and still be caught in the case involving blackmail
Re: Xenophobia: South Africans Attack Pakistanis, Loot Their Shops (Video) by Litmus: 2:15pm On Sep 13, 2019
Equal Opportunity Looting, lol; but how was it that Pakistani Shop owner was able to beat that South African so relentlessly without being counter attacked by the mob ?

One thing though, we must never wish any black nation bad. They need our prayers.
Re: Xenophobia: South Africans Attack Pakistanis, Loot Their Shops (Video) by Harmony92(f): 2:22pm On Sep 13, 2019
StrikeBack:
Russians and America no get shop there??
u wan set dem up wink grin. If dey try dis nonsense on a white man their lives will never remain d same.
Re: Xenophobia: South Africans Attack Pakistanis, Loot Their Shops (Video) by owila4luv(m): 2:23pm On Sep 13, 2019
thats all dey know lazy south african youths angry
Re: Xenophobia: South Africans Attack Pakistanis, Loot Their Shops (Video) by whizcartel(m): 2:41pm On Sep 13, 2019
The real Lazy youths. No wonder they have one of the highest rate of crime in the whole wide world.
Re: Xenophobia: South Africans Attack Pakistanis, Loot Their Shops (Video) by IronGalaxy: 2:51pm On Sep 13, 2019
maasoap:

South Africa has no nuke
did I say we did?
Re: Xenophobia: South Africans Attack Pakistanis, Loot Their Shops (Video) by HBB1(m): 2:53pm On Sep 13, 2019
RexTramadol1:

Comity

Oops!

Thanks for that.
Re: Xenophobia: South Africans Attack Pakistanis, Loot Their Shops (Video) by olumide4christ: 3:23pm On Sep 13, 2019
Alexrayz:

Lol I laugh u and u think south Africa is a small country in terms of military or security might and for ur info south Africa have nuclear capabilities

NO they don't; they only produce uranium as a natural resource and export to the world nuclear powers.
No African country has nuclear capabilities!
Re: Xenophobia: South Africans Attack Pakistanis, Loot Their Shops (Video) by olumide4christ: 3:38pm On Sep 13, 2019
IronGalaxy:
i would say, you know little

South African bro...please use Google if you doubt him. Military wise, Egypt is the most powerful country in Africa followed by Algeria.
Check globalfirepower.net and other websites to clear your doubts.
I like and admire patriotism but I like facts better!

1 Like

Re: Xenophobia: South Africans Attack Pakistanis, Loot Their Shops (Video) by Zwegga(m): 4:16pm On Sep 13, 2019
don4real18:

My criminal elements?
Nigerian crininal elements...that's what he meant
Re: Xenophobia: South Africans Attack Pakistanis, Loot Their Shops (Video) by Neddyogu(m): 4:28pm On Sep 13, 2019
Ezeakanobi:
I hope they know Pakistan has nukes

They dunno
Re: Xenophobia: South Africans Attack Pakistanis, Loot Their Shops (Video) by caprini1: 5:04pm On Sep 13, 2019
tillaman:
This isn’t xenophobia again, this is pure hunger!
It shows how hungry and useless SAns are, dumb destitutes!
After una Pursue foreigners/investors comot from una land let’s see what follows, y’all better start robbing your fellow SAns!!
Dimwits
They,ve been robbing,raping and killing their fellow South Africans tey tey....i think they ran out of their kinds ,so they switched to foreigners.
Re: Xenophobia: South Africans Attack Pakistanis, Loot Their Shops (Video) by onlyonechid84(m): 5:05pm On Sep 13, 2019
Afrobeatsglobal:
Days after stealing and vandalising some of the Nigerians stores and properties in South Africa, South Africans move towards the Pakistanis by looting their shops.

