Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,789 members, 7,820,764 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 09:08 PM

Akeredolu Procures Another Set of Motorcycles, Trucks To Fight Insecurity (pics) - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Akeredolu Procures Another Set of Motorcycles, Trucks To Fight Insecurity (pics) (22797 Views)

FG Procures ‘Used’ Mass Transit Buses For Nigerians - Sahara Reporters / Hope Uzodinma Procures Innoson Vehicles For 'Operation Search And Flush' In Imo / LASG Hails Compliance With Restriction Of Motorcycles And Tricycles (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Akeredolu Procures Another Set of Motorcycles, Trucks To Fight Insecurity (pics) by amaniro: 10:22pm On Sep 12, 2019
funkemary:
This post made me remembered the late governor of kaduna state: governor Namadi Sambo. I'm glad their efforts to making the state better is becoming visible
Namadi sambo is late?
Re: Akeredolu Procures Another Set of Motorcycles, Trucks To Fight Insecurity (pics) by Angelfrost(m): 10:27pm On Sep 12, 2019
Lanre4uonly:
That's a good one from the Governor.
The security of lives and property is very important.

Very good initiative... But, will these actually be used to fight crime or serve the personal needs of politicians??!... I pray and wish to be proven wrong this once. Kudos to the governor.
Re: Akeredolu Procures Another Set of Motorcycles, Trucks To Fight Insecurity (pics) by Nobody: 10:34pm On Sep 12, 2019
APC no go eva like this man.
Re: Akeredolu Procures Another Set of Motorcycles, Trucks To Fight Insecurity (pics) by tiger28: 10:36pm On Sep 12, 2019
MEANWHILE, some idiots are sending our youths to their death by sending them to the forest UNARMED to fight AK 47 wielding fulanis. .....SMH
Re: Akeredolu Procures Another Set of Motorcycles, Trucks To Fight Insecurity (pics) by DeviIhimseIf: 10:36pm On Sep 12, 2019
[s]
Okoyeebos:

It would be used to make life miserable for kidnappers, armed robbers, baby factory operators and criminals of all kinds.
[/s]
Re: Akeredolu Procures Another Set of Motorcycles, Trucks To Fight Insecurity (pics) by DeviIhimseIf: 10:38pm On Sep 12, 2019
[s]
Okoyeebos:

Better, how?
Cos of sentiments?

Should I show you videos of soldiers lamenting the uselessness of Innoson vehicles in the face of tactical operations?

You that you're advocating for Innoson, mention a single safety standard that Innoson has surpassed?
[/s]

2 Likes

Re: Akeredolu Procures Another Set of Motorcycles, Trucks To Fight Insecurity (pics) by samdaisi: 10:45pm On Sep 12, 2019
please when did you hear about kidnapping or bandits last in south west since the Kings ,governors,OPC and hunters have concluded to strategies how to tackle menace in south west chaired by stake holders
Re: Akeredolu Procures Another Set of Motorcycles, Trucks To Fight Insecurity (pics) by Craziestgirl(f): 10:47pm On Sep 12, 2019
The most efficient way government can combat crime is to create JOBS and provide infrastructure for others to do same.
Re: Akeredolu Procures Another Set of Motorcycles, Trucks To Fight Insecurity (pics) by nicepoker101(m): 10:56pm On Sep 12, 2019
SirdeKay:
These vehicles look Chinese
certainly. They are. Parts are even scarce.

1 Like

Re: Akeredolu Procures Another Set of Motorcycles, Trucks To Fight Insecurity (pics) by SolarHub(m): 10:59pm On Sep 12, 2019
Nice move...
How many billions?
Re: Akeredolu Procures Another Set of Motorcycles, Trucks To Fight Insecurity (pics) by Blue3k(m): 11:02pm On Sep 12, 2019
Okoyeebos:

Should I show you videos of soldiers lamenting the uselessness of Innoson vehicles in the face of tactical operations?

I would like it. I also have a two questions. Dont these field test the vehicle before purchasing it? If these vehicles are so bad why isn't the government ordering Innoson to redesign it to their standards?
Re: Akeredolu Procures Another Set of Motorcycles, Trucks To Fight Insecurity (pics) by Princedapace(m): 11:05pm On Sep 12, 2019
iAmViper:
No governor will embezzle from public treasure as before
The errors of great men are venerable because they are more fruitful than the truth of little men try trust
That's why we have wailers against PMB

I just dey laugh u. If u know how much these governors make from this type of deal eh. U go close ur mouth. Guy, calm down, even transparency international said corruption has increased under Buhari. The United states govt recently slammed Buhari's govt due to increased corruption and lack of transparency. Abi all of them too are wailers?

