Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,193,944 members, 7,952,811 topics. Date: Thursday, 19 September 2024 at 03:19 AM

State Reason For Your Last Fight - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / State Reason For Your Last Fight (308 Views)

Could This Be The Reason For The High Rate Of Ritual Killings In The Country? / Man Resists Police Arrest For Not Telling Him Reason For The Arrest (Video) / Indian Man's Reason For Killing A Policeman Goes Viral, Sparks Online Debate (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

State Reason For Your Last Fight by Hotzone(m): 3:48pm On Sep 12, 2019
I was in a public bus heading to Anambra State when the car developed mechanical fault which brought the journey to abrupt stop. As I was thinking on my next move, my phone rang and it was my business associate who transferred money into my account so as I was chatting with him, one furious looking passenger shouted very close to my ear that I should stop the call and talk about how to fix the bus. I tried to ignore his rudeness so I decided to step outside the bus but while I was outside making call, the guy started insulting me so I challenged him to step outside which he did and I suddenly punched him which caused serious laceration on his eye and I regretted as I saw him bleeding profusely which caused money to also bleed from my pocket.
Share urs and say no to fighting
Re: State Reason For Your Last Fight by vastolord4(m): 4:14pm On Sep 12, 2019
There should be a reason to beat or get beaten! It's like you haven't seen punch and die before! Okay

Re: State Reason For Your Last Fight by ahnie: 4:15pm On Sep 12, 2019
Na person wey chop belleful dey fight!

Last year ..2018!

Mine was my neighbor...she was the exact nosey rose... seldomly tend to her business.
She always make snide remarks any time I pass by ..cusses and hiss at me.she even has the kidney to insult my husband..na that one pain me pass.

I'm a woman of few words ..exchanging words drains my energy.

She was the neighborhood parrot and she run a provision shop.

So I woman up...as a one man mopol dragged her out of her shop,.fully arm with grinded pepper,fell her down,then strictly warned my other neighbors not to separate us or they would face my wrath.

I emptied my pepper inside her eyes and went home ..since then I ve had my peace like a river.
Her husband came to my house that night...Cox the wife was scared to leave her shop, because I promised her correct washing and setting beating for seven days unending...and I meant it.

So I caught her on the road the second day...Cox I specifically went to wait her at the entrance of her compound,I then pound on her again.
I beat her to my satisfaction....then I went home

Later that evening her husband came again to appease me...I told him to tell his wife that,I would hit on her the third time and he's free to press charges.

The third day...I waited for her in my street junction...but she never showed up.
I went to her house ..but she wasn't in ...so I gave up.

Then after some time...she packed from her dingy store

My husband had to beg me to let go of the gbe'ge!

Seems everyone was scared of her before.....the news spread like widefire.

2 Likes

Re: State Reason For Your Last Fight by icebird25(m): 4:25pm On Sep 12, 2019
Me I can't remember the last time i fought with someone o.
Re: State Reason For Your Last Fight by TreasuredLeidy(f): 5:11pm On Sep 12, 2019
No last fight. I don't fight. Lemme waka pass
Re: State Reason For Your Last Fight by Hotzone(m): 10:18pm On Sep 12, 2019
vastolord4:
There should be a reason to beat or get beaten! It's like you haven't seen punch and die before! Okay
Yo threat don’t faze me

Many threatened to kill me but they shïït on dem urine dripping pants when they see me!

(1) (Reply)

Slain Ondo Lecturer Buried Amid Tears,tributes / Online Safety / Twitter User Reveals New Trick Kidnappers Use In Their Operations

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.