Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,292 members, 7,811,873 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 09:50 PM

Tonto Dikeh: Before Vs Now (Throwback Photos) - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Tonto Dikeh: Before Vs Now (Throwback Photos) (57220 Views)

Tonto Dikeh Before And After Surgery Pictures (Then Vs Now) / Tonto Dikeh Before And After Makeup / Bisola Aiyeola's Throwback Photos At 2008 Project Fame And More (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Tonto Dikeh: Before Vs Now (Throwback Photos) by Nairaobserver: 3:47pm On Sep 12, 2019
Popular Nigerian actress, Tonto Dikeh shared epic throwback picture that will shock her fans and also said shes deleting it soon.

See More Photos Below
Source https://www.nairafame.com/2019/09/this-tonto-dikeh-throwback-picture-will.html

Re: Tonto Dikeh: Before Vs Now (Throwback Photos) by Nairaobserver: 3:48pm On Sep 12, 2019
Re: Tonto Dikeh: Before Vs Now (Throwback Photos) by ahnie: 3:54pm On Sep 12, 2019
She was cute when she was Melanie...then those demons hasn't possessed her.

Season of throwback pics#

27 Likes

Re: Tonto Dikeh: Before Vs Now (Throwback Photos) by Tolexander: 4:23pm On Sep 12, 2019
Nairaobserver:
Black and Yello
Brown and yellow

Brown skin girl

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Tonto Dikeh: Before Vs Now (Throwback Photos) by Tolexander: 4:24pm On Sep 12, 2019
When she was that innocent girl

2 Likes

Re: Tonto Dikeh: Before Vs Now (Throwback Photos) by ahnie: 4:26pm On Sep 12, 2019
Tolexander:

Tolexander...howdy?
How's our friend Airforce1?

1 Like

Re: Tonto Dikeh: Before Vs Now (Throwback Photos) by Tolexander: 4:30pm On Sep 12, 2019
ahnie:

Tolexander...howdy?
How's our friend Airforce1?
I fine dear
How are you dearie?

Please, it is sacrilegious mentioning that guy in the same page with me, let alone calling him my friend. grin

13 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Tonto Dikeh: Before Vs Now (Throwback Photos) by meobizy(f): 4:34pm On Sep 12, 2019
The before will pay to bleep me while I pay the after to bleep me.

4 Likes

Re: Tonto Dikeh: Before Vs Now (Throwback Photos) by ahnie: 4:39pm On Sep 12, 2019
Tolexander:
I fine dear
How are you dearie?

Please, it is sacrilegious mentioning that guy in the same page with me, let alone calling him my friend. grin
U still haven't changed!
grin

3 Likes

Re: Tonto Dikeh: Before Vs Now (Throwback Photos) by Tolexander: 4:46pm On Sep 12, 2019
ahnie:

U still haven't changed!
grin
you are expecting me to change?
Tufiakwa

Make I slide to your dm?
Re: Tonto Dikeh: Before Vs Now (Throwback Photos) by joseph1832(m): 4:50pm On Sep 12, 2019
Tolexander:
was she really innocent? Lol.
Re: Tonto Dikeh: Before Vs Now (Throwback Photos) by ahnie: 5:23pm On Sep 12, 2019
Tolexander:
you are expecting me to change?
Tufiakwa

Make I slide to your dm?
Stop derailing tolex.
Re: Tonto Dikeh: Before Vs Now (Throwback Photos) by Tolexander: 6:00pm On Sep 12, 2019
ahnie:

Stop derailing tolex.
na you start to dey derail. grin

Moreover, you have not answered the question
Re: Tonto Dikeh: Before Vs Now (Throwback Photos) by Arabella09(f): 6:07pm On Sep 12, 2019
Nairaobserver:
Popular Nigerian actress, Tonto Dikeh shared epic throwback picture that will shock her fans and also said shes deleting it soon.

