Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,744 members, 7,820,570 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 05:18 PM

Soldiers Deal With Kano Road and Traffic Agency, KAROTA (Video, Photos) - Crime (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Soldiers Deal With Kano Road and Traffic Agency, KAROTA (Video, Photos) (30405 Views)

Woman In Hotel With Kano Hisbah Official, Sani Rimo Is His Daughter / Civilian And Traffic Warden Fight In Ajegunle (Photos) / Viral Video Of Kano State Road Traffic Agency Dragging A Nigerian Soldier (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Soldiers Deal With Kano Road and Traffic Agency, KAROTA (Video, Photos) by nextstep(m): 9:28pm On Sep 12, 2019
But these people suppose know sey power pass power. Has anybody or community rough handled soldier without getting reprisal? Thankfully it's only punishment, and not burning down houses. Solder > SARS > herdsmen > police > FRSC/VIO > agbero > civilian. And even among civilians, power pass power.
Re: Soldiers Deal With Kano Road and Traffic Agency, KAROTA (Video, Photos) by Abalado(f): 9:31pm On Sep 12, 2019
I swear then supposed kill them all, imagine how they are dragging the soldier man, does he look like a police man ni? Even in uniform
Re: Soldiers Deal With Kano Road and Traffic Agency, KAROTA (Video, Photos) by drlaykay(m): 9:49pm On Sep 12, 2019
hybridblood07:
Oga go and sit down. One soldier is enough to harass 10 civilians. You've no idea what a soldier can cause within 2mins
ok sir. I can see that's the message that whole text passed to u.
Re: Soldiers Deal With Kano Road and Traffic Agency, KAROTA (Video, Photos) by SolarHub(m): 10:03pm On Sep 12, 2019
I see
Re: Soldiers Deal With Kano Road and Traffic Agency, KAROTA (Video, Photos) by Nobody: 10:28pm On Sep 12, 2019
Everything is always funny until it's your turn.

1 Like

Re: Soldiers Deal With Kano Road and Traffic Agency, KAROTA (Video, Photos) by Deepthoughts: 10:35pm On Sep 12, 2019
Nairaobserver:
There was a drag between ( KAROTA ) Kano Road And Traffic Agency officials and a soldier, which made the KAROTA operatives to descend heavily on the soldier.

Thereafter, the soldiers in the barrack got information about how their colleague was dealt with by the Kano Traffic Agency Officials. They moved to pick up each and everyone of the KAROTA officials that was involved in the act and purnished them.

Watch Video Below
Source https://www.nairafame.com/2019/09/soldiers-fight-back-karota-pick-up-all.html

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=04DrgIAfjes

Nigerian soldiers are generally unruly,their idea of descipline is the forceful obedience of commands but they have zero proper self descipline.

1 Like

Re: Soldiers Deal With Kano Road and Traffic Agency, KAROTA (Video, Photos) by Cephas11(m): 10:39pm On Sep 12, 2019
AmazingELixir:

You dis headslammer ...you still dey alive..I think say you follow for pipu boko haram ambush

SummerSlam #Lol
Re: Soldiers Deal With Kano Road and Traffic Agency, KAROTA (Video, Photos) by 9jaRealist: 10:50pm On Sep 12, 2019
Abalado:
I swear then supposed kill them all, imagine how they are dragging the soldier man, does he look like a police man ni? Even in uniform
nextstep:
But these people suppose know sey power pass power. Has anybody or community rough handled soldier without getting reprisal? Thankfully it's only punishment, and not burning down houses. Solder > SARS > herdsmen > police > FRSC/VIO > agbero > civilian. And even among civilians, power pass power.
GoTV:
sad As a born again Christian who is meant to speak the truth at all times, i say God bless the soldiers. Nigeria needs brutality and tyranny to get things right sad
jrusky:
I believe the brain factory setting will be well adjusted after the drilling.

Morons.

NONSENSE! Soldiers are NOT above the law...
In a civilized nation, they would submit themselves to civilian authority! ZOO!!
undecided
>
Re: Soldiers Deal With Kano Road and Traffic Agency, KAROTA (Video, Photos) by jrusky(m): 10:50pm On Sep 12, 2019
I believe the brain factory setting will be well adjusted after the drilling.

