Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,707 members, 7,816,907 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 07:54 PM

How To Become A Smartphone Millionaire In 3 Easy Steps - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / How To Become A Smartphone Millionaire In 3 Easy Steps (340 Views)

How To Access Opay Loans In 3 Easy Steps / Digital Marketing: How To Be A Millionaire In 6 Months / Best 10 Most Lucrative Skills That Will Make You A Millionaire In Nigeria (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

How To Become A Smartphone Millionaire In 3 Easy Steps by jerrysinger247(m): 6:11pm On Sep 12, 2019
Hi Nairalander,

I am glad to expose this new and trending smartphone cash on demand secret to only 20 people. I am a witness and have been making cool cash in the last 3months from it and am nearly a millionaire through this new secret online business called "SmartPhone Millionaire Coaching".

Here is how it works in 3 easy steps;

Step #1: Digital Cash Secret
[/b]You would be taught the how to activate your smartphone to be encoded for such business. Money is made in exchange for value. Which means you need a digital product or service of value worth N5,500 above to sell to your social contact. You will be taught how to do it without denial and getpaid N5,500 per social contact without experience or paying extra fee to get started.

[b]Step #2: Delivery mode made easy

You delivery the service or digital product via Whatsapp or email. If you dont have full subscription you can use whatsapp only. I use whatsapp only to make over N40,000 daily, some days i don't make any dime but weekly i make over N50,000 which gives me minimum of N200,000 monthly from 2hours work on my smartphone.

Payment is made directly into your bank account. You don't need to leave your house or office to getpaid. You dont need to quit your present job to do it.

What are my delivering?
You are delivery a short course on "10 Quick Steps Anyone Can Apply To Become A Smartphone Millionaire Business Coach" Plus "90 Days Coaching and Support You Offer To Help New Customer Master The Art-of-the-Business" before you leave them alone to handle it themselves.

Who can do this Smartphone Millionaire Coaching Business?
Everyone who needs extra income, you must be truthful, honest and have clean mind to deliver customers what you promise and not scam them after they pay you their hard earned money. So, students does it, stay at home mom does it, nursing mothers does it, busy dadies does it, even ministers, nurses, medical doctors, mechanics, teachers, hoteliers, commercial drivers, teenagers and bankers does it

Step #3: Earning potential
Most people are often concerned about how much to earn in a business than how it works. Below is a little calculation of your earning potential. Remember, you are offering or delivering to your social contacts or customers a short course called:

"10 Quick Steps Anyone Can Apply To Become A Smartphone Millionaire Business Coach" Plus "90 Days Coaching and Support You Offer To Help New Customer Master The Art-of-the-Business". Google it online, you can't find this information anywhere. Its new and coded for now, so this is goldmine.

Pricing:
Pricing is very important if you want to make millions with digital product or services. Everyone into Information Marketing knows that short courses sells faster than ebook. So this is not ebook package or the likes. Its a valuable short course you present to your customers one-on-one or in a group. Whatever you decide. So the Short-Course is priced N5,999 to N11,999. Which means N5,500 to N12,000.

I sell my short courses for now N5,500 for faster result, so my analysis of income would be with my curent earning and price potential thus:

Short-Course is N5,500 per sale

Minimum sales per day is 5 people
Weekly income minimum is = N38,500
Monthly income minimum is = N154,000

This is how to arrive at that amount; 5,500 x 5sales = N38,500Weekly Income. Then you multiply N38,500 by 4weeks = N154,000

Imagine when your customer base starts growing and you increase your short course charges to N12,500. Or you start paid advert and get over 100 interested paying customers monthly? Imagine 100 paid customers in a month, how much do you think that is? See below:

N5,500 x 100sales = N550,000 in a month. This is my target come next month. Its easy to become a millionaire if you can take advantage of your SmartPhone and WhatsApp.

You are the only one to decide what you will earn and you are the only person stopping yourself from becoming a millionaire this December.

How do i get started?
You need to be coached with full knowledge about how it work, in just 2hours i would coach only 20 people how to do this. All the digital product that would help you generate minimum of N38,000 weekly is available and all you do is copy and paste to your social contacts and they pay you N5,500 for showing them this new opportunity which is not popular in Nigeria yet.

To Become A SmartPhone Millionaire Coach In 2hrs And Start Earning Over N55,000 Next Day By Investing N5,500 Only See Details Below.

Benefits
Start-Up Capital N5,500
GetPaid minimum of N5,500 Daily multiplied by 30days equals to N165,000 monthly direct deposit into your bank account without quiting your present job
100% Direct Deposit Into Your Bank Account
No Extra Hidden Charges
100% Pure Profit Into Your Personal Bank Account
No Experience needed
100% New Discovery This September 2019
90Days Free WhatsApp Coaching

Full Full Details Before Payment, Attend Our Free Briefing Session Weekly From Saturday to Thursday by 8:30pm.

Venue: WhatsApp Group

Limited Slots of 20 Available Per Session

To Register Free, WhatsApp "Smartphone Millionaire Coaching" to: 07033347547

Note: After Free Coaching, Your Capital To Start The Business Is N5,500 Only. If You Don't Have Capital Don't Attend The Free Session.
Re: How To Become A Smartphone Millionaire In 3 Easy Steps by debaj10: 7:37pm On Sep 12, 2019
lol

(1) (Reply)

13amp Double Non Standard Socket By MK Electric / Advanced B2B Portal- Start Business Today & Save Up To 30% Now / How Do I Get Delivery Agents In Different States In Nigeria

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.