See More Photos Below
Source https://www.nairafame.com/2019/09/this-tonto-dikeh-throwback-picture-will.html

In April, 2019, 28 Lawyers were issued their letters of employment having scaled the hurdles of various interviews stages conducted by Oyo State Ministry of Justice, their joy knew no bound.
Their joy was however curtailed when the new governor of Oyo State, Engr. Seyi Makinde informed them that his administration cannot inherit the past administration's employees even though they were employed under the normal employment procedure and neither of them owns any allegiance to the past governor.
The governor informed them that his administration will conduct new recruitment and if they are interested they should apply. All appeals for the governor to retract his stands fell on deaf ears and the further appeal to him to pay them their 5 months outstanding salaries seems was equally overlooked by the governor.
Government is expected to be continual, but it is quite unfortunate that these innocent lawyers will have to bear the burnt of power play to which they know nothing about.
It is a shame that the governor to whom we all hold in high esteem will chose to play politics with a sensitive matter that evolves around lives and survival of these innocent employees.

Re: Tonto Dikeh: Before Vs Now (Throwback Photos) by PureGoldh(m): 6:07pm On Sep 12, 2019
She looks good Thoo

If yOu need Original Pure Honey call or whatsapp me on the number attached to my signature below
Re: Tonto Dikeh: Before Vs Now (Throwback Photos) by Officialgarri: 6:07pm On Sep 12, 2019
When the demon in her was still growing, now it has almost finished with growth. By the time she's old, she won't be different from Patience Ozokwo that we know in the movies
Re: Tonto Dikeh: Before Vs Now (Throwback Photos) by Nobody: 6:08pm On Sep 12, 2019
Wetin we no go see for FrontPage embarassed
Nairaland mod sef!

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Tonto Dikeh: Before Vs Now (Throwback Photos) by awa(m): 6:08pm On Sep 12, 2019
I may not appreciate everything you do but I think you are a strong and beautiful lady.
Mama King Tonto

1 Like

Re: Tonto Dikeh: Before Vs Now (Throwback Photos) by YorubaKing: 6:08pm On Sep 12, 2019
OK... How dis go take change price of kuli-kuli for Sabo? angry

3 Likes

Re: Tonto Dikeh: Before Vs Now (Throwback Photos) by heckymaicon(m): 6:08pm On Sep 12, 2019
Officialgarri:
sad

Zombie Apocalypse

2 Likes

Re: Tonto Dikeh: Before Vs Now (Throwback Photos) by Tonymegabush1(m): 6:09pm On Sep 12, 2019
Noted.... Wetin concern nwa mmadu

1 Like

Re: Tonto Dikeh: Before Vs Now (Throwback Photos) by iCauseTrouble: 6:09pm On Sep 12, 2019
undecided
Re: Tonto Dikeh: Before Vs Now (Throwback Photos) by ikombe: 6:09pm On Sep 12, 2019
Do you want to feel better, have more energy and even add years to your life?

The health benefits of regular exercise and physical activity are hard to ignore. Everyone benefits from exercise, regardless of age, sex or physical ability.

Contact me for your Exercise & Gym equipment both Home and Commercial Use

Delivery Within Lagos. Waybill outside lagos.

Re: Tonto Dikeh: Before Vs Now (Throwback Photos) by Tajbol4splend(m): 6:10pm On Sep 12, 2019
Before - Bleaching

Now - Skin Toning
Re: Tonto Dikeh: Before Vs Now (Throwback Photos) by OfeAchi: 6:12pm On Sep 12, 2019
I can bet she was already swallowing monstrous rods at that young age.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Tonto Dikeh: Before Vs Now (Throwback Photos) by iamapplord(m): 6:12pm On Sep 12, 2019
Re: Tonto Dikeh: Before Vs Now (Throwback Photos) by Officialgarri: 6:12pm On Sep 12, 2019
heckymaicon:

Zombie Apocalypse
You will cry for another 4 years cry cheesy cheesy
Re: Tonto Dikeh: Before Vs Now (Throwback Photos) by BlackfireX: 6:14pm On Sep 12, 2019
Who she be?
Re: Tonto Dikeh: Before Vs Now (Throwback Photos) by sonnie10: 6:14pm On Sep 12, 2019
Before; Natural
Now: Artificial

3 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Chika Ike Visits Her New House Under Construction And Joined The Workers To Work / Yomi Casual And Grace’s White Wedding At Eko Hotel (Photos) / Video Of Davido Fuming As Crossdresser Advances Towards Him Trends

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.