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Akeredolu Procures Another Set of Motorcycles, Trucks To Fight Insecurity (pics) by Princedapace(m): 11:07pm On Sep 12, 2019
iAmViper:
The errors of great men are venerable because they are more fruitful than the truth of little men try trust

I just dey laugh u. If u know how much these governors make from this type of deal eh. U go close ur mouth. Guy, calm down, even transparency international said corruption has increased under Buhari. The United states govt recently slammed Buhari's govt due to increased corruption and lack of transparency. Abi all of them too are wailers?

How do u even sleep knowing fully well u are lying to the entire country? How? How? Abi u no dey see the insecurity in this country? Where are our budget for security going?

What exactly has changed from what pdp did and what apc is doing?

1 Like

Re: Akeredolu Procures Another Set of Motorcycles, Trucks To Fight Insecurity (pics) by LZAA: 11:08pm On Sep 12, 2019
Godons1:
RIP INNOSON motors. grin cheesy

IPOB, Biafrans and Nnamdi Kanu right now. grin grin grin

Re: Akeredolu Procures Another Set of Motorcycles, Trucks To Fight Insecurity (pics) by Princedapace(m): 11:10pm On Sep 12, 2019
iAmViper:

How do u even sleep knowing fully well u are lying to the entire country? How? How? Abi u no dey see the insecurity in this country? Where are our budget for security going?

1 Like

Re: Akeredolu Procures Another Set of Motorcycles, Trucks To Fight Insecurity (pics) by lloyds(m): 11:12pm On Sep 12, 2019
TheGreenLand:
Akeredolu and Sanwo-Olu are doing great job as governors, hope other governors can follow dem, governance is more than sharing kerosene. nice job gov

What is Sanwo Olu doing oga. . state them. I reside in Lagos.

1 Like

Re: Akeredolu Procures Another Set of Motorcycles, Trucks To Fight Insecurity (pics) by Princedapace(m): 11:13pm On Sep 12, 2019
iAmViper:

How do u even sleep knowing fully well u are lying to the entire country? How? How? Abi u no dey see the insecurity in this country? Where are our budget for security going? I shake my head for u

1 Like

Re: Akeredolu Procures Another Set of Motorcycles, Trucks To Fight Insecurity (pics) by nextstep(m): 11:13pm On Sep 12, 2019
Create jobs. Crimes and insecurity are a direct product of joblessness.
All Akeredolu is doing is providing jobs to foreign manufacturers, importers, and egunge takers.

This money can be used to build a factory that will employ several thousands in Lagos alone. Even if it's just bagging garri into more hygienic bags; it doesn't have to be high tech.
Re: Akeredolu Procures Another Set of Motorcycles, Trucks To Fight Insecurity (pics) by babtoundey(m): 11:46pm On Sep 12, 2019
Craziestgirl:
The most efficient way government can combat crime is to create JOBS and provide infrastructure for others to do same.

God bless you, jare. They keep watering the root and axing the branches and expect the tree to die a natural death.

They know the right and best thing to do but they will not do it because doing so reduces the allocations to their private account.

1 Like

Re: Akeredolu Procures Another Set of Motorcycles, Trucks To Fight Insecurity (pics) by mdchikezie(m): 1:03am On Sep 13, 2019
Why not patronize INNOSON undecided undecided
Re: Akeredolu Procures Another Set of Motorcycles, Trucks To Fight Insecurity (pics) by Lifestone(m): 1:58am On Sep 13, 2019
funkemary:
This post made me remembered the late governor of kaduna state: governor Namadi Sambo. I'm glad their efforts to making the state better is becoming visible
Is Namadi Sambo Dead? I thought it was Patrick Yakowa that died in an helicopter crash !
Re: Akeredolu Procures Another Set of Motorcycles, Trucks To Fight Insecurity (pics) by ddeola: 1:59am On Sep 13, 2019
Why una buy Innosin IVM ?

Naija leaders and bad belle ! undecided undecided undecided undecided undecided undecided
Re: Akeredolu Procures Another Set of Motorcycles, Trucks To Fight Insecurity (pics) by ImperialYoruba: 2:40am On Sep 13, 2019
OndoFirstBorn:
... As Operation ‘Amotekun’ Set To Take-Off In South West

Following the recommendations of the South West Security Summit, held in Ibadan, the Oyo State capital, the Chairman of the South West Governors’ Forum and Ondo State Governor, Arakunrin Oluwarotimi Akeredolu,SAN, has procured over 100 motorcycles and twenty trucks for the take-off of the ‘Amotekun’ Security arrangement.