Morons.

1 Like

Re: Soldiers Deal With Kano Road and Traffic Agency, KAROTA (Video, Photos) by jrusky(m): 10:56pm On Sep 12, 2019
9jaRealist:

NONSENSE! Soldiers are NOT above the law...
In a civilized nation, they would submit themselves to civilian authority! ZOO!!
undecided
>

Bro carry your anger to your civilised world you hear

If you have experience how these foolish traffic pooh or whatever harassed innocent motorist you won't be vomiting that your civilised world craps.

Go and sleep you hear your bed dey wait for you. Good night.

1 Like

Re: Soldiers Deal With Kano Road and Traffic Agency, KAROTA (Video, Photos) by 9jaRealist: 11:27pm On Sep 12, 2019
jrusky:

Bro carry your anger to your civilised world you hear

If you have experience how these foolish traffic pooh or whatever harassed innocent motorist you won't be vomiting that your civilised world craps.

Go and sleep you hear your bed dey wait for you. Good night.

grin grin grin

The so-called "traffic pooh" has to deal with the Nigerian "driver-pooh"...
Who drive against one-way, jump lanes, ignore traffic lights and rules (and that's not even the Danfo crazies)! SMH

>
Re: Soldiers Deal With Kano Road and Traffic Agency, KAROTA (Video, Photos) by GhostWisperer: 11:34pm On Sep 12, 2019
drlaykay:
shocked
We civilians service the ego of these nitwits. When they decend on people unduly we are quick to eulogise and sing how unmatchable they are instead of condemning them. This single act makes them feel superior as we have established that they are feared.

The funniest thing is that a single soldier will not harass a single civilian. They do so in numbers. If we outnumber them in our condemnation and counter attacks these acts will stop.

Because e fit be u tomorrow!

Ps: I condemn the initial act from the traffic warden
but why are you condemning the act of the Kaduna traffic officials?

Are soldiers not bound to obey all civilian laws?

Soldiers are supposed to be less powerful than police in all countries including Nigeria, but the zoo and dullard make soldiers to pick what laws they obey.
Re: Soldiers Deal With Kano Road and Traffic Agency, KAROTA (Video, Photos) by aiye1988: 12:09am On Sep 13, 2019
See my guy o, Oga B.
Re: Soldiers Deal With Kano Road and Traffic Agency, KAROTA (Video, Photos) by Coolgent(m): 12:32am On Sep 13, 2019
tellwisdom:
Thought hausas are meant to sell suya?...Who gave them permission to stay on the road? sad
Yeah, thats why the riches black man on earth is a Hausa Suya seller.
Re: Soldiers Deal With Kano Road and Traffic Agency, KAROTA (Video, Photos) by Coolgent(m): 12:37am On Sep 13, 2019
The only knew how to torture civilians, send to Sambisa they will be shivering like wet puppy.
Re: Soldiers Deal With Kano Road and Traffic Agency, KAROTA (Video, Photos) by whizcartel(m): 12:39am On Sep 13, 2019
Emarc16:
Chai I miss sambisa... I remembered when I was dealing with shekau and his boys like this...
sambisa ko... Zambezi ni. mtcheww.
Re: Soldiers Deal With Kano Road and Traffic Agency, KAROTA (Video, Photos) by LZAA: 1:06am On Sep 13, 2019
GoTV:
sad As a born again Christian who is meant to speak the truth at all times, i say God bless the soldiers. Nigeria needs brutality and tyranny to get things right sad
grin

1 Like

Re: Soldiers Deal With Kano Road and Traffic Agency, KAROTA (Video, Photos) by Rajosh(m): 1:16am On Sep 13, 2019
very good. KAROTA officials are good at harassing people anyhow.
Re: Soldiers Deal With Kano Road and Traffic Agency, KAROTA (Video, Photos) by figoperch: 4:30am On Sep 13, 2019
Legitn:
LMAO

Quodedly ba?

