Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,504 members, 7,819,828 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 01:50 AM

Yes! I Insulted Blackface On Twitter! - Nairaland / General - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Yes! I Insulted Blackface On Twitter! (255 Views)

Ramota:a Dwarf Lady Goes Mad For Being Insulted In Lagos / Choi! Olamide Rips Apart A Non-fan Who Insulted Him On Twitter / #IssaNigerianThing Trends On Twitter. See Funny Tweets (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Yes! I Insulted Blackface On Twitter! by Nobody: 8:35pm On Sep 12, 2019
With what has been going on in recent times between blackface and 2baba...its obvious blackface surfaced again after a long time just to shade 2baba!
I am sick and tired of the rubbish blackface is doing and especially what he says on national tv shows about 2baba....if any of you were up early yesterday,you will catch the interview on TVC wake up nigeria where he says that he owns african queen and that he decides who sings it and how its being sang but my question is this....did 2baba put a gun on your head and told you to give the song to him??
Its obvious the both of you were in an agreement before he sang the song(african queen)
Blackface revealed in the interview that he resang african queen(like its gonna go anywhere)
He also revealed that he wants to create the plantation boys again(formally a sing group consisting of 2baba,blackface and faze)
Someone really had to put him in his place and i did just that!
The tweets are all over my page click below
[url]twitter.com/Jamanworld2000[/url]
Re: Yes! I Insulted Blackface On Twitter! by Amazingman(m): 9:00pm On Sep 12, 2019
Diat
Re: Yes! I Insulted Blackface On Twitter! by Yusfunoble(m): 10:31pm On Sep 12, 2019
grin grin

Congratulations bro, on your achievement.

(1) (Reply)

How To Increase Sales Volume Online / Starplurse Comedy / Who Wants To Join A Road Trip To Accra

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.