‘Amotekun’ is a code name for the security arrangements of the south west Governors, as part of the resolutions to tackle the growing wave of insecurity in the region.

For a start, the Ondo State government, under the leadership of Governor Akeredolu procured the items to aid the jobs of the personnel that would be employed to secure the areas, with more expected to follow.

http://ondostate.gov.ng/Home/NewsItem/Akeredolu-Procures-Motorcycles--Trucks-As-Operation-%E2%80%98Amotekun%E2%80%99-Set-To-Take-Off-In-South-West

Correction!
Each state is contributing vehicles (cars, trucks, motorbikes & other security tools) into the Western Security Network pool.

Ondo state is not sole one funding it as you suggested.
Re: Akeredolu Procures Another Set of Motorcycles, Trucks To Fight Insecurity (pics) by selemempe: 5:01am On Sep 13, 2019
Godons1:
RIP INNOSON motors. grin cheesy

IPOB, Biafrans and Nnamdi Kanu right now. grin grin grin
just imagine ur insensitivity. Do u knw how many of ur tribe's people employed by innosson? Ur hate doesnt make u see that nobody won here except china
Re: Akeredolu Procures Another Set of Motorcycles, Trucks To Fight Insecurity (pics) by selemempe: 5:04am On Sep 13, 2019
Okoyeebos:

Better, how?
Cos of sentiments?

You that you're advocating for Innoson, mention a single safety standard that Innoson has surpassed?
yes cos of sentiments. How supposedly intelligent people dont see this shows why the future is bleek for nigeria.
Kiddo dont u realise that if more people buy the 'shit' innoson produce now, they will have more money to do better and employ more nigerians, some of whom might be ur family.
Smh
Re: Akeredolu Procures Another Set of Motorcycles, Trucks To Fight Insecurity (pics) by Godons1: 6:07am On Sep 13, 2019
selemempe:
just imagine ur insensitivity. Do u knw how many of ur tribe's people employed by innosson? Ur hate doesnt make u see that nobody won here except china

Never!

None of my tribesmen can ever work for a drug pushers or a Ritualist or a Company that Assemble Substandard vehicles. grin grin grin

Re: Akeredolu Procures Another Set of Motorcycles, Trucks To Fight Insecurity (pics) by banji1(m): 6:28am On Sep 13, 2019
Sanromeo:
One of the most hardworking Governors in the country presently. Kudos Aketi
Very true. The only thing he hasn't done so far is paying up the gratuity of pensioners from where Mimiko left off.

Are you a teacher?
Get FREE access to comprehensive lesson notes/plans for various subjects. Check my signature for details
Re: Akeredolu Procures Another Set of Motorcycles, Trucks To Fight Insecurity (pics) by AreaFada2: 7:07am On Sep 13, 2019
Where do these vehicles eventually end up a year later?

We see governors do this everywhere often.

They become totally invisible to the public later that some even say it's only for show.

I would not be surprised if security bosses leave many unserviced and divert some to become private farm trucks.

1 Like

Re: Akeredolu Procures Another Set of Motorcycles, Trucks To Fight Insecurity (pics) by Emmasnoop(m): 7:22am On Sep 13, 2019
Hope this police men nor go go carry this okada hustle 4 the road oh because i nor trust this Nigeria police shocked cool sad cool angry

1 Like

Re: Akeredolu Procures Another Set of Motorcycles, Trucks To Fight Insecurity (pics) by princetg: 7:23am On Sep 13, 2019
Good performance grin
Re: Akeredolu Procures Another Set of Motorcycles, Trucks To Fight Insecurity (pics) by Nobody: 7:30am On Sep 13, 2019
If Ondo was as lively as Enugu, Ondo indigenes will realise they’ve got not governor.

Just like an airplane on auto, na so Ondo be.
Re: Akeredolu Procures Another Set of Motorcycles, Trucks To Fight Insecurity (pics) by okeynelson: 7:40am On Sep 13, 2019
useless vehicle.... y can't we promote our own brands.....

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Ya’u Darazo Defends Tinubu, Blames Opposition For Stoking Fire / New Notes: Please Exercise Further Patience - Buhari To Nigerians / Oshiomhole To Jonathan: Forget About National Conference

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 43
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.