Kao ruwa
Re: Soldiers Deal With Kano Road and Traffic Agency, KAROTA (Video, Photos) by Mynightmare: 6:37am On Sep 13, 2019
Will you kip kwayet,na you go still run first
drlaykay:
shocked
We civilians service the ego of these nitwits. When they decend on people unduly we are quick to eulogise and sing how unmatchable they are instead of condemning them. This single act makes them feel superior as we have established that they are feared.

The funniest thing is that a single soldier will not harass a single civilian. They do so in numbers. If we outnumber them in our condemnation and counter attacks these acts will stop.

Re: Soldiers Deal With Kano Road and Traffic Agency, KAROTA (Video, Photos) by drlaykay(m): 8:30am On Sep 13, 2019
GhostWisperer:

Soldiers are supposed to be less powerful than police in all countries including Nigeria, but the zoo and dullard make soldiers to pick what laws they obey.
I condemned them because the report said one of them touched the soldier first
Re: Soldiers Deal With Kano Road and Traffic Agency, KAROTA (Video, Photos) by GhostWisperer: 8:40am On Sep 13, 2019
drlaykay:
I condemned them because the report said one of them touched the soldier first
okay.
Re: Soldiers Deal With Kano Road and Traffic Agency, KAROTA (Video, Photos) by Unie30: 9:12am On Sep 13, 2019
They shouldn't have dragged the soldier in that manner. However, I have no remorse for what they got.
Re: Soldiers Deal With Kano Road and Traffic Agency, KAROTA (Video, Photos) by PrudySara(f): 10:36am On Sep 13, 2019
they deserved it... their own don too much sef
Re: Soldiers Deal With Kano Road and Traffic Agency, KAROTA (Video, Photos) by Apple2: 8:02pm On Sep 13, 2019
How Possible do u want to counter attack? If u don't respect ursef what do u expect. Are u a mad man?

[Qquote author=drlaykay post=82173836] shocked

Ps: I condemn the initial act from the traffic warden[/quote]
Re: Soldiers Deal With Kano Road and Traffic Agency, KAROTA (Video, Photos) by capitalzero: 5:01am On Sep 14, 2019
drlaykay:
shocked

It is a case of dogs eating dogs. Let them take care of themselves. Traffic agents are notorious for harassing and extorting motorists
Re: Soldiers Deal With Kano Road and Traffic Agency, KAROTA (Video, Photos) by capitalzero: 5:05am On Sep 14, 2019
GhostWisperer:

As long as police is grossly corrupt, civil disobedience will be order of day. Sanitize police and see how people start appreciating law and order
Re: Soldiers Deal With Kano Road and Traffic Agency, KAROTA (Video, Photos) by GhostWisperer: 6:14pm On Sep 14, 2019
capitalzero:

As long as police is grossly corrupt, civil disobedience will be order of day. Sanitize police and see how people start appreciating law and order
the Nigeria Army is equally corrupt if not more.

And the customary disobedience of civil authority by members of the Nigeria army is a national disaster.
Re: Soldiers Deal With Kano Road and Traffic Agency, KAROTA (Video, Photos) by capitalzero: 6:21pm On Sep 14, 2019
GhostWisperer:
the Nigeria Army is equally corrupt if not more.

And the customary disobedience of civil authority by members of the Nigeria army is a national disaster.
I know.

police corruption should be stopped first then others. police is most important security agency in democracy. If army arrest criminals, they must hand over to police. If an army officer commits civil offence, he would be prosecuted by police officers.
Re: Soldiers Deal With Kano Road and Traffic Agency, KAROTA (Video, Photos) by GhostWisperer: 6:33pm On Sep 14, 2019
capitalzero:
I know.

police corruption should be stopped first then others. police is most important security agency in democracy. If army arrest criminals, they must hand over to police. If an army officer commits civil offence, he would be prosecuted by police officers.
you speak well and factually. And I like you. Thanks.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Police Corporal, Bright Oke Arrested For Armed Robbery, Snatching Of A Car / Stepmother Tortures 10-Year-Old Girl With Fire (photo) / 2 Nigerian Drug Dealers Caught With Cocaine In Cambodia Jailed For Life

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 36
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.