Watch the video below

https://misspetitenaijablog.com/2019/09/12/xenophobia-south-africans-launch-attack-on-pakistanis-loot-their-shops-video/

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=neNR_ivcoUk

coming soon, NEW MOVIE Titled: South Africa has fallen
Re: Xenophobia: South Africans Attack Pakistanis, Loot Their Shops (Video) by tillaman(m): 5:08pm On Sep 13, 2019
caprini1:
They,ve been robbing,raping and killing their fellow South Africans tey tey....i think they ran out of their kinds ,so they switched to foreigners.
hmmm you are correct

1 Like

Re: Xenophobia: South Africans Attack Pakistanis, Loot Their Shops (Video) by betterpikinn: 5:20pm On Sep 13, 2019
Afonja007:
how will they fly it to south africa?
WHAT A VERY SLLY QUESTION... HOW OLD ARE YOU?
Re: Xenophobia: South Africans Attack Pakistanis, Loot Their Shops (Video) by Mikeiron78(m): 5:35pm On Sep 13, 2019
I like that courage that the owners of the shops actually fought back.
Re: Xenophobia: South Africans Attack Pakistanis, Loot Their Shops (Video) by babzlim(m): 7:30pm On Sep 13, 2019
So Pakistan's are also doing and selling drugs I guess ... some of our people just don't have sense.
Re: Xenophobia: South Africans Attack Pakistanis, Loot Their Shops (Video) by slimthugchimee2(m): 7:42pm On Sep 13, 2019
Alexrayz:

Lol bro u think same Pakistan go fit face Egypt I laugh u o abeg rest o

Lol you are joking right?
Re: Xenophobia: South Africans Attack Pakistanis, Loot Their Shops (Video) by Alexrayz(m): 7:58pm On Sep 13, 2019
slimthugchimee2:

Lol you are joking right?

Lol no oooo
Re: Xenophobia: South Africans Attack Pakistanis, Loot Their Shops (Video) by themanderon: 9:11pm On Sep 13, 2019
Stupid ass Zulus.
Re: Xenophobia: South Africans Attack Pakistanis, Loot Their Shops (Video) by Miaraka: 7:39am On Sep 14, 2019
Toju200:
I wouldn't be surprised if I start hearing ISIS attack buses in south Africa 20 dead...... Na Dem first find trouble

I hope and pray that such a thing doesn't happen because conflict and bloodshed is a very bad and painful thing. However, rest assured that we are up to the task. We know exactly what to do when such a thing happens. They will regret why they were born into this world.
Re: Xenophobia: South Africans Attack Pakistanis, Loot Their Shops (Video) by Goel: 10:08am On Sep 17, 2019
Orissodiq:
lol.... Military nuclear capability indeed. U better clear ur Africa mind. Go and Google Pakistan �� military strength and nuclear capability. Only India can tell you the story
India has told the story by breaking them into pieces, making them run to UNSC for help and release our pilot unconditionally.
Go & google Indian military strength, nuclear capability, chemical & biological weapon capability, anti nuclear missile shield, reconnaissance capabilities, communication, seeker and missile capabilities, industrial capacity and economic might of India.

Comparing India with Pakistan is like lamp with the sun.
Pakistan isn't a competitor but a nuisance for India.
India vs Pakistan is like Russia vs Ukraine or USA vs North Korea.
Re: Xenophobia: South Africans Attack Pakistanis, Loot Their Shops (Video) by Insectkiller: 9:34pm On Sep 18, 2019
This is not about xenophobia...

South Africans are thieves (infact, petty thieves they are)..

An average south African is a thief!
Check out d profile of Cyril ramaphosa their president, u will see an iota of theft ability in his hobby..

Any south Africans we see anywhere, "nah die"

He who steps on viper's tail... tongue tongue tongue

AKA beware
Re: Xenophobia: South Africans Attack Pakistanis, Loot Their Shops (Video) by DFAMEGUY11S(m): 9:58am On Sep 24, 2020
olumide4christ:

NO they don't; they only produce uranium as a natural resource and export to the world nuclear powers.
No African country has nuclear capabilities!

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

White Lady Calls Out Nigerian Man For 'Scamming' Her (Photos) / Driver Trying To Catapult FRSC Official In Lagos (Photos) / Family Raises Alarm As Ifeanyi Okpoko Is Taken To Abuja - Graphic Photos

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.