Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,826 members, 7,820,905 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 01:41 AM

Beware: Interview With An Occultic Nairalander Prowling For Members In Nl - Nairaland / General (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Beware: Interview With An Occultic Nairalander Prowling For Members In Nl (9426 Views)

A Thread For Members Who Have Never Been Banned! / Occultic Members / Read And Get Wise:Interview With A Self Confessed Occultic Man In Nl (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Go Down)

Re: Beware: Interview With An Occultic Nairalander Prowling For Members In Nl by bros1234(m): 6:54am On Oct 30, 2010
But wait o, its obvious that ivy my wife to be is getting afraid of this guy. Nonsense. Listen, what you fear you attract. I told u this guy is just a yahoo guy like you

See, he makes  $1M every  6 months by sleeping with 10 girls and he has done this for over 5 years, meaning that in the last 5 years he has earned almost $10m yet he is asking you for 325$ for registration and has all this time to waste here fighting with one mugu from anambra state called hiv, sorry ivy. Nna make una respect unaself here.

Bros i wan join dat ur nonsense. I can sleep with 10 girls a day for 6 months, because if u do the maths thats $1m every day for 6 months. Then i can go to abuja and kill all the senators there,  ibb, obj, gej and start a revolution in this country. All of una dey craze
Re: Beware: Interview With An Occultic Nairalander Prowling For Members In Nl by Odunnu: 6:59am On Oct 30, 2010
'arrant nonsense' mtcheeew!
Re: Beware: Interview With An Occultic Nairalander Prowling For Members In Nl by rasputinn(m): 7:54am On Oct 30, 2010
@[size=16pt] All
Dont crucify the OP,what if she wanted to join to kill somebody,get rich,for vengeance,protection,power(all useless and foolish reasons to give to attempt to get help where there is none by the way)_I think somewhere along the line,her conscience got the better of her and she decided to voice out.
Therefore,rather than crucify her and give the lost occultists and satanists on nairaland room to yarn dust,she should actually be commended for not embarking on a guaranteed journey to eternal regret and damnation

@ Occultist

Jesus Christ is the way,the Truth and the Light,you need Jesus Christ in your life,I advice you to repent and seek Him today for He still loves you and will receive you if you repent of your ways and turn to him now
[/size]
Re: Beware: Interview With An Occultic Nairalander Prowling For Members In Nl by rasputinn(m): 7:57am On Oct 30, 2010
bros1234:

But wait o, its obvious that ivy my wife to be is getting afraid of this guy. Nonsense. Listen, what you fear you attract. I told u this guy is just a yahoo guy like you

See, he makes  $1M every  6 months by sleeping with 10 girls and he has done this for over 5 years, meaning that in the last 5 years he has earned almost $10m yet he is asking you for 325$ for registration and has all this time to waste here fighting with one mugu from anambra state called hiv, sorry ivy. Nna make una respect unaself here.

Bros i wan join dat your nonsense. I can sleep with 10 girls a day for 6 months, because if u do the maths thats $1m every day for 6 months. Then i can go to abuja and kill all the senators there,  ibb, obj, gej and start a revolution in this country. All of una dey craze

cheesy cheesy cheesy,
You gat a point ,but you don kolo(Kill all the senators and everybody) abeg ooooooooooo
Re: Beware: Interview With An Occultic Nairalander Prowling For Members In Nl by Chantalyn(f): 8:02am On Oct 30, 2010
I never take any forum as a place to get serious issues discoursed,everyone on nairaland comes here to while away time,gossip and fight. Even with serious issues like this is becoming a joke,Ivy life is in Danger now she is begging Occultist offline,does she think occultist will listen to her as before,they guy just publicise her mail again. Ivy why not keep silence and have your peace? grin grin grin grin grin grin grin
Re: Beware: Interview With An Occultic Nairalander Prowling For Members In Nl by rasputinn(m): 8:05am On Oct 30, 2010
Trinidad and Tobacco ko

Trinidad and Cigarette ni

grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin
Re: Beware: Interview With An Occultic Nairalander Prowling For Members In Nl by Nobody: 8:26am On Oct 30, 2010
I believe we have intellectuals here on Nl. Are u going to descend low by believing the thrash posted here by the so called occultist? No wonder pple like him are going about deceiving politicians. I can remember the yeye okija shrine matter of Anambra under Ngige, when it was alleged that ngige&Chris mba swore to an oath. The police went there&destroyed the yeye shrine. Is chris Ngige not still living till today? Why didn't they kill him for exposing the shrine. Babalawo 419
Re: Beware: Interview With An Occultic Nairalander Prowling For Members In Nl by Purist(m): 9:33am On Oct 30, 2010
lol. . . so much drama. cheesy

I don't think any sensible person here should take Occultist, Chantalyn and hinduism serious. They're all the same person.

One more thing, the Occultist dude is obviously forging those emails purportedly sent to him by the poster. Check his typing style in each of his posts and compare with the mails, then contrast with Ivynwa's.
Re: Beware: Interview With An Occultic Nairalander Prowling For Members In Nl by Nobody: 9:47am On Oct 30, 2010
Purist:

lol. . . so much drama. cheesy

I don't think any sensible person here should take Occultist, Chantalyn and hinduism serious. They're all the same person.

One more thing, the Occultist dude is obviously forging those emails purportedly sent to him by the poster. Check his typing style in each of his posts and compare with the mails, then contrast with Ivynwa's.

Similar grammatical errors ehn? grin grin grin grin
Re: Beware: Interview With An Occultic Nairalander Prowling For Members In Nl by Ivynwa(f): 10:14am On Oct 30, 2010
The only person that dares to believe these other mails from this man who is knocking himself, writhing and thrashing himself up with forged mails that I did not send him is a low life like himself. I have been asleep for the past how many hours and never sent him a mail so he is fabricating things and lying, meanwhile  I refuse to engage in a battle of word here with him. Let those who have nothing to do stay around and listen to him, I am glad that I enlightened people that is all I wanted to do and have done.
Re: Beware: Interview With An Occultic Nairalander Prowling For Members In Nl by Ivynwa(f): 10:29am On Oct 30, 2010
I can't believe that the same public I am protecting from him are here posting trash and twisting the truth into something bizzare altogether, I am tired of seeing disgusting posts of some people and have asked the moderators to come and close the thread. People can come and read and get to know what is happening around them without having to post twisted things and distort things like our mister is fighting and trashing himself doing here too. Abeg I get better things to do than exchanging words with low life who can't use their brain to think of means of livelihood but dupe people and cling to charms and gods for survival. The lowest of the earth! May God bless us all and turn their heart around for good lest some day we all wake up and realize that we all have no country again because of these things that they all do and are even being clapped, hailed and feared by some!
Re: Beware: Interview With An Occultic Nairalander Prowling For Members In Nl by yahoo2(m): 10:41am On Oct 30, 2010
shocked shocked shocked lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed

(1) (2) (3) (4)

Scam Alert!!! Hushpuppi, Mompha And Bnaira Got Caught / Countdown To 2015: How Was 2014 And What Are Your Expectations For 2015? / Zayn Malik And Fiancée Perrie Edwards Post Their Engagement!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.